UP Board Admit Card 2020 – The officials of Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad Prayagraj have released the UP Board Class 10 & Class 12 Admit Card at the official website of upmsp.edu.in. Candidates who are appearing for UP Board Exams 2020, can visit the official website in order to download the UP Board Admit Card 2020 10th & 12th.
In order to download the Uttar Pradesh Board Class 10 Admit Card, candidates must have to enter their “Students Name, Roll Number and Mother Name“. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding UP Board 10th & 12th Admit Card. Read on to find out everything about Uttar Pradesh Board Class 10 & Class 12 Admit Card.
DOWNLOAD UP BOARD ADMIT CARD HERE (Link To Be Activated)
UP Board Admit Card Date 2020
Before getting into the details on “How to download the Uttar Pradesh Board Class 10 & Class 12 Admit Card/Hall Ticket”, let’s have an overview of important dates:
|UP Board 10th Admit Card||24th January 2020|
|UP Board 12th Admit Card||24th January 2020|
|UP Board Result||From 18th February 2020|
How To Download UP Board Admit Card 10th, 12th?
Follow the steps as listed below to download the Uttar Pradesh Class 10, Class 12 Admit Card:
- 1st Step – Visit the official website of UPMSP – upmsp.edu.in.
- 2nd Step – In the homepage, under “महत्वपूर्ण सूचना एवं डाउनलोड” or Important Information Download tab, check for UP Board Admit Card link.
- 3rd Step – Now, Click on the Link UP Board Examination Admit Card.
- 4th Step – The page will be directed. Now enter your Name, Roll Number followed by your Mother Name.
- 5th Step – UP Board Class 10th and Class 12th Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- 6th Step – Download the UP Board 10th, 12th Admit Card for future reference.
Details Mentioned On UP Board 10th, 12th Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned on Uttar Pradesh Class 10th, Class 12th Admit Card:
- Exam Name
- Conducting Authority
- Candidates Photograph
- Name of the Candidate
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Exam Dates
- Duration of the Exam
- Exam Center Name & Address
- Space for Candidates Signature
- Space for Invigilators Signature
- Important Instructions
UP Board Admit Card – UP Board Center 2020 Kushinagar, Maharajganj, Sultanpur, Allahabad
|District Code||Distrcit Name|
|11||GAUTAM BUDH NAGAR|
|22||J P NAGAR|
|72||SANT KABIR NAGAR|
Important Instructions Mentioned On UP Board Admit Card
The following important instructions will be mentioned on Uttar Pradesh Board Class 10 & Class 12 Admit Card/Hall Ticket:
- No candidate will be allowed to the exam center without UP Board 2020 Admit Card.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre at least 30mins before the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates must carry their own belongings.
- Inside the exam hall, candidates must not carry any eatable items or communication devices.
- Candidates are not allowed to talk to the fellow candidates inside the examination hall.
Now you have a clear idea about UP board Class 12th & Class 10th Admit Card. With the time left, your entire focus should be on UP Board Class 12 preparation. For subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, students can solve free Class 12 practice questions on Embibe. As the Class 12 board exam syllabus is more or less same for all boards, students can not only solve CBSE Class 12 practice questions but also take CBSE Class 12 mock tests. On Embibe, these are available for free and will help you in engineering and medical entrance exams as well.
|Take Free Engineering Entrance Exam Mock Test||Take Free Medical Entrance Exam Mock Test|
We hope the detailed article on UP Board Admit Card Class 12 and Class 10 is helpful. If you have any queries drop your comments below and we will get back to you.1746 Views