CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths: Are you looking for solutions to the questions present in between text and exercises. Then you are in the right place. Here you can find the solutions to those questions. All these solutions have been solved by the academic experts of Embibe. You can find the NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths All Chapters from this article. We have provided the NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths PDF all for free. So download the NCERT Solutions PDF and use it to refer to solve the NCERT questions.
Some of these questions present in the NCERT Textbooks are not normal questions. One requires to understand the concept very well in order to solve the NCET Questions for Class 8 Maths. There have been cases where these questions have been asked in the board examination. So we suggest that every student should read the chapter first and try to understand the concept. If they are not able to understand the topic then they are advised to refer to the solutions.
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths
This is where you can find the NCERT Solutions for all the chapters of Class 8 Maths. We have covered everything from chapter 1 to chapter 18. Read the short description of all the chapters so that you can have a glimpse about the NCERT Chapters present in Maths. We have provided the NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths PDF in the table provided below.
- • Chapter 1: Rational Numbers
- • Chapter 2: Linear Equations in One Variable
- • Chapter 3: Understanding Quadrilaterals
- • Chapter 4: Practical Geometry
- • Chapter 5: Data Handling
- • Chapter 6: Squares and Square Roots
- • Chapter 7: Cubes and Cube Roots
- • Chapter 8: Comparing Quantities
- • Chapter 9: Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- • Chapter 10: Visualizing Solid Shapes
- • Chapter 11: Mensuration
- • Chapter 13: Direct and Inverse Proportions
- • Chapter 14: Factorization
- • Chapter 15: Introduction to Graphs
- • Chapter 16: Playing with Numbers
Advantages of CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths by Embibe
Here are some benefits of solving the NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths which have been solved by the experts of Embibe.
- Cover All Fundamentals: All the NCERT Solutions have been solved and explained so that any student can understand. All the principle and laws have been covered in NCERT Solutions. If you have not able to understand the topics clearly then read these NCERT solutions it will be helpful if you understand it with an example.
- Completing Assignments on Time: Did your teacher has given you an assignment on these NCERT Solutions then these NCERT Solutions will be helpful for completing your assignment. We suggest that first, you try to solve the NCERT questions present in intext questions and exercises. If you are not getting it then only refer to the NCERT Solutions and try to understand what went wrong. These will help you in developing reasoning ability.
- Helpful for Competitive Examination: Some of these NCERT Questions can be tricky and more practical oriented. In order to solve such kind of questions, one needs to have a practical understanding of the chapter. If you are solving such kind of questions then it will help you to know the way of solving such difficult questions. Most of the competitive examinations like JEE, NEET, and Olympiad ask such kind of questions and if you have solved these NCERT questions then it is really helpful for the competitive exams.
- Strictly follow the CBSE Marking Scheme: Embibe’s academic experts have solved the NCERT Solutions step by step and have shown how a student should also solve in the board examination. If you follow the steps then according to CBSE Marking scheme you will be getting the full marks.
- Offer in-depth knowledge in easy language: Although the questions have been solved by the academic experts, it is explained in by keeping in mind that a class 8 student is reading these NCERT solutions.
CBSE NCERT Solution for Class 8 Maths: All Chapter Descriptions
Here are the descriptions of the Chapters present in the Class 8 NCERT Textbooks.
NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Maths Chapter 1: Rational Numbers
Let’s take this equation 2x = 3. If you try to find the value of x, it will come as x = 3/2. Now such values of x where the value of x comes in the form of p/q is called rational numbers. But it has to be noted that q ≠ 0. The two rational numbers say a/b and p/q can be added, subtracted, multiplied, divided.
NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Maths Chapter 2: Linear Equations in One Variable
First, you need to understand what is a linear expression. A quick way to understand is that in linear expression the value of the expression varies linearly based on the value of its variables. For example, 2x – 3. If you draw the graph of this expression by putting the values of the x and y. The graph will come as a straight line. On non-variable expression such as x2 + 3 will give you a non-linear graph. Now when you say linear equation in one variable it means where there is only one variable like x + 3. Whereas x + y is linear expression with two variables. Now if we say 2x – 3, then it means this is an expression whereas if we say 2x – 3 = 7 then this will be called as a linear equation.
We hope that these CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths has helped you in your studies. If you have any doubt then you can ask it from the link provided below. Our academic experts will help you regarding any educational doubt.