CDS Admit Card 2020 Released: UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has released the UPSC CDS Admit card 2020 today i.e. January 9, 2020 on the official website of upsconline.nic.in. Registered candidates can download the CDS 1 Admit Card 2020 by clicking on the direct link provided below. They need to enter Registration/Roll Number, and Date of Birth in order to download the CDS Exam 2020 Admit Card. CDS I Exam 2020 is scheduled to be conducted from February 2, 2020.
CDS Admit Card contains all the necessary details like name of the candidate, registration number, date and time of the exam, exam centre, etc. Note that the candidates will not receive the CDS 1 admit card 2020 through post or by any other means. In this article, we have provided you with the complete information on CDS I admit card 2020. Read on to find out.
CDS Admit Card 2020 Date
|CDS Notification Date||October 30, 2019|
|Last Date for CDS Applications||November 19, 2019|
|CDS 1 2020 Admit Card Date||January 9, 2020|
|CDS Exam Date||February 2, 2020|
How to Download CDS eAdmit Card 2020
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below in order to download CDS 1 2020 admit card.
- 1st Step: Go to the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- 2nd Step: Go to the “Examination” tab and click on “Active Examinations” from the drop-down menu.
- 3rd Step: Now click on “Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2020”.
- 4th Step: Click on “Click Here” against “e-Admit Card”.
- 5th Step: Now, click on “Click Here” under “To Download e-Admit Card”.
- 6th Step: Read the instructions carefully and click on “Yes”.
- 7th Step: Select “By Registration ID” or “By Roll Number”.
- 8th Step: Enter your Registration ID/Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- 9th Step: Enter the captcha code.
- 10th Step: Click on the “Submit” button.
- 11th Step: Your CDS Hall Ticket will appear on the screen. Download it and print multiple copies of the same. Also, save the PDF in a safe folder.
Note that the CDS Hall Ticket will be made available only on the UPSC official website from where candidates will have to download it. No hard copy of the admit card will be sent to the candidates via post or any other means.
Also, do not wait until the last minute to download your CDS eAdmit card. Download it as soon as it is released in order to avoid problems caused by high traffic to the website at the last moment.
Details Mentioned On CDS Hall Ticket
CDS 1 admit card will have all the necessary details about the candidate as well as the exam. The following details will be mentioned on CDS I admit card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Registration ID of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Date of CDS I 2020
- Time of CDS Exam I 2020
- Exam Center/Venue and its Address
- Reporting Time at the Exam Center
- General Instructions for the Candidate
Candidates must note that UPSC doesn’t entertain the request for change of exam center or timings.
What To Do If There Are Incorrect Details On CDS Hall Ticket?
After downloading the CDS eAdmit card, candidates are advised to check it thoroughly. If there is any discrepancy in the details mentioned on the CDS Hall Ticket, then you need to contact the official authorities to get them rectified.
Send an email to email@example.com. which should contain the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Exam
- Year of the Exam
- Complete Postal Address of the Candidate
- Contact Number of the Candidate as Mentioned on the Application Form
Documents To Be Carried Along With CDS Hall Ticket 2020
There are some documents that a candidate needs to carry on the day of the exam:
- Valid Photo ID, like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Ration Card, Driving License (Original)
- Photocopies of the Photo ID
- 3-4 Recent Passport Photo
Also, make sure that the Photo ID has the same photo (at least recognizable) as that of the admit card and the passport photos that you will be carrying.
Technical Guidelines To Be Followed To Download CDS eAdmit Card
There are certain technical instructions that candidates must follow in order to download CDS I admit card:
- Log on to UPSC official website from a desktop with Windows OS installed in it.
- Use the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- If you are facing any difficulty downloading the admit card, clear cache and cookies and try again. If you still face difficulty, try using a different system.
If you are using Android phone to download CDS EAdmit card then:
- It will show this message “Your connection is not private”.
- Then you need to click on the “Advanced Option” and select “Proceed Anyway” in order to download your CDS 1 admit card.
What To Do If You Are Blocked By The Server
The server may block you if you try repetitively to download your CDS -eAdmit card. In such a case, you need to send an email to web-upsc@nic immediately requesting to unblock downloading.
Now that you know everything about the CDS 1 2020 admit card, you have nothing to worry about. Make the best use of the remaining time and finish the CDS syllabus thoroughly. Complete each and every topic in the most efficient manner and solve as many practice questions as possible.
We hope this detailed article on CDS Hall Ticket helps you. If you have any queries, drop a comment below. We will definitely get back to you as early as possible. All the best!
Stay tuned at embibe.com for more updated on the CDS Admit card!