COMEDK UGET Application Form 2020 – Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has released the application form of COMEDK UGET 2020 on January 16. The COMEDK application form 2020 is available in online mode for the aspirants willing to get admissions into B.Tech and architecture programs as offered by the participating institutes. Aspirants willing to get admissions on the basis of their scores in COMEDK UGET 2020 must register them for the exam before the last day of submission. The COMEDK registration window will be available till the April 17, 2020. Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for the exam. COMEDK UGET will be conducted on May 10, 2020. Read the complete article to know the detailed process to fill COMEDK UGET application form 2020.
Latest – To Apply for COMEDK UGET 2020 – Click here
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form Dates
The university has announced that the COMEDK UGET 2020 exam will be conducted on May 10, 2020. The application process begins from January 16 2020, and continue till April 17, 2020. Candidates are advised to go through the dates mentioned below for reference.
COMEDK Application Dates 2020
|Availability of COMEDK Application Form||January 16, 2020|
|Availability of Mock Test||February 5, 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||April 17, 2020|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam||May 10, 2020|
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2020|How To Register For COMEDK Exam
Follow the steps as under to register for COMEDK exam:
Step 1 Visit the official website of the COMEDK UGET- comedk.org
Step 2 Click on “Apply for UGET 2020”.
Step 3 Now click on “Register for COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE EMeD”.
Step 4 After that click on “Click here to register”.
Step 5 Fill in the required details like “Name of the Applicant”, “DOB”, “Unique Photo ID Proof”, “Photo ID Proof Number”, “Email ID” and “Mobile Number”.
Step 6 Enter the “Security Code”.
Step 7 Click on the “Submit” option.
Step 8 A new window having your previously entered registration details will open.
Step 9 Re-check all the details and submit your application.
Step 10 Click on the “Print” option to take out the print of the form for future reference.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form | Steps To Apply For COMEDK Exam
Now that you have registered yourself for COMEDK 2020, you need to complete the application form and apply for the exams. Follow the steps as under to apply for COMEDK exam:
Step 1 Log on to the email ID that you previously entered while registering.
Step 2 Open the mail you received related to “COMEDK UGET”. It will have your User ID and Password.
Step 3 Go to the COMEDK official website and login with these credentials.
Step 4 After that click on “Go to application form”.
Step 5 Select your preferred stream and course.
Step 6 Click on “Save and Continue”.
Step 7 Carefully enter your Personal, Category and Academic details.
Step 8 Upload your Photograph and Signature, Parents Signature, your ID Proof, and Declaration.
Step 9 Enter your “Payment Mode” and make payment of COMEDK application fees.
Step 10 Enter “Security code”.
Step 11 Tick the “I Agree” checkbox.
Step 12 Click on the “Submit” button.
Step 13 Take a print out of the form for future reference.
COMEDK UGET Application Form Fee
- The application fee for COMEDK UGET 2020 application form is INR 1500
- Candidates can submit the application fee through online mode
- The application fee can be paid through credit card, debit card, or net banking
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2020 – Highlights
- The application form for COMEDK UGET 2020 is available till the April 17, 2020
- The applicants willing to register them for the exam must fill in and submit their application form on or before the last date of submission
- It must be noted that no late applications will be entertained by the conducting authority
- The COMEDK UGET 2020 application form is available in online mode. No other mode of applications will be made available
- Candidates must fill in all the details carefully
- Also, the candidates must go through the eligibility criteria determined for the exam thoroughly before registering them
- It must be noted that if found ineligible, the conducting authority may cancel the candidature of the concerned candidate
- In case of any discrepancy or error, the candidates will get the chance to rectify and make correction with the opening of correction window for the same
- The documents and scanned images to be uploaded must be in the prescribed format only
- The scanned photograph and signature of the candidate must be in JPEG/ JPG format. The size of the image should be 80 KB and ID proof must be of minimum 150 KB
- The conducting body will not send any hard copy of the application form via mail or post. Thus, the aspirants must take the print out of the application form and keep it safe with them till the end of the admission process
Stay tuned to embibe.com for latest updates on COMEDK UGET Application Form 2020.