COMEDK Application Form 2021 – Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka had released the applications form on March 22, 2021. The COMEDK UGET 2021 application form will be available in online mode for the aspirants willing to get admissions into B. Tech and architecture programs as offered by the participating institutes.
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for the exam. COMEDK UGET is rescheduled to be conducted on September 14, 2021, due to the rapid spread of COVID 19 across the country, it was scheduled on June 20, 2021. Read the complete article to know the detailed process to fill COMEDK 2021 application form.
Latest: Candidates can edit their Application forms from August 05- 07, 2021.
COMEDK Application Dates 2021
|Availability of COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form||March 22, 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||July 31, 2021|
|Application Form Correction Facility||August 2, 2021, 11.00 AM to August 4, 2021, 4.00 PM|
|Release of UGET Hall Ticket||To be notified|
|Last Date to Download Admit Card||To be notified|
|COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Date||September 14, 2021|
|Declaration of COMEDK UGET 2021 Result||To be notified|
How To Register For COMEDK Exam
Follow the steps as under to COMEDK registration 2021:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the COMEDK UGET- comedk.org
Step 2: Click on “Apply for UGET 2021”.
Step 3: Now click on “Register for COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE EMeD”.
Step 4: After that click on “Click here to register”.
Step 5: Fill in the required details like “Name of the Applicant”, “DOB”, “Unique Photo ID Proof”, “Photo ID Proof Number”, “Email ID” and “Mobile Number”.
Step 6: Enter the “Security Code”.
Step 7: Click on the “Submit” option.
Step 8: A new window having your previously entered registration details will open.
Step 9: Re-check all the details and submit your application.
Step 10: Click on the “Print” option to take out the print of the form for future reference.
How To Apply For COMEDK Exam
After COMEDK registration 2021, candidates need to complete the application form and apply for the exams. Follow the steps as under to apply for the COMEDK exam:
- Step 1: Log on to the email ID that you previously entered while registering.
- Step 2: Open the mail you received related to “COMEDK UGET”. It will have your User ID and Password.
- Step 3: Go to the COMEDK official website and login with these credentials.
- Step 4: After that click on “Go to application form”.
- Step 5: Select your preferred stream and course.
- Step 6: Click on “Save and Continue”.
- Step 7: Carefully enter your Personal, Category and Academic details.
- Step 8: Upload your Photograph and Signature, Parents Signature, your ID Proof, and Declaration.
- Step 9: Enter your “Payment Mode” and make payment of COMEDK application fees.
- Step 10: Enter “Security code”.
- Step 11: Tick the “I Agree” checkbox.
- Step 12: Click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 13: Take a printout of the form for future reference.
COMEDK Application Form Fee
- The application fee for COMEDK 2021 application form is INR 1500.
- Candidates can submit the application fee through online mode.
- The application fee can be paid through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
COMEDK Application Form Fee
|S.No.||Courses Applied For||Fee (Rs)|
|1||PCM / PCB (COMEDK UGET only)||1500 + 18% GST + Convenience Charges|
|3||PCM (Both COMEDK and UNI-GAUGE)||2400 + 18% GST + Convenience Charges|
COMEDK Application Form 2021 – Highlights
- The application form for COMEDK UGET 2021 is available from March 22, 2021.
- The applicants willing to register them for the exam must fill in and submit their COMEDK application form on or before the last date of submission which is extended till July 31, 2021.
- It must be noted that no late applications will be entertained by the conducting authority
- The COMEDK UGET 2021 application form is available in online mode. No other mode of applications will be made available
- Candidates must fill in all the details carefully
- Also, the candidates must go through the eligibility criteria determined for the exam thoroughly before registering them
- It must be noted that if found ineligible, the conducting authority may cancel the candidature of the concerned candidate
- In case of any discrepancy or error, the candidates will get the chance to rectify and make correction with the opening of correction window for the same
- The documents and scanned images to be uploaded must be in the prescribed format only
- The scanned photograph and signature of the candidate must be in JPEG/ JPG format. The size of the image should be 80 KB and ID proof must be of minimum 150 KB
- The conducting body will not send any hard copy of the COMEDK application form via mail or post. Thus, the aspirants must take the print out of the application form and keep it safe with them till the end of the admission process
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Que 1: Is the COMEDK UGET 2021 exam dates rescheduled?
Ans: The authorities have rescheduled the exam date and it will be conducted on September 14, 2021.
Que 2: What is the medium of COMEDK UGET 2021?
Ans: COMEDK UGET 2021 will be conducted in English.
Que 3: Is there any negative marking in COMEDK UGET 2021?
Ans: COMEDK UGET 2021 has no negative marking. Candidates get one mark for every correct answer.
Que 4: What is the exam pattern of COMEDK UGET 2021?
Ans: COMEDK UGET 2021 has 180 questions where 60 questions each from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for latest updates on COMEDK Application Form 2021613 Views