COMEDK Exam Pattern 2020: The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has rescheduled the COMEDK 2020 exam dates. The exam will now be held on August 19, 2020. The officials have taken this decision as a safety measure against the current COVID-19 situation prevailing in the country. Aspirants, who are willing to appear for COMEDK 2020, must go through the COMEDK exam pattern 2020 thoroughly before moving onto the next level, i.e. taking COMEDK mock tests.
The exam pattern for COMEDK 2020 provides information about the number of questions, duration of exam, number of sections, and marking scheme. Getting acquainted with the exam pattern along with the syllabus will help candidates to plan and execute their preparations for COMEDK UGET accordingly. Continue reading the complete article to know the detailed COMEDK 2020 exam pattern.
COMEDK UGET 2020 will now be conducted on August 19. Candidates can start downloading their COMEDK Admit Card from the second week of August 2020.
COMEDK Exam Pattern: COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
Before getting into the detailed COMEDK exam pattern, let us have an overview of COMEDK UGET 2020:
|Name of the Exam||COMEDK UGET 2020|
|Conducting Body||The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Frequency of the Exam||Once a Year|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Date|
August 19, 2020 (Announced)
|Exam Pattern||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||180|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
COMEDK Exam Pattern 2020
Below we have given the tabular representation of the exam pattern for aspiring candidates to refer to:
|Duration of the Exam||3 Hours (180 minutes)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark each for every correct answer|
|Mode of Examination||Online (computer-based paper)|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
|Sections-wise Division of Questions||Physics – 60 Questions|
Chemistry – 60 Questions
Mathematics – 60 Questions
|Total Marks||180 Marks|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Questions|
|Type of Questions||Objective type questions (Multiple Choice Questions)|
Highlights Of COMEDK Exam Pattern 2020
The highlights of COMEDK paper pattern are as under:
- The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will conduct the exam for the time duration of 180 minutes, i.e. three hours.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode, i.e. COMEDK will be a computer-based exam.
- There will be 180 objective type questions for the maximum marks of 180 in total.
- There will be no negative marking in this exam.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark each will be rewarded to the candidates.
- The questions will be asked from three sections, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- There will be 60 questions from each section.
COMEDK 2020 Exam Pattern: Points to Remember
Some important points to note are:
- The exam conducting body, i.e. The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka had postponed the COMEDK UGET 2020 exam. The exam will now be conducted on August 19.
- It is advisable to all the candidates to reach the examination hall one hour before the time of reporting to avoid any kind of discrepancies
- COMEDK will conduct the Mathematics exam for the time duration of one hour, and the Physics and Chemistry paper will be conducted combined for a time duration of two hours
- There will be four options for every question. The candidates will be required to pick any one correct answer out of four.
- Other than the exam pattern, candidates must also go through the syllabus determined for the exam.
COMEDK Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Before beginning with the preparations for the exam, the candidates are advised to go through the COMEDK Syllabus determined for the exam. Being well acquainted with the syllabus and exam pattern of the exam will help the candidates to plan and execute their preparations accordingly. Aspirants must study all the relevant and required topics from all the three subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Now with a few days left, candidates should start revising the topics and attempt COMEDK mock tests to analyze their performance.
You can find the link to the latest COMEDK syllabus below.
Attempt Free Mock Test At Embibe!
Now that you know everything about the COMEDK Exam Pattern, it’s time that aspirants give their preparations the last boost. As there are only a few days left, you need to practice your engineering mock tests and analyze them effectively. You can boost your current score by 55% through our revolutionized product. It precisely works on improving your test-taking abilities and helps you score well.
Owing to the similar exam pattern and syllabus, we have listed the direct link to our JEE Main mock tests available for free on our platform. This will help you be ready for your COMEDK UGET 2020.
If you have any questions regarding the COMEDK UGET exam, ask in the comment section below and we will surely help you out.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest updates on COMEDK Exam Pattern 2020. Wishing you good luck for your exam!1869 Views