COMEDK Login 2020 – The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka generates a candidate login for the candidates registering for COMEDK UGET. While registering them for the COMEDK UGET, the applicants will need to fill in all the required details in order to generate their COMEDK login 2020. On their registered email ID or mobile number, the candidates will later receive their login details.
While filling in the application form, downloading the admit card, and checking the result, and for post-result events, the candidates will require this COMEDK login 2020. It is advisable to all the candidates to keep their login details secure till the end of the admission process. If in case, any candidate forgets their login credentials, it can be easily regenerated by clicking on the ‘forget’ button on the login window. Read the complete article to know all the details regarding the COMEDK UGET login 2020.
Latest – COMEDK Answer Key 2020 to be available soon.
COMEDK Login 2020 Details
In order to generate the COMEDK UGET login 2020, the candidates will need to begin with the registration process. After successfully completing the registration process, the candidates will receive-
- Generated application number
- User ID
It must be noted that the conducting body for COMEDK UGET will communicate the login details via mail or SMS only.
How to register for COMEDK UGET 2020?
- Visit the official website and click on link available for registration
- Enter the required details, such as name, date of birth, email ID, etc
- After submitting the required details, the candidates will receive their generated application number, password, and user ID
How to re-generate the COMEDK Login 2020?
In case, if any candidate forgets their login credentials, they can easily regenerate it by following the steps mentioned below-
- Go to the link available for candidate login
- Click on ‘Forget Password’
- Enter the required details like user ID, application number, etc
- Answer and submit the secret question asked (the question generated at the time of registration). It must be noted that without the answer for this security question, the candidates will not be able to regenerate their credentials
- Enter the password in the, “Create Password” option available and confirm it by re-entering the password
- Fill in and submit all the required details asked
- Candidates will then receive the newly re-generated password via their registered email ID or phone numbers
What is the use of COMEDK UGET Login 2020 while filling up the application form?
Aspirants will only be able to apply for the COMEDK UGET 2020 exam only if they will have their COMEDK UGET 2020 login credentials. No candidate will be able to access the COMEDK UGET application form available online on the official website without their login details. Also, the login credentials can be used to make corrections in the application form, if any.
In order to complete the application process, the candidates will need to follow the steps mentioned below-
- Log in into the application window using the COMEDK login 2020 generated
- Fill in all the required details and upload all the required scanned documents
- Check all the details given thoroughly before submitting and make the payment of the application fee to complete the process.
What is the use of COMEDK Login 2020 while downloading the admit card?
The admit cards for COMEDK UGET 2020 will be available on the official website in online mode for download. Only those candidates will be able to download their admit cards who would have successfully submitted their application forms. Candidates having their COMEDK UGET login credentials will be able to download their admit cards. In order to download the admit cards, the candidates will need to follow the steps mentioned below-
- Visit the official website and click on link available to download the COMEDK UGET admit card
- Log in using the COMEDK login 2020 credentials
- The window to download the admit card will be opened, and the candidates will be able to download their hall ticket
What is the use of COMEDK Login 2020 while checking the result?
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will declare the results for COMEDK UGET 2020 in online mode. To access the score card, the candidates will need to follow the steps mentioned below-
- Visit the official website and click on the link available to check the results
- Log in using the COMEDK 2020 login
- Candidates will be redirected to the result download page
Stay tuned to embibe.com for latest updates on COMEDK UGET Login 2020763 Views