COMEDK Cut Off 2019: COMEDK UGET Exam poses a tough challenge to all the aspirants because of its difficult nature. COMEDK UGET Exam is a state level exam that opens a doorway to engineering courses for the aspirants. The COMEDK exam will be conducted on 12th May 2019 whereas the admit card will be available to download from 3rd May to 11th May 2019.
It is never too early to start your preparation for the exam. With the COMEDK exam being near, it is better that you start the preparation right away. To start with the preparation you would obviously want to know the COMEDK Cut Off. Knowing the cut off will help you structure your preparation in order to reach your desired target. Cut Off for COMEDK will be purely based on the number of aspirants appearing for the exam, difficulty level of the paper and availability of seats.
This article will give you an insight into COMEDK Cut Off Score:
COMEDK Cut Off 2019
The COMEDK UGET Exam has a single stage selection procedure i.e the Online test. The paper has three sections that are to be answered by the applicants. The Cut Off for each category of aspirants will be separate and will therefore vary.
COMEDK 2019: An Overview
Let us give you an overview of the exam:
|Exam Name||COMEDK UGET Exam 2019|
|Exam Conducting Body||COMEDK|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Exam Type||State Level|
COMEDK Cut Off | Facts About The Cut Off
Each aspirant should know these facts about the Cut Off of COMEDK UGET 2019:
- COMEDK Cut Off is determined by COMEDK.
- COMEDK UGET Cut Off 2019 will be declared as opening and the closing ranks.
- Aspirants are required to score the minimum cut off in order to be taken into consideration for admission.
- The cut off list is highly influenced by the availability of seats, the number of aspirants, performance of the aspirants and the difficulty level of the exam.
- COMEDK Cut Off 2019 will vary from institute to institute and course to course.
- The Cut Off for COMEDK 2019 will be separate for each category of the aspirant.
- The cut off also depends on the discipline opted by the candidates as well as the institutes preferred.
Going through COMEDK Cut Off of previous years will give you an idea about what rank you should secure in order to get selected.
COMEDK Cut Off 2017
|Rounds||Cut Off Score|
|Round I||Visit Here|
|Round II (For general merit seats)||Visit Here|
|Round II (For minority seats)||Visit Here|
|Extended Round II||Visit Here|
COMEDK Cut Off 2016
COMEDK Cut Off | Instruction for Inter-se Merit
If a tie happens between two candidates in COMEDK UGET Exam then it will be decided on the basis of inter-se merit. We have brought you the criteria that are followed while deciding it:
- Aspirants with the least number of wrong answers in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics will be taken into consideration. Even after this if the tie remains, the next condition will be considered.
- Aspirants with higher combined marks of Physics and Mathematics in COMEDK UGET Exam 2019 will be given preference. Even after this if the tie remains, the next condition will be considered.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Mathematics will be given preference. Even after this if the tie remains, the next condition will be considered.
- Lastly, the aspirant older in age will get the preference.
COMEDK Cut Off | Important Dates for the Exam
The important dates for COMEDK UGET Exam 2019 are as under:
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Registration Start Date||16th January 2019|
|COMEDK Mock Test Availability from||5th February 2019|
|COMEDK Application Form 2019 Last Date||19th April 2019|
|COMEDK Form Correction Date||20th to 22nd April 2019|
|COMEDK Hall Ticket Download Date||3rd to 11th May 2019|
|COMEDK 2019 Exam Date||12th May 2019|
|COMEDK Provisional Answer Key Date||16th May 2019|
|Last Date for Receiving Answer Keys and Start Date for Online submission of objections/challenges of Provisional Answer Keys (COMEDK Answer Key Date)||20th May 2019|
|COMEDK Final Answer Key 2019 Date||24th May 2019|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Result Date||27th May 2019|
|COMEDK UGET Counselling Date||June to July 2019|
Now that Embibe has provided you with the detailed COMEDK Cut Off Score, you can plan your preparation for COMEDK UGET Exam accordingly. Finish the COMEDK syllabus and solve COMEDK practice questions diligently. Take COMEDK mock tests and work on your weaknesses as well. Solving JEE Main practice questions and taking JEE Main Mock Tests will help you in COMEDK UGET exam as the syllabus is more or less same for both these exams. You can also take COMEDK Mock Test on the official website of COMEDK to understand your level of preparation.
If you have any query regarding COMEDK Cut Off Score, then do drop down your query below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.357 Views