COMEDK UGET 2021: The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) conducts the undergraduate entrance test, commonly called UGET. The COMEDK UGET final Answer key has been released on September 23, 2021, at 4:00 PM. The COMEDK UGET Provisional Answer Key 2021 was released on September 17, 2021. Given the recent spike in COVID-19 cases, the exam conducting authority had rescheduled the exam for September 14, 2021. The application form of COMEDK UGET 2021 has been closed now. The last date to fill the applications was August 03, 2021. The exam will be conducted in a computer-based mode (CBT). Candidates are advised to read the detailed information mentioned below on this page, such as important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, result and cut off.
Note: You can take the above JEE Main Mock Test to boost your revision due to the exam pattern similarity.
Latest: COMEDK UGET Final Answer Key 2021 has been released on September 23, 2021.
COMEDK UGET Provisional Answer Key 2021 was released on September 17, 2021.
COMEDK UGET 2021
Let us have an overview of the exam before proceeding to COMEDK UGET Notification 2021:
|Name of the Exam||COMEDK UGET 2021|
|Conducting Body||The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Frequency of the Exam||Once a Year|
|Exam Pattern||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||180|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
COMEDK UGET 2021 Important Dates
Look below for the important dates for COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam:
|Release of COMEDK Application form||March 22, 2021|
|Last date to apply for the COMEDK exam||August 03, 2021|
|COMEDK Application Form correction||August 05-07, 2021|
|Release of COMEDK Admit card||August 30, 2021 (Released)|
|COMEDK 2021||September 14, 2021|
|Release of COMEDK Provisional Answer key||September 17, 2021|
|Objections against Provisional Answer key||September 19, 2021|
|Release of COMEDK Final Answer key||September 23, 2021|
|COMEDK Score Card||September 26, 2021|
COMEDK UGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling your application form for the COMEDK UGET, you should have a fair knowledge of the COMEDK eligibility criteria. Check below for the eligibility parameters shared by the exam conducting authority.
|UG Engineering||UG Architecture|
|The candidate should have passed 2nd PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or an equivalent exam.||The aspirant should have qualified 2nd PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or an equivalent exam with Mathematics.|
|The candidate should have passed the exams mentioned above with PCM and English as compulsory subjects.||Candidates can also be a qualifier of the 10+3 Diploma examination as well.|
|They should have qualified for the above exams with a minimum of 45% marks (for General) and 40% marks (for SC/ST/OBC category of Karnataka state). Also, they should have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics separately. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects while there is an option between Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or Electronics or Computer Science.||He should have passed the above-mentioned exam with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC category of Karnataka state). In addition to this, the candidate should have qualified for NATA or an equivalent exam.|
|Diploma Candidates are not eligible for COMEDK UGET Exam.||There is no exam for candidates who are applying for the B. Arch course. They need to submit a separate application form for participation in the counselling.|
How To Register For COMEDK UGET 2021?
COMEDK UGET 2021 application form has to be filled online, and it is not advised to send the application form via post or any other mode. Check the below-mentioned steps to register for COMEDK UGET 2021 exam:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of the COMEDK UGET- comedk.org
- – 2nd Step: Click on “Engineering Application”.
- – 3rd Step: After that click on the “Login or Register” button.
- – 4th Step: You will be asked to enter the Application SEQ Number/User ID and Password. But since you have not registered, you need to click on the “Click here for Registration”.
- – 5th Step: Fill in the required details like “Full Name”, “DOB”, “Unique Photo ID Proof”, “Photo ID Proof Number”, “Email ID” and “Mobile Number”.
- – 6th Step: Then click on the “Generate OTP” button.
- – 7th Step: After that, you need to enter the captcha code and then an OTP will be sent to the mobile number that you have provided.
- – 8th Step: A new window having your previously entered registration details will open where you need to enter the OTP.
- – 9th Step: Re-check all the details, enter the captcha code, and click on the “Register” button.
- – 10th Step: After that, a page will appear where you will be having the User ID and all the details that you entered. Also, you will be notified that you have successfully registered yourself and a User ID and Password will be sent to your mobile number and email ID.
How To Apply For COMEDK UGET After Registration?
Check the below-mentioned steps to apply for COMEDK after the registration:
- 1st Step: Using your User ID and Password, log in to your account.
- 2nd Step: You will be shown that your application form is incomplete. So you need to go to the topmost right corner and click on the “Go to application” tab.
- 3rd Step: Select your preferred stream and course.
- 4th Step: Click on “Save and Continue”.
- 5th Step: Carefully enter your Personal, Category, and Academic details.
- 6th Step: Upload your Photograph and Signature, Parents Signature, your ID Proof, and the Declaration.
- 7th Step: Enter your “Payment Mode” and “Amount”.
- 8th Step: Enter “Security Code”.
- 9th Step: Tick the “I Agree” checkbox.
- 10th Step: Click on the “Submit” button.
COMEDK 2021 Application Fee
The COMEDK 2021 application fee must be paid offline through Bank Challan at any Axis Bank branch or online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, or Internet Banking. Below are the COMEDK 2021 application fees for different subjects:
|COMEDK UGET fee/charge as applicable||₹1600|
|UNIGAUGE fee/charge as applicable||₹1500|
|Both COMEDK and UNIGAUGE fee/charge as applicable||₹2600|
COMEDK Exam Pattern
The COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern is provided below:
- The COMEDK 2021 exam is fully computer-based.
- The total time duration of the exam is three hours.
- COMEDK UGET Engineering paper consists of 3 sections – Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- There is no negative marking for wrong attempts.
|Subjects||No. of Questions/Maximum Marks|
NOTE: The test will be made available to the candidates only in English.
COMEDK Syllabus 2021
The COMEDK UGET exam is fully based on the 10+2 / 11th & 12th Class/1st & 2nd PUC syllabus. You can check the latest COMEDK UGET Subject wise Syllabus below:
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Motion in One Dimension
- Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Chemistry
- Chemistry in Action
- Environmental Chemistry
- Differential Calculus
- Matrices and Determinants
- Vector Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Three Dimensional Geometry
COMEDK Admit Card
The COMEDK Admit Card was released via the official website on August 30, 2021. The Admit Card, also called the Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT), can be downloaded by logging in to the official website within a specified date.
Candidates are required to preserve the Admit Card until the end of the admission process. COMEDK UGET hall ticket will be available online, and it will not be sent to the candidates through courier, post, email, or in person.
Details Mentioned On COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2021
- Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number)
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s address and contact details
- Exam centre venue
- Exam Timings
- ID Proof Details
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph (box)
- General Instructions on TAT
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Centres
The exam centres for COMEDK UGET 2021 will be allotted to candidates on a first-come, first-serve basis. A candidate can select three cities in order of preference when filling the online application form. The allocated COMEDK UGET Exam Center will be mentioned on the Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) or COMEDK Admit Card.
COMEDK UGET Answer Key
COMEDK UGET final answer key will be released on September 23, 2021. The exam officials had released the COMEDK UGET provisional answer key on September 17, 2021. Applicants were able to challenge the answer key within the specified time period. They will have to pay Rs.500 per question to challenge the answer key. Post the complete challenge verification process, the final COMEDK UGET 2021 answer key will be released along with the revised result/scorecard.
COMEDK UGET Result 2021
The result of the COMEDK exam will be published in the form of a scorecard/rank card only on the official website on September 26, 2021. To download the COMEDK UGET 2021 Rank Card / Score Card, candidates need to log in to the website using their valid credentials – Application Number/User ID and Password. Your COMEDK UGET 2021 test scores will be valid for admissions to the academic year 2021 – 2022.
Inter-se merit ties in the COMEDK UGET 2021 scores, if any, will be resolved based on the following order:
- The principle of least negative responses (no. of wrong answers) in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- Aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics.
- Marks in Mathematics in the Entrance Test.
- The elder candidate is ranked higher than the younger candidate.
COMEDK UGET Counselling
The final merit/rank is made based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance test. Based on the COMEDK UGET merit list, candidates will be shortlisted and invited to appear for counselling and the seat allotment process. The total number of seats available against each category and the fee structure will be notified before the beginning of the COMEDK counselling process.
COMEDK 2021 Participating Institutes
You can check the participating institutions of the COMEDK UGET 2021 right here in this section. Find the COMEDK participating institutes as under:
- Acharya Institute of Technology
- Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Technology
- A.C.S. College of Engineering
- Alva’s Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Amruta Institute of Engineering & Management Sciences
- AMC Engineering College
- Amruta Institute of Engineering & Management Sciences
- Atria Institute of Technology
- APS College of Engineering
- B.N.M. Institute of Technology
- KLE Technological University
- Bangalore College of Engineering & Technology
- Ballari Institute of Technology & Management
- Bangalore Technological Institute
- Bangalore Institute of Technology
- Basavakalyan Engineering College
- BLDEA’s V.P.Dr.P.G.Halakatti College of Engineering & Technology
- BMS Institute of Technology
- BMS College of Engineering
- C.M.R. Institute of Technology
- Cambridge Institute of Technology
- Brindavan College of Engineering
- Faculty of Engineering, Christ University (Deemed University)
- Channabasaveshwara Institute of Technology
FAQs On COMEDK UGET 2021
Here are some of the frequently asked questions regarding COMEDK UGET 2021:
|Q1. When will the COMEDK Exam be conducted? |
Ans: The exam was conducted on September 14, 2021.
|Q2. Can I change the exam centre filled in the application form? |
Ans: Yes, the facility to change the exam centre was available from August 05-07, 2021.
|Q3. Is it safe to conduct the exams? |
Ans: As per media reports, the central government guidelines will be followed in educational institutions. Social distancing will be maintained inside and outside the exam hall. So, the conducting body, i.e. COMEDK, will make sure that the exam is conducted safely.
|Q4: Is there any reservation of seats in COMEDK UGET 2021? |
Ans: Yes, there is a reservation of 20% seats for Karnataka and a 15% management quota in the COMEDK UGET exam.
Now we have provided you with all the important information on COMEDK 2021 Exam. We hope for your success in the examination. Focus on your preparation for COMEDK 2021 UGET. Finish the COMEDK UGET syllabus and solve as many COMEDK UGET practice questions as possible.
Also, spend your time practising as many JEE Main Mock Tests because taking JEE Main Mock Tests will prepare you for all the other entrance exams due to the similar syllabus, difficulty level, and exam pattern of the real exam. You can also go through the complete COMEDK UGET Preparation Tips to further improve your scores.
If you are confused regarding the COMEDK UGET 2021 Notification, you can always drop your queries in the comment section below. We will surely get back to you at the earliest. Embibe wishes you good luck with the exam!72 Views