COMEDK UGET 2020: The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka, (COMEDK) has announced the COMEDK UGET new exam date. COMEDK 2020 exam which was scheduled to be conducted on August 1, has been rescheduled to August 19 in two shifts. The exam will be conducted in CBT mode. This decision was taken as a safety measure in light of COVID-19. For the latest updates on COMEDK UGET exam date, we recommend this article.
COMEDK UGET 2020 exam has been rescheduled. The exam will be held on August 19, 2020, in two shifts.
Note: Owing to the similarity in exam pattern, you can take the above JEE Main Mock Test to boost your revision.
COMEDK UGET 2020 New Exam Date
Let us have an overview of the exam before proceeding to the COMEDK UGET Notification 2020:
|Name of the Exam||COMEDK UGET 2020|
|Conducting Body||The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Frequency of the Exam||Once a Year|
|Exam Pattern||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||180|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Date
Look below for the important dates for COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam:
|Beginning of COMEDK UGET Registration||June 14, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for COMEDK 2020 Exam||June 17, 2020|
|COMEDK Form Correction||June 22 – 25, 2020|
|Release of COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket||Third Week of July 2020 (Tentative)|
|COMEDK UGET 2020|
August 19, 2020 (Announced)
Shift-1: 9:00 am to 12 noon
Shift-2: 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
|Release of COMEDK Provisional Answer Key||To Be Notified|
|Last Date for Receiving Answer Keys and Start Date for Online submission of Objections/Challenges of Provisional Answer Keys (COMEDK Answer Key Date)||To Be Notified|
|Release of COMEDK Final Answer Key 2020||To Be Notified|
|Declaration of COMEDK UGET 2020 Result||To Be Notified|
|COMEDK UGET Counselling||To Be Notified|
As the COMEDK UGET 2020 application dates are already over, let’s look at the exam pattern, syllabus and other important exam details. We have mentioned the COMEDK UGET eligibility criteria and how to fill your application form sections at the last.
COMEDK 2020 Exam Pattern
The COMEDK UGET exam pattern is provided below:
- The COMEDK 2020 exam is fully computer-based.
- The total time duration for the exam is three hours.
- COMEDK UGET Engineering paper consists of 3 sections – Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- There is no negative marking for wrong attempts.
|Subjects||No. of Questions/Maximum Marks|
NOTE: The test will be made available to the candidates only in English.
COMEDK Syllabus 2020
The COMEDK UGET exam is fully based on the current syllabus of 10+2 / 11th & 12th Class/1st & 2nd PUC. You can check the latest COMEDK UGET Subject wise Syllabus below:
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Motion in One Dimension
- Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Chemistry
- Chemistry in Action
- Environmental Chemistry
- Differential Calculus
- Matrices and Determinants
- Vector Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Three Dimensional Geometry
COMEDK 2020 Admit Card
The COMEDK Admit Card will be released on the official website only. The Admit Card also called the Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) can be downloaded by logging in to the official website within a specified date. As the COMEDK UGET 2020 has again been postponed, candidates have to wait for their admit cards.
Candidates are required to preserve the Admit Card until the end of the admission process. COMEDK UGET hall ticket will be available online and it will not be sent to the candidates through courier, post, email, or in person.
Details mentioned on the COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020
- Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number)
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s address and contact details
- Exam centre venue
- Exam Timings
- ID Proof Details
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph (box)
- General Instructions on TAT
COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Centres
The exam centers for COMEDK UGET 2020 will be allotted to candidates on a first come first serve basis. A candidate can select three cities in order of preference at the time of filling the online application form. The allocated COMEDK UGET Exam Center will be mentioned on the Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) or COMEDK Admit Card.
Please note that the COMEDK UGET 2020 has provided the exam center change facility this year.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Answer Key
The exam officials will release the provisional COMEDK UGET answer key after the conclusion of the exam. Candidates will be able to challenge the answer key within the specified time period. They will have to pay Rs. 500 per question to challenge the answer key. Post the complete challenge verification process, the final COMEDK UGET 2020 answer key will be released along with the revised result/scorecard.
COMEDK UGET Result 2020
The result of the exam will be published in the form of a scorecard/rank card only on the official website. In order to download the COMEDK UGET 2020 Rank Card / Score Card, candidates need to login to the website by using their valid credentials – Application Number/User ID and Password. Your COMEDK UGET 2020 test scores will be valid for admissions to the academic year 2020 – 2021.
Inter-se merit ties in the COMEDK UGET 2020 scores, if any, will be resolved based on the following order:
- The principle of least negative responses (no. of wrong answers) in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry
- Aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics
- Marks in Mathematics in the Entrance Test
- The elder candidate is ranked higher than the younger candidate.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2020
The final merit/rank is made on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the entrance test. Based on the COMEDK UGET merit list, candidates will be shortlisted and invited to appear for counselling and seat allotment process. The total number of seats available against each category and the fee structure will be notified before the beginning of the COMEDK counselling process.
COMEDK 2020 Participating Institutes
You can check the participating institutions of the COMEDK UGET 2020 right here in this section. Find the COMEDK participating institutes as under:
- Acharya Institute of Technology
- Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Technology
- A.C.S. College of Engineering
- Alva’s Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Amruta Institute of Engineering & Management Sciences
- AMC Engineering College
- Amruta Institute of Engineering & Management Sciences
- Atria Institute of Technology
- APS College of Engineering
- B.N.M. Institute of Technology
- KLE Technological University
- Bangalore College of Engineering & Technology
- Ballari Institute of Technology & Management
- Bangalore Technological Institute
- Bangalore Institute of Technology
- Basavakalyan Engineering College
- BLDEA’s V.P.Dr.P.G.Halakatti College of Engineering & Technology
- BMS Institute of Technology
- BMS College of Engineering
- C.M.R. Institute of Technology
- Cambridge Institute of Technology
- Brindavan College of Engineering
- Faculty of Engineering, Christ University (Deemed University)
- Channabasaveshwara Institute of Technology
This year, COMEDK UGET applications are over. If you will appear in COMEDK UGET 2021, then you can find the details from the below sections.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding to fill your application form for the COMEDK UGET, you should have a fair knowledge of the COMEDK eligibility criteria. Check the below-mentioned points to know your eligibility for the COMEDK UGET 2020 exam:
|UG Engineering||UG Architecture|
|The candidate should have passed 2nd PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or an equivalent exam.||The aspirant should have qualified 2nd PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or an equivalent exam with Mathematics.|
|The candidate should have passed the above-mentioned exams with PCM and English as compulsory subjects.||Candidates can also be a qualifier of the 10+3 Diploma examination as well.|
|He/she should have qualified the above exams with a minimum of 45% marks (for General) and 40% marks (for SC/ST/OBC category of Karnataka state). Also, he/she should have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics separately. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects while there is an option between Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or Electronics or Computer Science.||He should have passed the above-mentioned exam with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC category of Karnataka state). In addition to this, the candidate should have qualified NATA or an equivalent exam.|
|Diploma Candidates are not eligible for COMEDK UGET Exam.||There is no exam for candidates who are applying for B. Arch course. They need to submit a separate application form for participation in the counselling.|
How To Register For COMEDK UGET 2020?
COMEDK UGET 2020 application form is completely online based and there is no need to send the application by post or by any other method. Check the below-mentioned steps to register for COMEDK UGET 2020 exam:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of the COMEDK UGET- comedk.org
- – 2nd Step: Click on “Engineering Application”.
- – 3rd Step: After that click on the “Login or Register” button.
- – 4th Step: You will be asked to enter the Application SEQ Number/User ID and Password. But since you have not registered, you need to click on the “Click here for Registration”.
- – 5th Step: Fill in the required details like “Full Name”, “DOB”, “Unique Photo ID Proof”, “Photo ID Proof Number”, “Email ID” and “Mobile Number”.
- – 6th Step: Then click on the “Generate OTP” button.
- – 7th Step: After that, you need to enter the captcha code and then an OTP will be sent to the mobile number that you have provided.
- – 8th Step: A new window having your previously entered registration details will open where you need to enter the OTP.
- – 9th Step: Re-check all the details, enter the captcha code, and click on the “Register” button.
- – 10th Step: After that, a page will appear where you will be having the User ID and all the details that you entered. Also, you will be notified that you have successfully registered yourself and a User ID and Password will be sent to your mobile number and email ID.
How To Apply For COMEDK UGET After Registration?
Check the below-mentioned steps to apply for COMEDK after the registration:
- – 1st Step: Using your User ID and Password, log in to your account.
- – 2nd Step: You will be shown that your application form is incomplete. So you need to go to the topmost right corner and click on the “Go to application” tab.
- – 3rd Step: Select your preferred stream and course.
- – 4th Step: Click on “Save and Continue”.
- – 5th Step: Carefully enter your Personal, Category, and Academic details.
- – 6th Step: Upload your Photograph and Signature, Parents Signature, your ID Proof, and the Declaration.
- – 7th Step: Enter your “Payment Mode” and “Amount”.
- – 8th Step: Enter “Security Code”.
- – 9th Step: Tick the “I Agree” checkbox.
- – 10th Step: Click on the “Submit” button.
COMEDK 2020 Application Fee
The COMEDK 2020 application fee needs to be paid offline through Bank Challan at any Axis Bank branch or online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, or Internet Banking. Below are the COMEDK 2020 application fees for different subjects:
|COMEDK UGET fee/charge as applicable||₹1600|
|UNIGAUGE fee/charge as applicable||₹1500|
|Both COMEDK and UNIGAUGE fee/charge as applicable||₹2600|
Important FAQs On COMEDK UGET 2020
Here are some of the frequently asked questions regarding COMEDK UGET 2020:
Ans: COMEDK UGET 2020 has been rescheduled to August 19, 2020. The exam will be conducted in two shifts from 9:00 am to 12 noon and 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
Ans: Yes, the facility to change the exam center was available from June 14 to 17, 2020.
Ans: As per the media reports, the central government guidelines will be followed in the educational institutions. Social distancing will be maintained inside and outside the exam hall. So, the conducting body i.e. COMEDK will make sure that the exam is conducted in a safe manner.
Ans: The exam will be held only in English language.
Ans: Yes, there is a reservation of 20% seats for Karnataka and 15% management quota in COMEDK UGET exam.
Now we have provided you with all the important information on COMEDK UGET 2020 Notification. We really hope for your great victory in the examination ahead. Focus on your preparation for COMEDK 2020 UGET. Finish the COMEDK UGET syllabus and solve as many COMEDK UGET practice questions as possible.
Also, lend your time to practise as many JEE Main Mock Tests as you can, because taking JEE Main Mock Tests will prepare you for all the other entrance exams owing to the similar syllabus, difficulty level, and exam pattern of the real exam. You can also go through the complete COMEDK UGET Preparation Tips to further improve your scores.
If you have any confusion regarding the COMEDK UGET 2020 Notification, you can always drop down your queries in the comment section below. We will surely get back to you at the earliest. Embibe wishes you good luck with the exam!64 Views