COMEDK has released an update on the status of seat allocation in the first round of counselling for COMEDK UGET 2015. This was released only hours ago, at 5:30 pm this evening.
Initially, COMEDK had told students that there are approximately 728 seats for Architecture and 16270 seats for Engineering. Also, the largest share of the seats were for Mechanical engineering (3401 seats) and Computer Science and Engineering (3299).
For a complete list, click here.
Now as the dust settles after the first round of UGET 2015 counselling, here is a summary of the seats remaining.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering turned out to be the most sought after branch. In fact after the first round, V.P.Dr.P.G.Halakatti College of Engineering & Technology, Bijapur is the only college with any EEESC seats left! It has 2 General Merit (GM) and 1 in Hyderabad-Karnataka (HK) quota left.
The top colleges in Bangalore and Mysore were the most sought after colleges over all. Six of these colleges don’t have any general seats left. These top colleges were-
- B.N.M. Institute of Technology, Bangalore (0 GM seats, 12 HK seats)
- BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore (0 GM seats, 6 HK seats)
- NIE Institute of Technology, Mysore (0 GM seats, 5 HK seats)
- PES Institute of Technology Bangalore South Campus (0 GM seats, 15 HK seats)
- R V College of Engineering , Bangalore (0 GM seats, 8 HK seats)
- The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore, (0 GM seats, 10 HK seats)
For a complete list of colleges and the number of seats in each branch remaining, click here.
For those students who were not placed in the first round, take heart! Only about 2800 seats were filled in the first round and 13472 seats are still remaining!361 Views