Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the 12th Exam Routine for all Streams such as Arts, Commerce and Science through online mode. Chemistry has been a challenging subject for many students, but rigorous preparation can provide better results.Understanding all the chapters are more important than memorize the chapters. CBSE is knocking at the door and here, we provide a update from www.embibe.com where you can see how we share the top ranking chapters you can give a priority when you practice.
Easy but important chapters on Chemistry
- p-Block Elements
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chemical Kinetics
- d- and f-Block Elements
Exam Significance for these chapters
It is good to keep in mind that students need to read all the chapters thoroughly from the textbook for an efficient preparation and also for the better understanding on the concepts. Many students start cramming the concepts of Chemistry instead of understanding them that leads to poor performance in the final exam. Prepare these above chapters with utmost importance. Embibe has free tests for you to practice so that you can master your conception. It will help you realize how much time you spend on each question and your actual accuracy level.
Tips to Score good marks in Chemistry
- Students can score well in physical chemistry who are good in calculation and formula application part. Prepare a chart of important formulas and practice numerical on each one of them. The theory part should also be revised as well. Some important chapters like Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Solutions can be given extra attention.
- Follow up your NCERT concepts with a reference book to gain a deeper understanding of the top.
- Solving Numerical Problems is a part of your effective preparation.It is a good way to score marks.
- Revise the topics which you have already completed. If you are looking for a more resourceful way to revise, we have just the thing for you, our unique test platform believes there’s more to marks improvement than just practice via essential notes, question papers, solutions. Taking the test series is important for the level of accuracy, time management and efforts. Embibe takes into consideration all of the above-mentioned factors and provides recommendations through its personalized analysis system that mirrors your potential and helps you achieve the goal.
Find out how you can score above 90 in your exams.
Embibe is wishing all the best for coming exam for all applicants of CBSE!637 Views