BITSAT Important Topics: If you’re looking for BITSAT important topics, then you have come to the right place. The competition in BITSAT is stiff as BITS is the topmost private engineering college in the country. But is BITSAT impossible to crack? Of course not! Most engineering aspirants preparing for BITSAT also prepare for JEE simultaneously. It has been observed that while both exams follow the same syllabus, the BITSAT Exam Pattern differ from the JEE’s and so does its marking criteria. While the JEE focuses on conceptual learning, BITSAT focuses more on speed and accuracy. This post reveals the BITSAT Important Topics which you can refer to for your last-minute BITSAT 2020 preparation.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT) is an entrance test for students seeking admission to BITS Pilani and other BITS Colleges. BITS Pilani is India’s most renowned and reputed private college for engineering and higher studies. It has 3 campuses across India, namely BITS Pilani Campus, KK Birla Goa, and BITS Hyderabad. To crack BITSAT, you need to know the BITSAT Important Topics.
BITSAT 2020 will be held from September 16 to 23, 2020.
BITSAT SLOT Booking – Candidates can book their slots from September 9 – 10, 2020.
BITSAT Hall Ticket will be available from 13th to 23rd September 2020.
Important Note: At Embibe, we have ensured that BITSAT aspirants like you avail online mock tests free of cost. We suggest you attempt our mock tests and evaluate yourself to crack the BITSAT 2020.
BITSAT Important Topics – Exam Pattern
Before getting into the details of BITSAT Important Topics, let us have a look at the BITSAT exam pattern first:
- BITSAT 2020 will be held in online mode.
- The paper will have a total of 150 questions.
- Physics and Chemistry will have 40 questions each, while English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning will carry 15 and 10 questions respectively. A maximum number of questions will be from the Mathematics section (45).
- All questions will be objective in nature (MCQs).
- There is no time limit to attempt any section.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks, while for each incorrect response, the candidates will be penalized with a negative marking of -1.
- For unattempted questions, no marks or zero marks will be given.
- If candidates are able to answer all 150 questions within the given 3 hours (without skipping any question), they can attempt an additional 12 questions (four from each of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry only). However, they will not be able to make any changes in the 150 questions they have attempted earlier.
- Candidates must note that the questions are randomly selected from a large question bank. Thus, candidates will get different question sets.
- The question paper is designed in a manner that an average candidate is able to complete it within the given 3 hours, while a sharp candidate will get the opportunity to take an extra 12 questions.
BITSAT Section-wise weightage is tabulated below:
|Subjects||No. of questions|
|English Proficiency Logical Reasoning||15|
Important Topics For BITSAT 2020
In this section, we’ll be taking a look at the BITSAT important topics for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English Proficiency, and Logical Reasoning.
BITSAT Important Topics for Physics
BITSAT Important Topics for Chemistry
BITSAT Important Topics for Maths
BITSAT Important Topics for English Proficiency
|Synonyms & Antonyms||30%|
|Rearrangement of Jumbled Words||15%|
|One Word Substitution||15%|
|Rules of Conjunctions||3%|
BITSAT Important Topics for Logical Reasoning
|Figure Formation & Analysis||40%|
|Series Test Numerical & Alphabetical||10%|
|Figure Completion Test||7%|
|Paper Folding & Cutting||7%|
|Detection of the Rule||5%|
BITSAT Scoring Trends Of Past 5 Years
|No. of students scoring > or =||BITSAT 2013||BITSAT 2014||BITSAT 2015||BITSAT 2016||BITSAT 2017|
Last-Minute Tips For BITSAT 2020
In order to secure a high score in the exam, a strategic BITSAT last-minute preparation plan needs to be in place.
In addition to the learning the BITSAT Important Topics, below are some helpful last-minute preparation tips for BITSAT:
- Go through BITSAT Previous Year Papers.
- Work on your calculations.
- Practice regularly.
- Take as many BITSAT mock tests as possible.
- Revise thoroughly.
How awesome do you think it could be to improve your score from test to test by way of personalization?
Our aim at Embibe is to better the best and help as many students as possible to crack the BITSAT 2020, and in that endeavor, we guarantee students with over 23% improved scores in just one test! We also ensure that students can experience personalization at its best while learning the BITSAT Important Topics. This is carried across through the test analysis generated after every test that a student takes on our platform. This test feedback ensures that a student becomes a better test-taker which translates to better, improved scores! However, you have to unlock the Advanced Feedback Analysis for that.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To BITSAT Important Topics
Let’s take a good look at the FAQs related to BITSAT Important Topics below:
Ans: BITSAT 2020 exam will be conducted from September 16 to 23, 2020.
Ans: You can get all the BITSAT important topics for Physics in this article.
Ans: You can attempt free BITSAT mock test series at Embibe.
Now that you have the list of BITSAT Important Topics, you need to get your BITSAT preparations going.
We hope this article on BITSAT Important Topics helps you in your preparations. If you have any doubts, feel free to contact us through the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest!3641 Views