BITSAT Slot Booking 2020: The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani has officially opened the BITSAT Slot booking process. As per the officials, the Online Test Booking System (OTBS) is now live for BITSAT 2020 and the candidates can book their slots from 9th September 2020 (11:00 AM) till 10th September 2020 (5:00 PM). By using the BITs slot booking, candidates can choose their online test date and slot time using the OTBS. Please note that the BITSAT 2020 is scheduled to be conducted on September 16, 17, 18, 21, 22 and 23, 2020.
Candidates can access the BITSAT 2020 Slot Booking from the official website – bitsadmission.com or the direct link is given below. Candidates will have to log in using the ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ for the slot booking. If a candidate does not participate in the slot booking process as per the schedule, the officials will automatically allot an exam date, time, and slot at their own discretion. In this article, we will provide you with the complete details on BITSAT 2020 Slot Booking procedure. Continue reading this article to know more.
- – (i). BITSAT Admit Card will be released on September 13, 2020.
- – (ii). BITSAT Slot Booking is now active from September 9, 2020 (11:00 AM) till September 10, 2020 (5:00 PM).
BITs Slot Booking Dates 2020
Before we get into the details of BITSAT 2020 slot booking process, let’s go through some important dates of BITSAT. This will help you to be on track with the different events of the exam:
|Start Date of BITSAT Slot Booking Process||September 9, 2020 (11:00 AM)|
|Closing Date of Slot Booking Process||September 10, 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|Release of BITSAT Admit Card/Hall Ticket||September 13, 2020|
|Last Date to Download the Admit Card||September 23, 2020|
|BITSAT 2020 Exam Dates||September 16, 17, 18, 21, 22 and 23, 2020|
Points To Know Before BITSAT 2020 Slot Booking
Before booking your slot for BITSAT 2020, have a look at the key points:
- The slot booking process will be based on a first-come-first-serve basis. This means that you will have better options to exercise your choice if you complete the slot booking at the earliest.
- Candidates should double-check the details as the exam dates and slots cannot be changed once entered.
- Candidates need to select the slot and exam date within the time span as announced by the official authorities. So, stay updated regarding the slot booking dates.
- The ‘Test City’ will be as per the choice entered by you during filling out the application form. Candidates can only choose the exam date, time/ slot, and exam centre.
- If the candidate does not book the slot, it will be automatically allotted to the candidate by the official exam conducting authority.
Procedure For BITs Slot Booking
BITSAT slot booking will be done on the official website through the Online Test Booking System (OTBS). Candidates who have successfully applied for BITSAT can book their slot as per the schedule. Otherwise, candidates will be allotted a test date and slot at the discretion of the exam conducting authority. Now, let’s go through the detailed steps for BITSAT 2020 Slot Booking.
- – 1st Step: Vist the official website – bitsadmission.com.
- – 2nd Step: Now click on the Slot Booking Link present on the page (will be available once the process starts).
- – 3rd Step: Login by entering your ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’.
- – 4th Step: Once logged in, choose a ‘Test Centre’ and then the ‘Exam Date’.
- – 5th Step: Now choose the time as per the two slots available, Morning and Evening.
- – 6th Step: Verify all the details and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- – 7th Step: A confirmation message will be sent after the confirmation of the slot booking process. Go through it, and take few printouts for future reference.
BITSAT Slot Booking 2020: BITs Slot Details
BITSAT 2020 will be conducted in two slots in a day. A morning slot and an evening slot. Check the exam slot timings from the table below:
|Slot-1 Morning||9:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Slot-2 Evening||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
BITSAT Exam Centres List
Go through the list of BITSAT 2020 test cities/ exam centres from the table below:
|Bhopal||Nasik||Goa Campus of BITS|
|Raipur||Roorkee||Pilani campus of BITS|
|Bangalore||Kolkata||Hyderabad Campus of BITS|
|Mangalore||Jammu||Dubai Campus of BITS |
BITSAT Admit Card 2020
Once the slot booking process is complete, the next step will be to download BITSAT Admit Card. The BITSAT 2020 admit card will have the test date and slot of examination as opted by the candidate during the slot booking process.
Candidates need to check all the details mentioned on the admit card and take printouts of the BITSAT Hall Ticket. If the hall ticket is found to have discrepancies of any kind, candidates must immediately contact the officials regarding the issue. The details mentioned on BITSAT Admit Card are as follows:
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Test Center
- Test Date & Time
- Candidates Photo and Signature
- Candidates Contact Number
- Instruction to the Candidates
BITSAT Preparation & Mock Tests 2020
The new exam dates are announced and students must now accelerate their BITSAT preparation. You can make your preparation much more interesting by learning the PCM concepts on Embibe. You can also solve JEE Main Questions on Embibe as the JEE syllabus is similar to the BITSAT syllabus.
At this point in time, along with your regular study and revision, you also need to take mock tests. Taking the mock test will help you realize your present level of preparation and will direct you in the right direction. You can take Embibe’s free BITSAT Mock Tests for your BITSAT Preparation. If you unlock the Advanced Feedback Analysis, you will also get a detailed test analysis which will help you to learn from your mistakes and improve your score. Taking the tests will not only improve your knowledge but also your test-taking skills. Thus, take BITSAT mock tests to take your performance to the next level.
Important FAQs Regarding BITSAT 2020 Slot Booking
Some of the important FAQs related to BITSAT Slot Booking are given as under:
Ans: Unlike many competitive exams, BITSAT gives the freedom where the students can select their test centres, date and slots for the exam whichever suits them best. This is why BITSAT slot booking is carried out two weeks before the exam and the admit card is generated as per their slot selection.
Ans: No, there is no provision to change your exam slot once you have confirmed your selection.
Ans: BITSAT 2020 Slot booking has been made active by the officials from 9th Sept 2020 (11:00 AM) till 10th Sept 2020 (5:00 PM). Therefore, all the appearing candidates can book their preferred centres and slots.
We have now provided you with all the information regarding BITSAT Slot Booking 2020. Complete the process as early as possible in order to have better availability of dates and slots for the exam.
We hope this article on BITSAT Slot Booking 2020 helps you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will assist you in the best possible way. Embibe wishes you good luck for BITSAT 2020!381 Views