BITSAT Counselling 2019: The official website of BITS Pilani has provided the link for BITSAT Application Form 2019 on its portal, bitsadmission.com. The last date to apply for BITSAT 2019 along with application fee is 5:00 PM, 20th March 2019.
BITSAT 2019 will be conducted between 16th and 26th May 2019. BITSAT admit card for the same will be available on 12th April and 13th May 2019. Students who qualify BITSAT 2019 will be eligible to participate in BITSAT counselling 2019. In this post, we shall provide all important details regarding BITSAT counselling procedure 2019.
Latest update for BITSAT Application Form: Last date to apply is 20th March 2019. Apply now!!!
BITSAT Counselling 2019
BITS Pilani will conduct BITSAT counselling and seat allotment procedure in online mode. Eligible candidates who qualify BITSAT 2019 will have to fill the BITSAT counselling application form which will be available on the official website after the BITSAT 2019 exam. Qualified candidates who do not register for BITSAT 2019 counselling will not be able to participate in the BITSAT admission and seat allotment procedure.
BITSAT 2019 counselling and seat allotment procedure will be conducted based on the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates’ preferences selected during registration
- Performance in BITSAT 2019
- Availability of seats in the participating institutes
BITS Pilani offers direct admission to first rank students of all the central and state boards to the programmes of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT score. However, such candidates need to have secured a minimum 75% aggregate marks in PCM. Besides this, they also need to have obtained at least 60% marks in each of the PCM subjects in class 12th exam in 2019. The aggregate marks should include Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics apart from other subjects considered by the board to pass the class 12th exam.
BITSAT Counselling Important Dates
The important dates for BITSAT counselling 2019 will be finalized after the exam and will be notified by the officials on the BITS Pilani official portal. For now, please refer to the tentative dates given below based on previous year trends of BITSAT counselling.
|Registration for BITSAT counselling and seat allotment||4th week May – 3rd week June 2019|
|Result of BITSAT counselling Iteration 1||20th June 2019|
|Last date for payment of BITS Pilani fees||4th week June 2019|
|Result of BITSAT counselling Iteration 2||4th week June 2019|
|Last date for payment of BITS Pilani fees by candidates in waiting list of Iteration 2||2nd week July 2019|
|Result of BITSAT counselling Iteration 3||2nd week July 2019|
|Withdrawal of Admission||3rd week July 2019|
|Last date for payment of BITS Pilani fees by candidates in waiting list of Iteration 3||3rd week July 2019|
|Result of BITSAT counselling Iteration 4||3rd week of July 2019|
|Reporting for admission at respective campuses||4th week July 2019|
|Result of BITSAT counselling Iteration 5||4th week July 2019|
|Reporting for admission at respective campuses||2nd week August 2019|
How to register for BITSAT Counselling 2019?
BITSAT Counselling 2019 will be conducted by BITS Pilani after the declaration of BITSAT 2019 results for admissions to over 2,000 seats in Integrated First Degree Programmes of Engineering and B.E. (Honours) programmes. Candidates who will BITSAT 2019 with Mathematics and pass class 12th in the year 2018 or 2019, will be eligible to apply and be in the merit list of BITSAT 2019.
To participate in BITSAT 2019 counselling, the candidates have to register and fill up an application form along with 12th marks and preferences of degree programmes and institute. BITSAT counselling 2019 at all the 3 campuses – BITS Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad – will be conducted simultaneously. As candidates get to know their scores immediately after the test, they can fill the counselling application form on the basis of their scores. However, the final status of the qualifying candidates will be available when the admit list/wait list of BITSAT 2019 will be released.
The registration process for BITSAT 2019 counselling is explained below:
- Step 1: Personal Details
- While filling the admission application form for BITSAT counselling, the candidates have to fill in their personal details like name, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Step 2: Class 12th Exam Details
- During the form filling process for admissions, the candidates can fill rest of the details and submit it in case their results are not announced by then. However, once the results are announced they have to submit the details by logging in.
- Step 3: Filling Order Of Preference
- Candidates have to select and set their order of preferences for the programmes available at BITS. They must remember that once the details are submitted, no changes will be permitted. Thus, they must be careful to submit the right information pertaining to the order of preferences.
- Step 4: Uploading Scanned Copies
- Candidates will be required to upload the necessary and supporting documents to confirm their application form. Candidate must upload the scanned images of signature and photograph in the required format. After these documents have been uploaded, these documents will be reflecting on the right side of the page. Candidate will now have to click on “Submit” option to proceed to the next step.
BITSAT Counselling – Admission Fees
Payment of BITS Pilani Fees is to be made via credit card/debit card/net banking or e-challan. Candidates must also send the receipt of the admission fee payment along with the printout of the BITSAT application form.
Offline mode of payment for the application fee can be done through the payslips at the ICICI Bank. Candidates will be required to download the pay slips and deposit the fee in cash at the nearby ICICI banks branch. Candidates must take the payment receipt from the bank officials when the payment of application fee has been done at the respective bank.
BITSAT Counselling – Documents Required
Candidates have to send attested copies of the following documents and not the originals:
- Class X / Matriculation/Secondary School certificate
- Class XII or equivalent Marks Sheet
BITSAT Counselling – Seat Allotment
The seat allotment of BITSAT 2019 is also known as Iteration. Registered candidates will be able to check their seat allotment status online. The registered candidates who are not allotted in an iteration round will be included in the waiting list.
The candidates can follow the steps provided below to check their seat allotment status online:
- Step 1: Go to the official website and look for the Seat Allotment status link (we will provide it here once available).
- Step 2: Provide personal details as prompted.
- Step 3: Click on “Proceed” or “Submit”.
- Step 4: The seat allotment status of the candidates will be reflected on the screen along with other information.
BITSAT Counselling – Reporting at Allotted Institutes
Selected candidates will have to report at the allotted institutes to confirm their admission. The authorities will be completing their document verification and payment of fees has to be done for confirmation of admission.
Our aim at Embibe is to better the best and help as many students as possible to crack BITSAT 2019, and in that endeavor, we guarantee students with over 23% improved scores in just one test! We also ensure that students can experience personalization at its best while preparing for BITSAT 2019. This is carried across through the test analysis generated after every test that a student takes on our platform. This test feedback ensures that a student becomes a better test-taker which translates to better, improved scores!
Now that you have all the information regarding the BITSAT Counselling, you need to get your BITSAT preparation going.
We hope this detailed article on BITSAT Counselling has been helpful. If you have any query regarding BITSAT Counselling or the exam in general, drop a comment below and we will get back to you.