Bangalore, December 6, 2019: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit card of JEE Main (January session) today. Candidates need to enter their Application Form Number and Password or Application Number and Date of Birth to download the admit card. They have to take a printout and carry this JEE Main admit card 2020 along with them in the examination for verification purposes.
JEE Main January 2020is the entrance exam for admission to UG engineering courses offered by 31 NITs, 25 IIITs, and 28 GFTIs. The examination is conducted twice a year, i.e. in January and April. The exam for January session will be conducted from January 6 to 11, 2020 across 264 cities in India and 9 in abroad. The gates of the exam centre will open one hour before the exam time.
Steps to download the JEE Main admit card 2020
Given below are the steps to download admit card of JEE Main 2020:
- Go to the official website of JEE Main – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- There are two options to download the JEE Main 2020 admit card includes “Through Application Number and Password” and “Through Application Number and Date of Birth”.
- Enter your Application Form Number and Password or Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button to view the admit card on the screen.
- Take 2 to 3 printouts of the same.
Details specified on the JEE Main admit card 2020
Details mentioned on the admit card shall contain the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Date & Timing of the Exam
- Name and Address of Examination Centre
- General Instructions
NOTE: In case of any mistakes in any details given in the admit card, candidates should contact the exam authorities as soon as possible regarding the same to rectify the errors.
Documents to be carried in the JEE Main 2020 exam
Candidates have to mandatorily carry the following documents as entry will not be allowed otherwise:
- The hard copy of JEE Main admit card 2020.
- Original Photo ID Proof (any one) – Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Aadhaar.Enrollment Number/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License/Ration Card/ 12th Class Board Admit Card with photograph/Bank Passbook with Photo
- PwD category certificate, if applicable.
- One passport size photo (same as uploaded on registration)
How do I change my JEE Main Password?
If you forget the password, follow the procedure below to reset it.
1st Step: Visit the official website of JEE Main
2nd Step: Click on the “I can’t access my account” link.
3rd Step: There are two options available on the screen – “I forget my password” and “I forget my Application Number”.
4th Step: Click on the “I forget my Password” option on the web page.
5th Step: There will be three options to reset your password.
- Use security question
- Use verification code sent via SMS
- Use a reset link sent via Email
6th Step: You can choose any one of the three options to reset your password.
7th Step: Note down the Password for future login purposes.
“If you facing any trouble while downloading JEE Main admit card 2020, then feel free to leave a comment below or ping us on the live chat.”466 Views