JEE Main Rank List 2020: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released JEE Main 2020 Rank List, late night on September 11. JEE Main Rank List 2020 is being prepared by taking into consideration the better of two scores of all the candidates who appeared in the January and April (September) session. JEE Main 2020 ranking system is based on All India Ranks (AIRs) and Category Ranks (CRs) of all the candidates as secured in the exam.
JEE Main AIR will be used for admission purpose to B.Tech programmes at NITs, IIITs, CFTIs and other institutes, whereas, CRs will be declared for information purposes only. Candidates will be able to download JEE Main Rank Cards after checking their results. In this post, we shall provide the complete procedure to check JEE Main 2020 Rank List.
Latest – To Check JEE Main 2020 Rank List – Click here
Meet 100 Percentilers – Topper List
- Landa Jitendra – Andhra Pradesh
- THADAVARTHI VISHNU SRI SAI SANKAR – Andhra Pradesh
- Y S S NARASIMHA NAIDU – Andhra Pradesh
- CHIRAG FALOR- Delhi
- GURKIRAT SINGH -Delhi
- LAKSH GUPTA -Delhi
- NISHANT AGARWAL- Delhi
- TUSHAR SETHI – Delhi
- NISARG CHADHA – Gujarat
- DIVYANSHU AGARWAL - Haryana
- HARSHVARDHAN AGARWAL – Haryana
- SWAYAM SHASHANK CHUBE- Maharashtra
- AKHIL AGRAWAL- Rajasthan
- AKHIL JAIN – Rajasthan
- PARTH DWIVEDI – Rajasthan
- R MUHENDER RAJ- Rajasthan
- CHAGARI KOUSHAL KUMAR REDDY – Telangana
- DEETI YESHASH CHANDRA – Telangana
- CHUKKA TANUJA – Telangana
- MORREDDIGARI LIKHITH REDDY – Telangana
- RACHAPALLE SHASHANK ANIRUDH – Telangana
- RONGALA ARUN SIDDARDHA – Telangana
- SHIVA KRISHNA SAGI – Telangana
- VADAPALLI ARVIND NARASIMHA – Telangana
JEE Main Rank List 2020
Before getting into the details of JEE Main 2020 Ranking System, let us have a look at the important dates:
|JEE Main 2020 April (September) exam||September 1 to 6, 2020|
|Release of JEE Main Answer Key and OMR Sheet||September 8, 2020|
|Declaration of Result & Final Rank List||September 11, 2020|
How To Download JEE Main 2020 Rank List?
To check and download the JEE Main Rank List 2020, candidates need to follow the below-given steps:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website and click on the JEE Main 2020 Rank List 2020 link on the official website (to be provided soon).
- – 2nd Step: Enter JEE Main 2020 Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- – 3rd Step: Click on the “Submit” button.
- – 4th Step: JEE Main Rank List 2020 will appear on the screen.
- – 5th Step: Download and take a print out of the same for future references.
Details Mentioned On JEE Main Rank List 2020
The following details will be mentioned on the JEE Main 2020 Rank List:
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Subject wise score
- All India Rank (AIR)
- Category wise rank
- Cut off score for appearing in JEE Advanced 2020
JEE Main 2020 Ranking System: Inter-se-merit
In case of two or more candidates securing the same scores, the following inter-se-merit rules will be used to allot ranks to candidates for admission to B.E. / B.Tech:
- Candidate securing higher marks in Mathematics will be given a better rank.
- If the tie still exists, the candidate obtaining higher marks in Physics will be given a higher rank.
- If the tie still continues, NTA score of Chemistry will be considered.
- In case, the tie is still prevalent, the candidate with greater age will be given preference.
JEE Main Cut Off 2020
According to the previous year analysis, JEE Main Expected Cutoff Category Wise is tabulated below:
|Category||Expected Cutoff Marks|
|Common Rank List||89|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||44|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||54|
Previous Year JEE Main Cutoff
Candidates are advised to go through the previous year Cutoff to get an idea about the JEE Main 2020 Cutoff:
JEE Main Cutoff 2019
|Category||JEE Main 2019 Cutoff|
JEE Main 2018 Qualifying Cutoff
|Category||Total Qualified Candidates||Max Marks||Min Marks|
|Common Rank List||111275||350||74|
JEE Main Cutoff 2017
|Category||Number of Candidates||Cut off|
JEE Main 2020 Toppers List
Below tabulated is the toppers list of JEE Main January 2020:
|S.No||Name of the Candidate||State Code of Eligibility|
|1||Landa Jitendra||Andhra Pradesh|
|2||Thadavarthi Vishnu Sri Sai Sankar||Andhra Pradesh|
|3||Nishant Agarwal||Delhi (NCT)|
|8||Rongala Arun Siddhartha||Telangana|
|9||Chagari Koushal Kumar Reddy||Telangana|
States Accepting JEE Main Rank List 2020
|Name of the State|
Top Institutes Accepting JEE Main Rank List
|1||National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli|
|3||National Institute of Technology Rourkela|
|4||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|5||Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology|
|6||Birla Institute of Technology & Science|
|7||Jamia Millia Islamia|
|8||National Institute of Technology Calicut|
|9||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology|
Remember, clearing or not clearing JEE Mains is not the end of the world. If you do, that’s an awesome place to start realising your engineering dream. If not, do not be disheartened. Reach out to us and we’ll do our best to help you out. We are here for you. 🙂
We hope this detailed article on JEE Main Rank List helps you in your preparation. If you have any query regarding JEE Main exam, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.705 Views