JEE Main Admit Card 2019: NTA has finally released the JEE Main April 2019 Admit Card on 21st March 2019 at the official website – jeemain .nic.in. To download JEE Main NTA Admit Card/Hall Ticket, candidates will have to login by entering their Application Number, Password / Date of Birth and security pin. NTA has also released a Notice (e-Admit Card of JEE Main – April 2019) regarding the release of JEE Main April 2019 Admit Card.
JEE Main 2019 – April session will be conducted from April 07th to April 12th, 2019 (Paper 1-8th,9th,10th, and 12th April 2019, Paper 2-April 07, 2019) in Computer Based Mode by the National Testing Agency. Read on to know more about the JEE Main Admit Card 2019.
JEE Main Admit Card 2019
JEE Main Admit Card 2019 is an important document and must be carried to the exam center to appear for the JEE Main examination. No candidate will be allowed to take up the test without it. Besides that, the JEE Main NTA Admit Card has to be preserved till the end of the JEE Counselling and admission process.
Candidates will have to check the details mentioned on the JEE Main NTA Admit card before downloading the admit card. If you find any discrepancy in the details you must contact NTA to get it rectified. If there are no discrepancies candidates need to download the Admit card as PDF and take few printouts on an A4 size plain sheet.
How To Download JEE Main Admit Card 2019?
Below are the steps to download the JEE Main Admit Card 2019:
- Step 1: Candidates need to click on the official website link – jeemain.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the link – “Download JEE Main April 2019 Admit Card” button to download the JEE Main admit card.
- Step 3: A new page opens consisting of two options to download the admit card. One is by providing JEE Main Application Number and Password and the other option is by providing JEE Main Application Number and Date of Birth. Click on any one option.
- Step 4: Enter the required details such as JEE Main Application Number, Password / Date of Birth and Security Code.
- Step 5: After filling the details, click on the “Login” button.
- Step 6: The JEE Main Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Download and take the printout of JEE Main Admit Card 2019 for future reference.
- Step 7: In case any error in details is found in the JEE Main Hall Ticket 2019, candidates should immediately report it to the concerned authorities.
If you choose to login using JEE Application Number and Password the login page looks like the image shown below:
If you choose to login using JEE Application Number and Date of Birth then the login page looks as indicated below:
What To Do If You Forget Your Application Number Or Password
There is nothing to worry about if you forget your JEE main Application Number or Password. There are many ways to retrieve them.
First, check the inbox of your registered mail ID and mobile number. Your Application Number and Password must have been sent to you through email and SMS at the time of registration.
If you are unable to find them there, follow the steps as under:
- 1. Go to the page for admit card on the JEE Main official website.
- 2. There will be an option – “I can’t access my account”. Click on it.
- 3. There will be two options: 1) I forgot my Application Number, 2) I forgot my Password. Select the one that you have forgotten and click on “Continue”.
- 4. You will see three options to retrieve your Application Number/Password:
a) Using the security question and its answer selected during registration.-
b) Using the verification code sent via text message (SMS) to the registered mobile number of the candidates
- c) By using the reset link sent via email to the registered email address. Select any one of them and click on “Continue”.
- 5. You will be directed to another page where you will have to enter the following details:
a) Name of the Candidate
b) Date of Birth of the Candidate
c) Candidate’s Father’s Name
d) Candidate’s Mother’s Name
e) State of Eligibility
f) Security Pin (will be case sensitive)
- 6. Click on “Continue” and as per the selected method, you will get your Application Number / Password.
Details Mentioned in the JEE Main Admit Card
Following details will be printed in the JEE Main Admit Card 2019
1. Candidate’s Name
2. Father’s Name
4. Category/Person with Disability
5. Candidates Photograph
6. Candidates and Parents Signature
7. Email ID & Mobile Number
8. Centre Code
9. Name & Address of Exam Centre
10. Exam Date & Timing
12. Roll Number
13. Application Number
14. State Code of Eligibility
15. Name & Medium of the Question Paper
JEE Main Admit Card – Announcements
- Candidates who have successfully filled the application form and paid the application fee on or before 8th March 2019 can now download the JEE Main Admit Card from the official website – jeemain.nic.in
- If the candidate is not able to download the JEE Main Admit Card then he/ she may send an email to email@example.com
- The JEE Main Admit Card will not be sent to anyone through post or any other means. The admit card will only be available on the official website (as an e-admit card for JEE Main – April -2019).
Things to Know Before Downloading Your JEE Main Admit Card
- Make sure you have your Login credentials ready such as Application Number, Password / Date of Birth
- Check the details on the admit card for any discrepancies
- Contact the official exam conducting authority (NTA) if any discrepancies are found
- Make sure you download the JEE Main Hall Ticket and take a few printouts.
- You will get to know which centre is allotted to you and the dates and timings for JEE Main.
- Note that there are chances that too many candidates may come to the official website to download the JEE Main NTA Admit Card leading in a slow response from the website or any other issues. Thus, it is advisable to check and download your admit card after a few hours or so.
Get Latest JEE Mains & Engineering Exam Updates
JEE Main Admit Card – Check List
The list of details which you need to check in JEE Main Admit Card is mentioned as follows:
Candidates must verify the details on their JEE Admit Card and make sure that they are downloading a valid JEE Main Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Make Sure that your name (check the spelling) and other Personal details such as father’s name, date of birth, etc., are correct.
- Make sure your photo and signature are in place and clearly visible.
- Check Your Exam Date, Shift and Exam Centre. Note that the exam centre and dates cannot be changed once the hall ticket is released.
- Read the guidelines carefully and abide by them.
- Take the print out of the JEE Admit Card on an A4 Sheet and make sure the photograph is clearly visible to avoid inconveniences. It is preferable to take colour printouts.
In case, any of the above details are missing or incorrect, contact the official authority as soon as possible and get it rectified.
NTA – Contact Details (JEE Main Official Exam Conducting Authority)
National Testing Agency (NTA) is the official exam conducting authority for JEE Main 2019. Candidates have to contact the official authority using the contact details if they find any discrepancies in their JEE Main Hall Ticket. The contact details are mentioned below:
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Block C-20 1A/8 ,Sector- 62
IITK Outreach Centre, Gautam Buddh Nagar
Noida-201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)
Helpline No: 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
Documents To Be Carried On The Day Of JEE Main Exam 2019
Candidates must carry the following documents to the exam centre along with the JEE Main Hall Ticket 2019:
- Printout of JEE Main Admit Card 2019.
- Multiple copies of passport size photograph of the candidate. Note that the photograph should be the same as uploaded during JEE Main registration.
- PwD Certificate in the prescribed format for Pwd candidates.
- A valid Photo ID – Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Voter ID bearing the same name as mentioned on the JEE Main Admit Card.
Items Not Allowed In The Exam Hall
Candidates should not carry the following items with them to the exam hall. If any candidate is found with any of these items, he/she will not be allowed to take the exam:
- Electronic Devices, like Cellphone, Pager, Calculator, Pieces of Paper, Books, Notebooks, etc.
- Pen/Pencils, as these will be provided by the exam authority.
- Watch/Clocks of any kind as there will be a clock in every exam hall.
General Instructions For Students
Here are some general instructions for students:
- Once candidates download their JEE Main Admit Card 2019, they must check their exam center/venue. It is recommended that candidates go in person to the exam center once before the actual exam so that they don’t find it difficult to locate the exam center on the day of the exam.
- Any request to change the exam center/venue will not be entertained.
- The JEE Main Admit Card is a very important document. Without it, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. The Admit Card is also necessary for JEE Main Counselling Process. Candidates must keep it safe until the end of admission.
- If candidates are appearing for the exam in the First Shift (9:30 am to 12:30 pm), they must reach the exam center between 7:30 am-8:30 am. For candidates of Second Shift (2:30 pm to 5:30 pm), they must reach the exam center between 12:30 pm-1:30 pm.
- Candidates will be allowed entry to the exam hall between 8:45 am to 9:00 am for First Shift and between 1:45 pm to 2:00 pm for Second Shift.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall after the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam hall until the exam is finished.
Schedule of JEE Main 2019
|Particulars||First Shift||Second Shift|
|Exam Duration||3 hours||3 Hours|
|JEE Main Exam Timings||9:30 AM to 12:30 AM||2:30 AM – 5:30 AM|
|Entry in the Exam Centre||7:30 AM to 8:30 AM||12:30 PM to 1:30 PM|
|Entry in the Examination Hall||8:45 AM to 9 AM||1:45 PM to 2 PM|
|Checking of Admit card by the Invigilator||9 AM to 9:15 AM||2 PM to 2:15 PM|
|Instructions by the Invigilator||9:15 AM to 9:25 AM||2:15 PM to 2:25 PM|
|Test Commences||9:30 AM||2:30 PM|
|Test Concludes||12:30 AM||5:30 PM|
JEE Main Admit Card | Important Dates
The important dates for JEE Main 2019 as per JEE Main notification are tabulated below:
JEE Main 2019 – April Session
|JEE Main 2019 Notification released||February 2019|
|Availability of Application forms||February 08th to March 07th, 2019|
|JEE Main Form Correction Window||March 11th, 2019 to March 15th, 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Admit Card Declaration||March 20th, 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam Date (Paper 1 & 2)||April 07th to April 20th, 2019|
|Declaration of JEE Main 2019 Answer Key||April 2019|
|JEE Mains Result Declaration date||April 30, 2019 (Paper- 1)
May 15, 2019 (Paper- II)
|The announcement of Qualified candidates||May 2019|
How can I download JEE Main admit card?
JEE Main Admit Card – Frequently Asked Questions
- Visit the official website and click on the link available to download the jee main admit card. Enter your registration number and password and click on submit. Admit card will appear on the new page. Download and take printout for future reference.
- Will the admit card be released online and offline mode?
JEE Main Admit Card will be released through online mode only on the official website – jeemain.nic.in
- When can I get my JEE Main admit card?
NTA will release the JEE Main Admit Card on 20th March 2019 for the Second attempt (April Session). Besides that, for the January session, the admit card was released on 17th December 2018.
- Do I need to carry Identification Proof along with the JEE main admit card?
Yes, you need to carry a valid Id proof along with your JEE Main Admit Card. PWD Candidates will have to carry the PWD certificate issued from a competent authority.
- Can I carry the soft copy of the JEE main admit card if I forget the hard copy?
No, soft copy of the admit card is not allowed. Only the hard copy of the admit card will be allowed.
- Can I change my exam centre once the admit card is generated?
No, once the admit card is released the exam centre cannot be changed.
- What do I Need to Carry for JEE Main Exam?
Candidates need to carry the JEE Main Admit Card, Valid Photo ID Proof, Passport Size Photograph, and PwD Certificate (if applicable).
JEE MAIN Related Articles
|JEE Main Study Material||CLICK HERE|
|JEE Main Exam Pattern||CLICK HERE|
|JEE Main Application Form||CLICK HERE|
|JEE Main Preparation Tips||CLICK HERE|
|JEE Main Score Improvement||CLICK HERE|
|Crack IIT JEE||CLICK HERE|
|JEE Main Important Chapters||CLICK HERE|
|JEE Main Important Topics||CLICK HERE|
|IIT JEE Books||CLICK HERE|
|JEE Main Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|JEE Main Mock Test||CLICK HERE|
|JEE Main Eligibility Criteria||CLICK HERE|
|JEE Main Chapter wise Mock test||CLICK HERE|
With 12-14 lakh candidates appearing for the exam, cracking JEE Main is not going to be an easy task. And even if you clear the JEE Main cut off, it doesn’t guarantee admission. You need to score as high as possible.
To help you with your JEE Main preparation, Embibe provides free more than 60,000 JEE Main practice questions as well as JEE Main mock test series of all types. You can also get personalized guidance for your preparation with Embibe’s Artificial Intelligence powered tool, RANKUP, that guarantees score improvement by up to 60 percent in just 10 tests. So, what are you waiting for?
We hope this detailed information regarding JEE Main 2019 Admit Card helps you. For any query related to JEE Main Admit Card, drop a comment below and we will get back to you within 24 hrs.
Wishing you all the best!