Class 12 English Book: The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) publishes English textbooks for all CBSE students. Moreover, they update it every year based on the latest question asked in Class 12 board exams. Furthermore, the Class 12 English books of NCERT are very well known for their presentation and clarity of explanation. Therefore, NCERT Books for Class 12 English is considered to be the most authentic study material for class 12 students to learn English. Using the NCERT Books Class 12 English is also considered adequate to study for various state board exams as well as for appearing for various competitive exams, and Olympiads. This page contains downloadable links for NCERT Class 12th Std English Books (Kaleidoscope, Flamingo Class 12 PDF, and Vistas), of both individual chapters and the entire book.
Here at Embibe, you can get the Free CBSE Revised MCQ Mock Test 2021 for all topics. The MCQ Test offered by Embibe is curated based on revised CBSE Class Books, paper patterns and syllabus for the year 2021. This mock test series has a comprehensive selection of relevant questions and their solutions. Candidates in CBSE Board can take these free mock tests to practise and find areas where they need to improve for their board exams.
👉 October 18: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) have released the CBSE 10th and 12th Date Sheet for Main subjects.
👉 October 21: CBSE has released the 10th and 12th Date Sheet for Minor subjects.
Practice Embibe’s Exclusive CBSE Term 1 Sample Papers Based on New Guidelines:
NCERT Books For Class 12 English Free PDF Download (Flamingo & Vistas)
The complete Class 12 English book PDF download links are provided below:
|Book Name||Download Link|
|CBSE Class 12th English Book For Kaleidoscope||Download Here|
|CBSE Class 12th English Book For Flamingo||Download Here|
|CBSE Class 12th English Book For Vistas||Download Here|
Here we have given the NCERT Books for Class 12 English 2021 PDF, students can download it for free and start preparing from it. In this online book, you’ll get all the chapters of Class 12th English NCERT Books subjects. These Class 12 English NCERT Books are available in English languages so download the book pdf and start learning. You can download the chapter-wise PDF of NCERT Books for Class 12 English for free from the given link, so just click on the link and download it. Follow the given links and get the PDF easily.
NCERT Books for Class 12 English Flamingo PDF Download
CBSE 12th English Book – Flamingo chapter-wise PDFs are tabulated below:
|Flamingo – Prose (Flamingo Class 12 Chapters)||Download Links|
|Lesson 1: The Last Lesson (Alphonse Daudet)||Download Here|
|Lesson2: Lost Spring (Anees Jung)||Download Here|
|Lesson3: Deep Water (William Douglas)||Download Here|
|Lesson 4: The Rattrap (Selma Lagerlof)||Download Here|
|Lesson 5: Indigo (Louis Fischer)||Download Here|
|Lesson 6: Poets and Pancakes||Download Here|
|Lesson 7: The Interview||Download Here|
|Lesson 8: Going Places (A. R. Barton)||Download Here|
|Flamingo – Poetry|
|Poem 1: My Mother at Sixty – Six (Kamala Das)||Download Here|
|Poem 2: An Elementary School Classroom in a Slum (Stephen Spender)||Download Here|
|Poem 3: Keeping Quiet (Pablo Neruda)||Download Here|
|Poem 4: A Thing of Beauty (John Keats)||Download Here|
|Poem 5: A Roadside Stand||Download Here|
|Poem 6: Aunt Jennifer’s Tigers (Adrienne Rich)||Download Here|
NCERT Books for Class 12 English Vistas PDF Download
CBSE Class 12 Vistas English NCERT Book chapter-wise PDFs are tabulated below. Click on the chapter for which you have to view/download the NCERT Book:
|Vistas – Supplementary Reader Book||Download Link|
|Chapter 1: The Third Level (Jack Finney)||Download Here|
|Chapter 2. The Tiger King (Kalki)||Download Here|
|Chapter 3. Journey to the end of the Earth (Tishani Doshi)||Download Here|
|Chapter 4. The Enemy Pearl (S. Buck)||Download Here|
|Chapter 5. Should Wizard hit Mommy (John Updike)||Download Here|
|Chapter 6. On the face of It (Susan Hill)||Download Here|
|Chapter 7. Evans Tries an O-level (Colin Dexter)||Download Here|
|Chapter 8. Memories of Childhood (Zitkala-Sa & Bama)||Download Here|
NCERT Books for Class 12 English Kaleidoscope PDF Download
Class 12 English Book – Kaleidoscope chapter-wise PDFs are tabulated below:
|Short Stories||Download Links|
|Chapter 1||Download Here|
|Chapter 2||Download Here|
|Chapter 3||Download Here|
|Chapter 4||Download Here|
|Chapter 5||Download Here|
Best Reference Books for CBSE Class 12 English
English should be written in the most practical way possible. It is advised that you study the lessons to ensure that you understand the concept, characters, and key elements. For English, NCERT textbooks are sufficient; for literature, Flamingo and Vistas are sufficient. During the preparation period, you might also use U-like papers, previous year question papers, and other sample papers.
However, some of the best reference books for 12th Class CBSE English for board exam preparation are given below:
- P. N. Rajput’s Evergreen 100% Sample Question Papers in English for Class – 12 6th Edition (Paperback)
- Full Marks English Core Class 12 (Paperback)
- Full Marks Functional English Class 11 (Paperback)
- William Golding’s Lord of the Flies (Unabridged Edition) Prescribed for Class 12 as per the Latest CBSE Syllabus (Paperback)
- Illa Vij’s On Board for Class 12 (Paperback)
- Silas Marner (Class 12): George Eliot’s The Weaver of Raveloe, 1st Edition (Paperback).
- K. S. Paul’s Silas Marner Class-12 1st Edition (Paperback)
- H. G. Wells’ The Invisible Man (Class 12) 1st Edition (Paperback)
- K. P. Thakur’s A Practical Guide To English Translation & Composition, 1st Edition (Paperback)
- K. P. Thakur’s A Practical Guide to English Grammar (Paperback)
- Brush Up Your English / E2 by Ima M-English-Upkar Prakashan – Agr *C-Paperback Edition-2nd 02 Edition (Paperback) by S. T. IMAM
- Megha Karnani’s CBSE Chapterwise Solutions – English Core (Class 12) 3rd Edition (Paperback)
- Oswal School Books’ CBSE Oswaal Question Bank 2015 – English Core (Class 12) : Chapter-wise Solutions 1st Edition (Paperback)
- R. C. Dahiya’s EPH Rapid Revision In English Core: Based On CBSE Syllabus (Class XII) 01 Edition
- H. G. Wells’ The Invisible Man CBSE Class – 12 1st Edition (Paperback)
- Rachna Jain’s book Together with English Core: Together with English Core Assignment Booklet for Class XII (Set of 2 Books) 22nd Edition (Paperback) Sharma, H N Bedi, Hemant
- English Supplementary Reader in English (Core Course) Class XII 01 Edition Vistas
How To Download NCERT Books For Class 12 English?
Follow the steps as listed below to download CBSE Class 12 NCERT Books:
– 1st Step: Visit the official website of NCERT Books – ncert.nic.in/textbook.php.
– 2nd Step: Now click on “Select Class“.
– 3rd Step: Select “Class XII“.
– 4th Step: Now click on “Select Subject“.
– 5th Step: Select “English“.
– 6th Step: Now click on “Select Book Title“.
– 7th Step: Select the book name which you want to download.
– 8th Step: Hit the “Go” button.
– 9th Step: Click on the chapter you want to download.
– 10th Step: Click on the “Download Icon“. Your Class 12 English NCERT Book will be downloaded.
– 11th Step: To download the entire book, click on the link “Download Complete Book“.
How to Order NCERT Class 12 English Book Online?
Because of the pandemic in the country, getting course books at the proper time is a huge challenge. Due to this issue, students and schools have little choice but to purchase books from private publishers. The difficulty with private publisher books is that they are both expensive and long. While NCERT books are written by competent and approved authors to give children a complete and balanced education.
To address this issue, the National Research Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has created a website where you may buy NCERT-published books.
Students and schools can buy books using this online site, and they will be delivered to their doorsteps via postal services. Buyers will only be required to pay at the time of delivery; no money will be required at the time of order placement.
Not just students, but also schools, will have access to a facility that allows them to order books or obtain them through local NCERT vendors or NCERT’s production cum distribution facilities (RPDCs) in Ahmadabad, Kolkata, Guwahati, and Bangalore.
Individuals and students will be able to get their course books delivered to their homes for a small additional fee. CBSE has instructed over 19,000 affiliated schools to buy books via the online site so that CBSE can better manage their inventory and make books more accessible to schools and students, ensuring that no barriers to study materialize.
Highlights of NCERT Postal Services
- Once a book is sold, it cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Payments made once will not be returned under any circumstances.
- In the event of a real printing or production problem, books can be replaced.
- All disputes are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi.
- Students can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org, if they require any support or have any questions related to NCERT Class 12 English book postal service.
FAQs on Class 12 English Book CBSE
The frequently asked questions regarding Class 12 English books are given below:
Q. How many books of English are there in Class 12?
A. There are 3 English books in CBSE grade 12 and they are:
Q. What is the Flamingo book?
A. Flamingo, published by the National Council of Education Research and Training, is a comprehensive textbook for Class XII English Core Course.
Q. What is the price of NCERT books?
A. The price of NCERT 12th English Books are given below:
a) Flemingo – English Core costs Rs.45/-
b) Vistas – Suppl. Eng Core costs Rs.40/-
c) Keladaiscope – English Lit. costs Rs70/-
Q. How many chapters are in NCERT Class 12 English Book – Vistas?
A. NCERT Vista book for Class 12 has a total of 8 chapters in total. Here are some important chapters from this book
The Tiger King
Evans tries an O-level
Memories of Childhood
Journey to the end of the Earth
Q. Name the chapters of NCERT English class 12 Book – Flamingo?
A. The names of NCERT Class 12 English Book – Flamingo is
Chapter 1 – The Last Lesson
Chapter 2 – Lost Spring
Chapter 3 – Deep Water
Chapter 4 – The Rattrap
Chapter 5 – Indigo
Chapter 6 – Poets And Pancakes
Chapter 7 – The Interview
Chapter 8 – Going Places
Now you are provided with NCERT Books for Class 12th English. Students can also solve CBSE Class 12 Practice Questions for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology at Embibe. Embibe also provides CBSE study material for these subjects. If you are preparing for JEE or NEET, you can take JEE Mock Tests and NEET Mock Tests on Embibe.
We hope this detailed article on Class 12 NCERT Books for English is helpful. If you have any queries, ping us through the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.693 Views