NEET MBBS Kerala Rank List 2019: Kerala MBBS NEET merit list got released today, 26th June 2019 by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala. The NEET MBBS Kerala rank list 2019 for admission to 85% state quota MBBS and BDS seats is compiled based on from the NEET score of the students. There are around 3182 MBBS and 2077 BDS seats in various medical and dental colleges of Kerala. CEE, Kerala will create the NEET MBBS Kerala rank list 2019 only for those candidates who fulfill the NEET eligibility criteria for Kerala and have filled the admission form within the dates prescribed by the authority. Check Kerala Merit List Here!
The NEET MBBS Kerala merit list 2019 includes the name of the candidate, rank, category, NEET score, and category rank. Candidates whose names are there on the Kerala MBBS NEET merit list will be eligible to appear for the NEET counselling process for seat selection as per their merit position. The allotment seats will be done strictly based on candidate’s merit position in the rank list, choice opted, availability of seats, and other factors like reservation and eligibility.
In 2018, around 114214 students from Kerala registered for NEET. Around 108907 students appeared for the exam out of which 72682 students qualified in the exam. As you can see, there is a high level of competition for medical and dental seats in Kerala. In this article, all the necessary information regarding Kerala MBBS Merit List 2019 will be provided.
NEET MBBS Kerala Rank List 2019 for 85% State Quota Seats
It is necessary for you to know the essentials of Kerala NEET MBBS Merit List:
- CEE Kerala will publish the Kerala MBBS Rank List online on its official website.
- The State Merit List is prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the applicants in NEET 2019.
- NEET MBBS Kerala Rank List will be published for all the eligible and registered candidates.
- Candidates will be called for NEET Counselling on the basis of the Kerala NEET Rank List.
- Under NEET, 85% state quota is reserved for the state-wise applicants.
- 15% seats are reserved under the All India Quota (AIQ) for applicants from across the country for the Government Medical and Dental Colleges.
How To Download NEET MBBS Kerala Rank List 2019?
NEET MBBS Kerala Rank List will be available in PDF. The steps to download the NEET MBBS Kerala rank list 2019 are as under:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of CEE, Kerala – cee.kerala.gov.in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on the link provided to check Kerala NEET Rank List. The NEET Kerala merit list will open in PDF.
- – 3rd Step: Search for your name in the NEET 2019 rank list properly. As the NEET MBBS Kerala Rank List will be in PDF, you need to search for your Kerala NEET application number and roll number. Press the Control+F key and search for your application or roll number and press the enter key.
- – 4th Step: Download the NEET MBBS Kerala Rank List 2019 and take its print out for future reference.
Details Mentioned On NEET MBBS Kerala Rank List
The Kerala MBBS Merit List will have the following details mentioned on it:
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- NEET Score
- Kerala State Merit Rank
- Category of the Candidate
We bring you the Kerala MBBS Merit List 2018 as well as 2019 NEET MBBS Kerala Rank List below:
|NEET MBBS Kerala Merit List||To be updated soon||Check Here|
|Category-wise Rank List||To be updated soon||Check Here|
|Minority Quota List||To be updated soon||Check Here|
|NRI Quota Merit List||To be updated soon||Check Here|
|PwD Merit List||To be updated soon||Check Here|
Eligibility Criteria For NEET MBBS Kerala Rank List
In order to get your roll number to the Kerala MBBS Rank List, it is mandatory for you to meet the eligibility criteria laid down by the NTA. You should obtain the minimum qualifying marks or the minimum qualifying percentile in NEET UG exam 2019 so as to be eligible to make it to Kerala MBBS Rank List.
NEET MBBS Kerala Rank List: NEET Marks And Percentile
It is mandatory for you to secure the minimum cutoff in order to get through the UG medical course. The marks corresponding to the minimum percentile will be declared at the same time as that of NEET 2019 result. NEET result 2019 will be announced on 5th June 2019. You can check out the NEET cutoff marks for 2018 in the table below to get an idea:
NEET Cutoff Percentile
|NEET Cutoff Marks (out of 720)|
|General||50 percentile||2019: 701-134
2017: 697- 131
|SC/ST||40 percentile||2019: 133-107
|OBC||40 percentile||2019: 133-107
|General- PH||45 percentile||2019: 133-120
|SC/ST- PH||40 percentile||2019: 119-107
|OBC- PH||40 percentile||2019: 119-107
NEET MBBS Kerala Rank List: NEET Inter-se-Merit
In situations when two or more aspirants score the same marks in NEET exam 2019, CEE Kerala will implement the inter-se-merit method to break the tie between the candidates. The tie-breaker method followed by the officials are as following:
- The officials will first consider the candidates with higher marks in Biology.
- If the tie still persists, applicants with higher marks in Chemistry will be taken into consideration.
- Inspite of this, if the tie still remains, then the candidate with less number of incorrect responses will be given the chance.
- Even after following the above methods if the tie prevails, then the candidate older in age will be considered.
NEET MBBS Kerala Rank List: NEET Counselling
Soon after the Kerala MBBS Merit List is released, candidates whose names are there on the list will be called for the NEET Kerala Counselling 2019. Selected candidates will have to fill their choices of colleges and courses in the online mode. Kerala MBBS admission will be granted to the candidates on the basis of their merit rank, availability of seats, reservation criteria, and choices filled.
The NEET Counselling comprises 6 steps as below:
- Fees Payment
- Choice Locking
- Seat Allotment Result
- Report to the College
- Payment of Registration Fee
Colleges In Kerala Accepting NEET Score
Once the Kerala NEET MBBS Rank List is out, you would obviously want to know the best colleges in Kerala accepting NEET score. Look below to find it out:
- Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram
- Amrita School of Medicine, Kochi
- Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam
- TD Medical College, Alappuzha
- University of Calicut, Malappuram
- Azeezia Medical College, Meeyannoor
- Travancore Medical College, Kollam
- MES Academy of Medical Sciences, Malaparamba
- Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur
- Karuna Medical College, Chittur
Now that you have a detailed article on Kerala NEET MBBS Merit List 2019, we hope you get the best out of it. Also, you can prepare for other medical competitive exams here at Embibe. You can practice unlimited medical questions as well as take mock tests. If you are planning for JIPMER or AIIMS, you can take the JIPMER Mock Test as well as AIIMS Mock Test for free right here.
If you have any query with this article on Kerala NEET MBBS Merit List 2019, do let us know about it in the comment section below and we will get back to you soon.