NEET Result NTA 2019 was announced on June 5. National testing Agency (NTA) has declared the NTA NEET Exam result 2019 today. Candidates can check NEET result 2019 with application number and date of birth. NEET result 2019 contains the details of candidates along with their subject wise score and overall percentile score. The NEET Result NTA will be released for the exam held on 5th May 2019 and on 20th May 2019. Also, NEET result will have category and All India rank and status for participating in counselling under All India Quota 15% seats.
NEET result 2019 to be the basis for admission to nearly 95,000 MBBS and BDS seats in medical and dental colleges of India except for seats in AIIMS and JIPMER. Based on NEET result, NTA prepares the merit list of qualified candidates as per the directives of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Medical Council of India (MC) and Dental Council of India (DCI).
- NTA has released NEET 2019 Result on its official website at ntaneet.nic.in in the form of Scorecard. Candidates can download their NEET Scorecard using the application number and date of birth.
- A total of 797042 students qualified NEET 2019 exam. Based on NEET Result and Merit List, candidates will be provided admissions in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.
- NTA has also released the list of top 50 NEET toppers in its press release on NEET Result 2019.
- Out of the top 50, there are no candidates belonging from Jammu Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Assam, Chattishgarh, Goa, Tripura, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagpur, Orissa and Uttarakhand states.
- Nalin Khandelwal from Rajasthan bagged AIR 1 in NEET 2019 exam with 701 marks and 99.99 percentile.
- Bhavik Bhansal from Delhi secured AIR 2 in NEET 2019 exam with 700 marks.
- Majority of candidates who qualified and registered NEET 2019 exam belong to OBC category.
- NEET 2019 Cutoff for General category is 50 percentile, OBC, SC, ST is 40 percentile and UR & PH categories are 45 percentile.
- NTA has released NEET 2019 final answer key on its official website at ntaneet.nic.in in pdf format. Candidates can directly validate their answers comparing to the NEET Answer Key Final 2019 by clicking here.
NEET Result 2019
The examination authority has also released the list of 50 NEET toppers along with the declaration of the result. Based on the NEET score, candidates can participate either in central counselling conducted by MCC for 15% All Quota Seats or state counselling conducted by the respective for 85% state quota seats or both.
Based on the NEET result & score, there will be separate merit list for admission to seats under central pool and state quota. The admission to seats in MBBS and BDS programs will be provided strictly based on the merit position of candidates in the rank list and their choice for college and programs.
How To Download NEET Result 2019 & Scorecard
Follow the steps as under to check your NEET 2019 result:
- Log on to the NTA official website (link available below).
- Click on ‘NEET Result 2019’.
- Enter the ‘Application Number’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- NEET Results displayed on the screen. Download the NEET Results 2019 and take printout.
- Save NEET result 2019 and keep it safe till the admission
NTA NEET Result 2019 – Click here to check your AIR, Score, Cutoff, and Result of NEET 2019
Check out on how to check NEET 2019 result:
NEET Result-cum-Scorecard Image
For the reference, candidates can check how NEET result looks like from the image below. The below image of NEET result will be updated once it will be released.
NEET Result 2019: Details Mentioned
The NEET result 2019 contains different sections which have different information:
a. Candidate Personal Details: This section of NEET result 2019 contains details of candidates like name, father’s and mother’s names, exam roll number, gender, DOB, application number nationality, category/sub-category, etc.
b. NEET Score: It contains marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology), total marks obtained, percentile score, NEET all India rank
c. All India Quota Rank: This is the most important section in NEET result 2019 as it contains the candidates rank in All India 15% quota pool, category wise rank, etc.
d. NEET Cut Off and Percentile Score as per MCI & DCI: This is another most important section of NEET result 2019 as it contains category wise cut off score in terms of marks range and the number of candidates qualified in each category.
NEET Result 2019: Tie Breaking On Securing The Same Score
In case two or more candidates obtain equal marks in NEET 2019, the following procedure will be adopted to resolve inter-se-merit for tie-breaking.
- Biology Score: Candidate obtaining higher marks in Biology (Botany & Zoology)
- Chemistry Score: Candidate obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the Test, followed by
- Number of incorrect answers: Candidate with less number of attempted incorrect answers in all the subjects in the Test, followed by,
- Age Criteria: If the tie is still not resolved, candidate older in age will be given preference
NEET Result 2019: How To Calculate NEET Score
The result of NEET 2019 will be calculated by adopting the percentile methodology wherein scores are calculated based on the relative performance of candidates who appeared in the examination are transformed into a scale ranging from 100 to 0. The percentile of NEET is the minimum marks that must be secured by candidates to qualify in the exam.
NEET 2019 Result: NEET Cutoff Required To Qualify
The qualifying percentile of NEET is 50 percentile for general and 40 percentile for OBC/SC/ST category candidates. General category PwD candidates have to secure 45 percentile to qualify the exam. The category-wise qualifying score are mentioned below:
|Category||NEET Qualifying Percentile|
NEET Result 2019: Previous Year Cutoff Score and Candidates Qualified
Candidates can check the NEET cut off scores and number of candidates qualified from below.
NEET 2019 Cutoff:
NTA has also released NEET cutoff for 2019 today on June 5 during the press release. Check out the NEET Cutoff for 2019 from the table below:
|Category||Marks Range||Number of Candidates Qualified|
|Others/General Category||701-134 (Equals to 50 percentile)||704335|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||133-107 (Equals to 40 percentile)||63789|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||118-96 (Equals to 40 percentile)||20009|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||118-96 (Equals to 40 percentile)||8455|
|SC-PH||106-96 (Equals to 40 percentile)||32|
|ST-PH||106-96 (Equals to 40 percentile)||14|
|OBC-PH||106-96 (Equals to 40 percentile)||142|
|UR – PH||118-107 (Equals to 45 percentile)||266|
NEET 2018 Cutoff
Qualifying Mark Range 2018
Number of Qualified Candidates
NEET 2017 Cutoff
Qualifying Mark Range 2017
Number of Qualified Candidates
NEET Merit List
The NEET merit list 2019 will be of two types:
- NEET Merit List to Fill Up 15% All India Quota Seats
- State-wise NEET Merit List for 85% State Quota
NEET counselling is the process through which qualified candidates are allotted seats in various medical/dental colleges. The allotment of seats is done based on the merit of the candidates, their choice of colleges, and the availability of seats. Based on NEET result 2019 there will be three types of counselling for admission to seats under respective criteria.
- NEET counselling to fill up 15% All India Quota seats
- NEET counselling to fill up 85% seats under state quota
- NEET counselling to fill up seats in Central and Deemed universities
NEET Result 2019: Admission To MBBS/BDS
NEET 2019 result is the basis for admissions to nearly 95,000 MBBS and BDS program seats offer in every medical and dental college in India except for AIIMS and JIPMER colleges. Also, NEET result 2019 is the basis for admissions to B.V.Sc & A.H. and other allied courses like AYUSH. The NEET score is also the basis for admission to following seats.
Number Of MBBS Seats In India
- – MBBS Seats in Government Colleges – 30,455
- – MBBS seats in Private Colleges – 36,165
- – MBBS Seats in Central University – 151
Number Of BDS Seats In India
- – BDS Seats in Government Colleges – 2,930
- – BDS seats in Private Colleges – 24,130
- – BDS Seats in Central University – 88
Number Of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
- – B.V.Sc & A.H. Seats – 449 (under 15% All India Quota)
So, now you know everything about NEET results 2019. We hope you crack the exam with flying colours.
And if you are unable to make it, do not feel disheartened. It’s not the end of the world. You will get many more opportunities. Stay strong. reach out to us and we will be happy to guide you.
Students appearing for NEET 2020 should also pull their socks up and start serious preparation for the exam. As the competition is increasing with each passing year, it is extremely important that you prepare in a manner that guarantees a high score. Embibe aspires to help make every child not just a dreamer, but an achiever. Solve NEET practice questions and take NEET mock tests on Embibe for free. Also, get personalized guidance with Embibe’s Artificial Intelligence-powered tool, RANKUP and guarantee your score improvement.
We hope this information regarding NEET Results will help you. For any clarification regarding NEET 2019 Result or the exam in general, feel free to drop a comment below and we will get back to you.
All the best! ?8204 Views