• Written By Varsha
  • Last Modified 06-02-2023

NEET MBBS Telangana Rank List 2023

img-icon

NEET MBBS Telangana Rank List 2023: The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal, will release the NEET MBBS Telangana Rank List.  Aspirants who appeared for NEET 2023 can check the MBBS rank list for Telangana here once it is released. The merit list comprises of NEET 2023 merit rank, candidates name, roll number, All India Rank (AIR), gender and other important details.

The TS NEET Merit List 2023 will be granted on the basis of state merit rank and other categories. There are approximately 5,045 MBBS and 1,140 BDS seats offered by government and private institutions across Telangana. Continue reading the article to know more details related to Telangana NEET Merit List 2023.

NEET MBBS Telangana Rank List: 85% Quota Seats

The admission authority will prepare the Telangana MBBS rank list 2023 for seats under state, management, and NRI quotas. The rank list is applicable for filling up 85% of state quota seats, while the remaining 15% of seats under All India Quota seats are to be filled by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).

How To Download Telangana NEET Merit list 2023?

Follow the steps as under to download the NEET 2023 Telangana merit list :

  • 1st Step: Visit the official website: knruhs.telangana.gov.in
  • 2nd Step: Click on the link provided for Telangana state rank NEET-UG 2023
  • 3rd Step: Candidates should press CTRL + F and search for their names or registration numbers.
  • 4th Step: Now they can download their Telangana NEET Rank List for future reference

NEET UG 2023 Telangana State Ranks: Documents Required

Here we have provided the list of documents that candidates must have during the document verification process at the designated centre for Telangana MBBS/BDS admission 2023.

  • Local domicile certificate
  • NEET admit card 2023
  • NEET result
  • Income certificate
  • Class 10 pass certificate
  • 10 years of resident certificate for applicants who have studied out of Telangana
  • Class 12 mark sheet
  • Pass certificate from Class 6 to 12
  • Minority certificate, if applicable
  • Caste certificate, if applicable
  • Aadhaar card
  • Transfer certificate

NEET 2023 MBBS Telangana Rank List: Qualifying Cut-offs

The NEET MBBS cut-off for Telangana is tabulated below:

CategoryQualifying Percentile
Others50 Percentile
OBC40 percentile
Scheduled Caste (SC)40 percentile
Scheduled Tribe (ST)40 percentile
UR & PH45 percentile
OBC & PH40 percentile
SC & PH40 percentile
ST & PH40 percentile

Telangana MBBS Merit List 2023: Tie-breaker Criteria

If two candidates secure the same marks in the Telangana NEET merit list 2023, then officials will determine their ranks using the following tie-breaking criteria:

  • Tie 1 – Candidates with higher marks in NEET Biology will be given preference.
  • Tie 2 – Further, candidates with higher marks in NEET Chemistry will be given preference.
  • Tie 3 – If the tie still exists, candidates with fewer incorrect answers in NEET-UG will be given preference.
  • Tie 4 – A candidate of a higher age will be preferred

Telangana NEET 2022 Merit List

Candidates can refer to the below table to access the previous years’ Telangana NEET merit list:

Merit ListLink
Provisional finalAccess Here

Telangana NEET Rank List 2020

Candidates can also see the NEET 2020 Telangana merit list from the following table:

YearProvisional NEET Merit ListFinal NEET Merit List
NEET Merit List 2020Click HereClick Here

Also, Check:

NEET ResultNEET Analysis
NEET Marks vs RankNEET Merit List
NEET Cut-offNEET Counselling

FAQs on NEET MBBS Telangana Rank List

Some of the most frequently asked questions on the NEET MBBS Telangana rank list 2023 are:

Q.1: When will the NEET Telangana merit list 2023 be released?
Ans: The authorities will release the Telangana NEET 2023 merit list on the official website after NTA declares the NEET result 2023.

Q.2: In what mode will the NEET MBBS Telangana rank list be available?
Ans: The Telangana NEET 2023 merit list will be available online on the official website. 

Q.3: What are the steps to access the Telangana NEET MBBS Rank list 2023?
Ans: Candidates can access the merit list on the official website. They’ll be able to download it in pdf format by accessing the student’s dashboard. One should keep a printout of the merit list as it will be required throughout the admission process.

Q.4: Where can I check the Telangana NEET rank list 2023 pdf?
Ans: Candidates can visit the official website or bookmark the page for the latest updates on Telangana NEET 2023 merit list.

Q.5: On what basis will the Telangana MBBS merit list be prepared?
Ans: The Telangana NEET 2023 merit list for the MBBS course is prepared based on the NEET UG 2023 score.

Stay tuned to Embibe for more updates on NEET 2023.

Unleash Your True Potential With Personalised Learning on EMBIBE