SSC CHSL Application Form 2021: Staff Selection Commission is expected to release the SSC CHSL 2021 recruitment notification inviting applications for SSC CHSL posts in September 2021. All interested candidates must check their eligibility and apply online for the posts from the official link provided here. SSC CHSL registration must be done online and the candidates can apply online at the official website: https://ssc.nic.in. SSC CHSL 2020 Application Process has been completed between 06th November 2020 and 26th December 2020.
SSC CHSL Application process consists of online registration, filling the application form, uploading documents & fee payment. SSC CHSL exam is conducted to recruit candidates for the post of Postal Assistants (PA) / Sorting Assistants (SA), Court Clerks, Lower Division Clerks (LDC), Data Entry Operators (DEO). In this article, we have provided you with all the details on SSC CHSL 2020 Application Form. Read on to check the details and apply online.
SSC CHSL Application Form
Before getting into the details, let’s have an overview of the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021.
|Exam Name||Staff Selection Commission – Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (SSC CHSL Exam) 2020|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Posts||LDC, DEO, Postal/Sorting Assistants (PA/SA), Court Clerk.|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Number of Vacancies||Will be declared soon|
|Mode of the Exam||Tier I – Online|
Tier II – Offline
Tier III – Offline
|Number of Stages||Three|
SSC CHSL Exam Dates
The important dates of SSC CHSL 2020 exam are tabulated below:
|Release of SSC CHSL Notification||To Be Notified|
|Start of SSC CHSL Online Application||To Be Notified|
|Last Date to Apply Online||To Be Notified|
|Last Date For Online Fee Payment||To Be Notified|
|Last Date To Download Offline Challan||To Be Notified|
|Last Date For Offline Fee Payment||To Be Notified|
|Release of SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card||To Be Notified|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam||To Be Notified|
|Release of SSC CHSL Tier-2 Admit Card||To Be Notified|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam (Descriptive)||To Be Notified|
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
Canddiates must go through the SSC CHSL eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Check the CHSL eligibility criteria from below:
1. Nationality: Candidates must either be:
- (a) A citizen of India, or
- (b) A subject of Nepal, or
- (c) A subject of Bhutan, or
- (d) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- (e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided the candidates belonging to (b), (c), (d) & (e) categories must have a Certificate of Eligibility issued by the Government of India in favour of him/her.
2. Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and maximum age 27 years (as on January 01, 2021). This means that candidates must have born not before January 02, 1994 and not after January 01, 2003.
Candidates also have a provision for age relaxation in the upper age limit. Check the age relaxation criteria from below:
|SC / ST||5 years|
|PwD (UR)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
3. Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent exam from a recognized board. For the post of DEO in the Office of Comptroller & Auditor General of India (C&AG), candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent exam in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject.
Pre-requisites For SSC CHSL Registration 2021
Candidates must be ready with the following before applying for the exam.
- A valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photograph
- Scanned Copy of Signature
- Class 10 Marksheet (to fill the application form)
- Aadhaar Number/ Voter ID Card/ PAN/ Passport/ Driving License or School/ College/ Employer ID (to fill the application form)
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Photo & Signature requirements to apply online for SSC CHSL 2020 exam.
|Photograph||20 KB to 50 KB||JPEG Format|
|Signature||10 to 20 KB||JPEG Format|
Note that, the photo uploaded must not be more than three months old and the date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph.
How To Fill SSC CHSL Application Form 2021?
The SSC CHSL Application Form has to be filled and submitted through online mode. Follow the steps provided below to apply for SSC CHSL 2020 exam:
- – Step 1: Visit the SSC official website ssc.nic.in.
- – Step 2: On the right side of the screen, there’s a “Login” window. Click on “New User? Register Now” to register for the exam. (Refer to the image below)
- – Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page, where you need to provide your details like basic details, contact details and upload the photo and signature as prompted. (Refer to the image below)
- – Step 4: Check the details entered and make corrections if necessary. Click on “Submit” to submit the Registration Form.
- – Step 5: Upon submission of the SSC CHSL Application Form, a Registration ID and Password will be generated. Note them down as you will need them in the future, be it for downloading SSC CHSL Admit Card or for checking SSC CHSL Result.
- – Step 6: Once all the fields are filled, you will have to make payment of SSC CHSL application fee.
- – Step 7: Your SSC CHSL registration will be complete only after successful payment of the application fee. After that, take a printout of your SSC CHSL application form for future references.
SSC CHSL Application Fee
The SSC CHSL application form fee for different categories are tabulated below:
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Female||No fee|
SSC CHSL Application Fees can be paid using BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
If you are applying for SSC CHSL 2020, you need to be aware of the SSC CHSL syllabus and SSC CHSL exam pattern in order to ramp up your preparation and qualify SSC CHSL 2020. Once you have applied for the exam, start with your SSC CHSL Preparation. Plan your studies and allocate time for revision and mock tests. You can take free SSC CHSL Mock Tests on Embibe’s digital learning platform. Taking tests at Embibe will help you improve your conceptual knowledge and test-taking skills.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Check the frequently asked questions on SSC CHSL exam from below:
| Q. When can I apply for SSC CHSL exam? |
A. SSC CHSL online registrations will begin by September 2021(tentative).
| Q. How can I apply for SSC CHSL? |
A. Candidates can apply online for SSC CHSL exam by visiting the official website – ssc.nic.in. All the new users who have not registered on the SSC website need to complete the registration first. Thereafter, candidates need to fill the online form and upload the documents. Lastly, candidates need to make the fee payment to successfully submit the application.
| Q. What is the application fee for SSC CHSL exam? |
A. The SSC CHSL application fee is Rs. 100/-. However, female candidates, SC/ ST, PWD & Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from fee payment.
| Q. Who can apply for SSC CHSL? |
A. The basic eligibility is 12th Pass and age between 18 to 27 years to apply for SSC CHSL exam.
|Q. Do I have to apply for each tier of SSC CHSL 2021 separately?|
A. No. Candidates only need to apply once for SSC CHSL 2021 Exam.
We hope this article on SSC CHSL Application Form has helped you. If you have any doubts or queries pertaining to SSC CHSL Application Form or the exam in general, drop your comments below and we’ll get back to you at the earliest.1434 Views