Upcoming Bank Exams 2021: Banking Jobs are the most sought-after Government Jobs in India. Banking Job vacancies are released by the public as well as private sector banks. Every year, millions of aspirants appear in various banking exams like RBI Grade B, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, SBI SO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB, J&K Bank, etc. to get recruited in one of these well-known banks of the country every year. Along with job security, banking jobs are also popular for their handsome salary and career growth opportunities.
If you are a Banking Job aspirant then you must have a thorough knowledge of the Upcoming Bank Exams. In this article, we have provided updated information on the ongoing and Upcoming Bank Exams & Bank Jobs. Read on to find out!
Upcoming Bank Exams 2021 Bank Jobs
Banking Job recruitments are open across the year for various public and private banks. IBPS is one of the prominent institutes which conducts various banking job recruitments. Besides that, SBI, RBI, SEBI, NABARD, and other banks also release their recruitment notifications. Banking Jobs are also available at regional levels in various cooperative banks and rural banks. Candidates have ample opportunity to work in the banking sector and proper knowledge and preparation will get you to your dream banking job.
For now, the first thing to do is to check the Upcoming Bank Exams and prepare for the banking exams.
Upcoming Banking Exams: IBPS, SBI, RBI
Have a look at the details of upcoming bank exams below and start your preparations accordingly.
IBPS Bank Exams:
|IBPS PO Recruitment 2021||Prelims Exam Date9th,10th,16th, 17th October 2021|
Mains Exam Date27th November 2021
|August 4, 2020||Check Here|
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021||Prelims Exam Date28th, 29th August & 04th, 5th September 2021|
Mains Exam Date31st October 2021
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2020-21 released on September 1, 2020, & a supplementary notification released on October 11, 2020||Check Here|
|IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Recruitment 2021||Prelims Exam DateOffice Assistants and Officer Scale I1st, 7th, 8th, 14th & 21st August 2021|
Officers Scale II & III Single Exam25th September 2021
RRB MainsOfficer Scale I: 25th September 2021
Office Assistants: 3rd October 2021
|Will be updated||Check Here|
|IBPS SO Recruitment 2021||Prelims Exam Date:18th December 202126th December 2021|
Mains Exam Date:30th January 2022
|November 1, 2020||Check Here|
SBI Bank Exams:
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021||Prelims Exam DateJune 2021|
Mains Exam Date31st July 2021
|April 26, 2021||Check Here|
|SBI PO Recruitment 2020||Prelims Exam Date:4th – 6th January 2021|
Mains Exam Date:29th January 2021
Group Exercises & Interview: February/ March 2021
|November 13, 2020||Check Here|
RBI Bank Exams:
|RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2021||Phase – I ExamMarch 6, 2021|
Phase – II ExamMarch 31, 2021/ April 1, 2021
|January 25, 2021||Check Here|
|RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-20||Prelims Exam Date14-15 February 2020|
Mains Exam Date22nd November 2020
|Will be updated||Check Here|
Selection Process For Bank Exams
Banking exams are usually conducted in the following three stages.
- – Preliminary Exam,
- – Mains Exam, and
- – Common Interview
Note that generally, for the post of PO, all three stages are conducted whereas, for the post of Clerk or Banking Assistant/Associate, the selection process does not have an Interview round. Besides that, for Specialist Officer and a few other posts, the selection process may vary.
Preparation Tips To Crack Upcoming Banking Exams
All the banking exams have a similar syllabus with 3 basic sections -Quantitative Aptitude/Numerical Ability, Reasoning, and English Language. Check how to prepare for the upcoming banking exams from below:
- Various banking exams will have slight variations in the exam pattern and syllabus. So, the first step is to go through the syllabus, exam pattern, and the complete selection process.
- As Banking exams have a similar syllabus, referring to standard books will help you prepare for various bank exams.
- Prepare a plan as per the syllabus and learn all the important topics first.
- Refer to the previous year question papers to check which topics have greater weightage and to understand the difficulty level, type of questions of the exam.
- Revise and practice by solving more questions. Take Banking Mock Tests and solve previous year papers.
- Improve your test-taking skills. Time Management is the most important skill required to score high and crack the exams. Candidates will have to work on improving their speed and accuracy to score higher.
Upcoming Bank Exams Syllabus & Preparation
In order to secure a job in the Banking sector, candidates will have to prepare well for the Upcoming Bank Exams. The banking exams syllabus is more or less the same for various banking jobs. However, the difficulty level and the exam pattern may vary based on the type of recruitment. Check the Upcoming Bank Exams Syllabus and Preparation Tips from the table below:
|Bank Recruitment||Syllabus & Preparation Tips|
|SBI PO||– SBI PO Syllabus|
– SBI PO Preparation Tips
|SBI Clerk||– SBI Clerk Syllabus|
– SBI Clerk Preparation Tips
|IBPS PO||– IBPS PO Syllabus|
– IBPS PO Preparation Tips
|IBPS Clerk||– IBPS Clerk Syllabus|
– IBPS Clerk Preparation Tips
|IBPS RRB||– IBPS RRB Syllabus|
– IBPS RRB Preparation Tips
|IBPS SO||– IBPS SO Syllabus|
– IBPS SO Preparation Tips
|RBI Assistant||– RBI Assistant Syllabus|
– RBI Assistant Preparation Tips
|RBI Grade B||– RBI Grade B Syllabus|
– RBI Grade B Preparation Tips
Best Books For Upcoming Bank Exams
We are also including a few banking books that may ease your preparation for the exam:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- – Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
- – Quantitative Aptitude by N.K. Singh
- – Quantitative Aptitude by M. Tyra
- – Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma
- – Test of Reasoning by Edgar Thorpe.
- – A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (Revised Edition) by R. S. Aggarwal.
- – A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal by B.S. SijwaliI
- English Language
- – Essential English grammar by Murphy.
- – English by Arun Sharma
- – Word power made easy by Norman Lewi
- – Objective English by Edgar Thorpe.
- Computer Awareness
- – Objective Computer Awareness -R Pilla Arihant
- – Computer Knowledge for SBI/ IBPS Clerk/ PO/ RRB/ RBI/ SSC/ Insurance Exam-Shikha Agarwal-Disha publications
- – Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions-Arihant Experts
- – Computer -Rani Ahilya -Lucent
- – Objective Computer Awareness by Somya Ranjan Behera -B.K.Publications
Upcoming Bank Exams: Free Mock Tests
Embibe has a variety of bank mock tests to help in your banking exam preparation. These mock tests are designed to improve your conceptual knowledge and test-taking skills. Embibe has the following bank mock tests to help you in your endeavor:
|Exam||Mock Test Links|
|IBPS PO||IBPS PO Mock Tests|
|IBPS Clerk||IBPS Clerk Mock Tests|
|IBPS RRB||IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Mock Tests|
|IBPS RRB||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mock Tests|
|IBPS SO||IBPS SO Mock Tests|
|SBI PO||SBI PO Mock Tests|
|SBI Clerk||SBI Clerk Mock Tests|
FAQs on Upcoming Bank Jobs
A. Different Public Sector banks release notifications to recruit candidates for various posts. Candidates can check the official websites of these PSBs and apply online for the examination.
A. Candidates can refer to this page regularly to get the Latest and Upcoming Bank Exams notifications 2021. You can also refer to the respective official websites. Soon, after the official release, we will update the complete details here.
A. The Bank PO Eligibility criteria are as follows: Age limit: 18 – 30 years Educational qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
A. The major Bank Posts for which you can apply for Bank Exams are: Bank Probationary Officer (PO)
Bank Specialist Officer (SO)
Grade B Officer
A. In some exams like IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB Clerk, IBPS RRB PO does have sectional passing marks.
We hope this article on Upcoming Bank Exams 2021 helps you and we wish all the dedicated bank aspirants our very best wishes. May the best candidates make it through. In case of queries regarding the Upcoming Bank Exams 2020 or any particular exam, feel free to reach out to us through the comments section below. We will definitely help you out.827 Views