UPSC Admit Card 2021: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services mains exam admit card for the year 2021 has been released. The UPSC Admit Card is available for download on the official website. However, the direct link to access the UPSC Admit Card for CSE (Main) Examination 2021 is given below on this page. The hall ticket window is open for download from December 15, 2021 to January 16, 2022.
To attend the exam, candidates must have their admit card with them. The UPSC ESE Main is scheduled to be conducted on January 7th to 9th and 15th to 16th, 2022, at the designated exam centres across various cities. Scroll down to read more on UPSC Admit Card 2021!
|Latest: Download UPSC CSE Mains Admit Card 2021.|
UPSC Admit Card Dates
Candidates registered for the UPSC exam can download the admit card from the official website for the following exams, once released by the authority:
|Name of Exam||Admit Card Release Date|
|Civil Services Mains Examination||December 15, 2021|
|Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Examination||July 14, 2021|
|Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination||CDS II – October 22, 2021|
|National Defence Academy (NDA) Examination||NDA II – October 22, 2021|
|Indian Forest Service examination||To Be Announced|
|Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination||June 30, 2021|
|Engineering Services Examination (ESE)||June 24, 2021|
|Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination||To Be Announced|
|Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination||February 01, 2021|
|Special Class Railway Apprentice||To Be Announced|
Note – The dates in the above table are either of the previous year or tentative for 2021. Once the exact dates are released, we will update the table accordingly.
How to download the UPSC Admit Card?
The authorities will not send the admit card of UPSC to the registered address of candidates, they will have to download the admit card online and take out the print at the exam centre of the UPSC exam. To download the hall ticket of UPSC from the official website, refer to the steps provided below:
1st Step: Visit the official website of UPSC and click on the notification of the exam admit card.
2nd Step: Now you will be redirected to the page to download the e-admit card of UPSC.
3rd Step: The list of various UPSC recruitment exam posts will be listed, now select your exam and click on download the admit card option
4th Step: After that, enter your roll number, registration id, in the given tabs to download the admit card of the UPSC exam and submit the same.
5th Step: The admit card of UPSC exam 2021 will be displayed on the screen
6th Step: Now check all the details mentioned on it, download the PDF file and take out the print to carry at the exam centre.
Details on UPSC Hall Ticket
After downloading the hall ticket for UPSC exam 2021, candidates are recommended to check the details, and in case of any missing information or any incorrect information mentioned on the admit card, candidates must contact the concerned authorities. Following details are mentioned on the UPSC exam hall ticket:
- Date of exam
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name of candidate
- Name of exam
- General instructions for candidates
- Roll No. of candidate
- Time Table of UPSC exam
- UPSC exam centre
- Venue of exam
UPSC Admit Card: Key Points
Candidates going to appear for the UPSC exam will have to follow the following instructions as mentioned on the admit card of UPSC:
- To fill the exam answer sheet, candidates can only use a black ballpoint pen in the UPSC exam.
- Candidates are not permitted to carry any kind of electronic gadget inside the exam hall of UPSC as calculators, smartwatches, mobile phone, any kind of Bluetooth device, earphones, etc.
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter inside the exam hall after the reporting time mentioned on the UPSC 2021 admit card.
- In any situation, no candidate will be permitted to leave the exam hall before the completion of the UPSC exam.
- The authorities will not permit the candidates to enter inside the exam hall after the commencement of exam duration in any case.
- Wearing masks is compulsory for all candidates during the exam.
- Candidates must have to follow the social distancing during the exam of UPSC and maintain personal hygiene.
Things to carry with UPSC Admit Card
Candidates are required to carry the following at the exam centre of UPSC 2021:
- One Black ballpoint pen.
- One original copy of the candidate’s ID proof as Aadhar card /Passport /Voter ID /Ration Card /Pan Card.
- Two latest passport size photos of the candidate as uploaded in the UPSC exam application form.
UPSC Admit Card: COVID-19 Guidelines
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, the central government released some guidelines that have to be followed by all the appearing candidates while arriving at the exam centre. Here, we have enlisted the same as per the official notice. Candidates must go through these pointers for a better understanding.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to have the installed latest version of the ‘Arogya Setu’ App on their mobile phone.
- The Aarogya Setu status must show the candidate’s risk factor.
- Candidates will have to display the AarogyaSetu status at the entry gate. Thereafter, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.
- Candidates must carry a hand sanitizer, gloves and face masks at the exam centre.
- Candidates’ face should be covered with protective masks.
- Candidates must make sure that they don’t have any COVID-19 symptoms. In case they do, their entry will be strictly prohibited on the spot.
- Also, candidates will have to maintain the social distancing norms at the examination centre.
Points to remember
Find below some points to remember for candidates registered for the UPSC exam:
- In case of any missing detail on the admit card of UPSC or any incorrect information mentioned on it, candidates are advised to immediately contact the concerned authorities for the same.
- It is mandatory to carry the print of the UPSC hall ticket at the exam centre.
- IF you have forgotten the roll number of the UPSC exam, you can retrieve the details by clicking on ‘forget Registration ID’.
- The authorities will follow the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health during the UPSC exam.
- Candidates are recommended to keep a copy of the admit card till the date of the result declaration.
- To recover the registration ID of the UPSC exam, candidates have to provide their registration name, date of birth, father name, and mother name on the official portal.
FAQs on UPSC Admit Card
Here, we have enlisted some of the frequently asked questions related to the UPSC Admit Card 2021. Candidates must read these questions and answers to clear out their doubts regarding the same subject.
Question 1: What if I found the details mentioned on my UPSC 2021 admit card are incorrect?
Answer: In case the details mentioned on the admit card of UPSC 2021, do not match the details as entered by you at the time of registration, you are advised to immediately contact the concerned authority contact details to change the details.
Question 2: How can I download my UPSC admit card if I have forgotten my registration ID and roll number?
Answer: The registration number is necessary to download the admit card of UPSC online. In case, you have forgotten your registration ID and roll number, then you can retrieve it by clicking on ‘forget Registration ID’, that to recover the registration ID of the UPSC exam, you will have to provide your registration name, date of birth, father name, and mother name on the official portal.
Question 3: What details will be mentioned on the admit card for UPSC exam 2021?
Answer: The details mentioned on the UPSC exam admit card are the date of exam, father’s name, mother’s name, name of the candidate, name of the exam, general instructions for candidates, roll no., time table of UPSC exam, name of exam centre, and venue of exam.
Question 4: What are the things which I will have to carry at the exam centre of the UPSC exam along with the admit card?
Answer: Along with the admit card of UPSC 2021, candidates will have to carry two latest passport size photos at the exam centre, an original ID as Adhaar card, voter Id, or ration card, etc., in original, and a ballpoint pen at the exam centre.
Question 5: Will I get a copy of the UPSC 2021 admit card at my registered address before the exam date?
Answer: No, the authorities will not send the copy of the UPSC 2021 admit card to the registered address of the candidates. You will have to download it from the official website as per the steps mentioned above.
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Result|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Question Paper|
|UPSC Prelims Result||UPSC Marksheet|
|UPSC Cut Off||UPSC Calender|
Now that you have a clear idea about the UPSC Admit Card 2021, make the best use of the remaining time. Prepare well and score as high as possible. Take Defence Mock Tests and work on improving on your weak areas. Rectify your mistakes and do not make the same mistakes in the actual exam.
Pro Tip: Embibe offers interactive learning videos and topic-wise practice questions for various defence exams. Through the world’s most intelligent AI-based educational platform we offer calibrated feedback based on your performance and guarantees improvement in days. Take our free mock test today.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest news and updates on UPSC Admit Cards 2021.