“Great books help you understand, and they help you feel understood”- John Green. This quote itself lays emphasis on how important it is to read...
ICSE Board Class 10 Books 2024 – Check Subject-wise BooksAugust 17, 2023
Class 10 is a crucial year in every student’s life, and scoring good marks becomes necessary. Did you know that in the academic year 2021-22, more than 2.3 lakh students appeared for the Class 10 ICSE Board exam, out of which nearly 70% of students passed with good scores, but the remaining 30% of students, the struggle is real? If you are worried that you might be in the remaining 30%, then don’t worry. We have got you covered.
The first and foremost step in any preparation is to thoroughly understand the chapters and the availability of chapter-wise study materials. With Embibe, we’ve made this possible. On Embibe, you can get 80+ 3D videos, 20 books, 1000+ sample questions and mock tests for an in-depth understanding of the chapters. All of this and so much more for free. To know more about the 10th ICSE chapters, continue reading.
Before starting to prepare for ICSE Board Class 10 exams, knowing the chapters and related topics is essential. Chapter knowledge will help you develop a strategy and plan your future study routine. And what’s better if you could get all the chapter-wise videos, sample questions and practice tests to improve your preparation? With Embibe’s chapter-wise study materials, you can have strong preparation and score excellent marks in your exams.
Maths is one of the most important and very scoring subjects. It is essential that you understand the concepts in detail to score well. To help you do that, Embibe is your saviour. With Embibe’s chapters and chapter-wise study materials, you can prepare well and score excellent marks in your ICSE Class 10 Maths exam.
|Chapter No.||Chapter Name|
|3||Value Added Tax|
|5||Shares and Dividends|
|7||Quadratic Equations in One Variable|
|8||Ration and Proportion|
|9||Factorisation of Polynomials|
|11||Arithmetic and Geometric Progressions|
|17||Heights and Distances|
|19||Area and Volume of Solids|
|20||Measures of Central Tendency|
“Science is a process that takes us from confusion to understanding.” And to have that proper understanding of the concepts, it is important to know the chapters first. With Embibe’s chapter-wise study materials, you can thoroughly prepare and transform your confusion into good marks. Let us look at the chapters of the ICSE Board Class 10 Science.
|Chapter No.||Chapter Name|
|2||Work, Energy and Power|
|4||Refraction of Light at Plane Surfaces|
|5||Refraction Through Lens|
|11||Thermionic Emission and Radioactivity|
|12||Mole Concept and Stoichiometry|
|13||Periodic Properties and Variations of Properties- Physical and Chemical|
|15||Acids, Bases and Salts|
|19||Study of Compounds- Hydrogen Chloride|
|20||Study of Compounds- Ammonia|
|21||Study of Compounds- Nitric acid|
|22||Study of Compounds- Sulphuric Acid|
|25||Cell Cycle and Cell Division|
|26||Structure of Chromosome|
|27||Genetics- Mendel’s Laws of Inheritance and Sex-Linked Inheritance of Diseases|
|29||Absorption of Roots|
|34||Nervous System and Sense Organs|
|40||Aids to Health|
Apart from the theory paper, students can also prepare for the ICSE Class 10 Science practical exam. They can perform virtual experiments on the Embibe Lab Experiments app. It allows them to first understand the aim of the practical, and guides them through the experiment. Students can also take a test to evaluate their understanding in the topic.
|Sr. No.||Topic||Embibe Lab Experiment Link|
|1||Force and Motion of a Current-carrying Conductor||Start Experiment|
|2||How Can We Prepare Soap in the Lab?||Start Experiment|
|3||Process of Aerobic Respiration||Start Experiment|
|4||Image of an Object Beyond C by a Concave Mirror||Start Experiment|
Click Here for Embibe Lab Experiments for ICSE Class 10 Science
Below we have provided some commonly asked questions on ICSE Board Class 10 Chapters:
Ans: Knowing the chapters on Embibe will save you time and help you frame your study routine accordingly. You can have a detailed preparation with the chapters and their study materials on Embibe.
Ans: You can find ICSE Board Class 10 chapter-wise study materials on Embibe.
Ans: There are 20 chapters in the ICSE Board Class 10 Science.
Ans: For 2023, the ICSE Board will conduct Class 10 exams in March (tentatively).
Ans: The 3D video explainers on Embibe for ICSE Class 10 Maths help you to understand difficult concepts easily and you can see the complicated equations being explained in a simple manner.
Hope this article was helpful for you and you got whatever you were looking for the ICSE Class 10 chapters. For more updates on ICSE Class 10 exams stay tuned on Embibe!
Unleash Your True potential With Personalised Learning on EMBIBECreate Free Account