JCECE Cutoff 2019: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board generally releases the JCECE Cutoff in the fourth week of June every year. JCECE 2019 is scheduled to be conducted in the second week of May 2019. The cutoff will be considered for seat allotment process conducted in the JCECE Counselling 2019. Please note that there will be two JCECE Cutoff 2019 list which will be prepared according to category wise and course wise.
JCECE Cutoff will be fixed by considering various factors like previous year cutoff, the number of seats, level of difficulty, etc. Candidates need to make sure that they secure more marks than JCECE Cutoff in order to be eligible for the JCECE counselling process. Those who are scoring more marks than JCECE Cutoff will be eligible to get admission in the institutes present in the state of Jharkhand. JCECE Exam is conducted in order to provide admission into agriculture, forestry, fisheries science & homeopathy degree courses.
JCECE Cutoff marks will be consisting of ranks and score of a candidate. JCECE Cutoff will help you to know about their chances of getting admission into their choice of college and branch. Don’t limit yourself up to clearing the JCECE Cutoff. You need to secure as much as you can in order to increase your chances of admission. The cutoff marks depend on various factors like the number of students appeared, the difficulty level of the exam, candidates performance and availability of seats.
JCECE Merit List
After the declaration of JCECE Results, JCECEB will release the JCECE merit list based on the category:
|Merit List for||Scored in the Subjects of|
|Engineering Stream||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics|
|MBBS/BDS/Ayurvedic||Physics, Chemistry & Biology|
|Agriculture/Forestry||PCM and PCB|
Inter-se-Merit or Tie Breaker
Sometimes there will be a situation where two or more students have scored the same marks. In that case, the tie will be break by considering some factors which we have mentioned below.
There are three categories: First one is engineering, the second one is MBBS, BDS & BHMS while the third one is B.Sc Agriculture. For each category, there will be separate conditions for tie-breaker which we have listed down below:
- For Engineering, tie-breaker will be done on the basis of mathematics marks first. If there is still a draw then the marks of Physics will be considered. If still the tie is not broken then the candidate with more age will be considered. Even if these three condition fails to break then the tie then the candidate whose name comes first according to alphabetical order will be considered.
- For MBBS, BDS & BHMS, first Biology marks will be considered and then Chemistry marks. After that, the conditions are the same as it for engineering i.e the candidate with more age and then the candidate whose name first comes in according to alphabetical order.
- For B.Sc Agriculture, first Physics marks will be considered and then the Chemistry marks. If the tie is still not broken then the candidate with more age and then the candidate whose name first comes in the alphabetical order.
How to Check JCECE Merit List
JCECE Merit List will be available to download from the official website of JCECE. Candidates need to enter their credentials to download the JCECE merit list. In the merit list, the names of the candidates who have successfully qualified the exam will be written.
- Go to the official website of JCECE.
- Look for the link “Merit List” and hit the link.
- Enter your credentials like Registration Number, Roll Number, and Password.
- The Merit List will appear on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the JCECE 2019 Merit List.
JCECE Previous Year Cutoff
Here is the previous year JCECE cutoff. JCECEB will release the Combined Merit List Rank for both PCM and PCB group. Candidates under PCB Group will be eligible to get admission into the B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc (Fisheries Science) courses. While those candidates who are in PCM Group will be eligible to get admission into B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture & B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry courses.
CML Rank Range
|Round (For All Categories)||CML Rank Range|
Courses Wise Cutoff
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
|General||195 & above|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||192 & above|
|SC/ST||180 & above|
We hope that we have managed to provide you the complete information on JCECE Cutoff. If you are preparing for JCECE 2019 then we would like to tell you that we have got something that could aid you in your preparation. We have got free engineering mock tests. At Embibe, you can find around 257 JEE Main mock tests and other State CET Mock Tests. Since the exam pattern and the syllabus of all the engineering exams is nearly the same, feel free to take these mock tests.
If you have got any query then you can post it in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.822 Views