RRB Kolkata Result 2018: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) declares RRB ALP and RRB Group D Result on the official website of the respective regions. Result for ALP 1st stage CBT was declared on 20th December 2018 and Group D result will be declared on 13th February 2019. This year RRB Kolkata announced a total vacancy of 777 for RRB ALP posts. The total vacancy for RRB Group D is 2840. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding RRB Kolkata Result. Read on to find out.
RRB Kolkata Result 2018
Let us first see how to download RRB Kolkata Result for ALP and Group D. The procedure to check the result for both these exams is same. Follow the steps as under to check your RRB Kolkata Result:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of RRB Kolkata – rrbkolkata.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the link “Revised RRB Kolkata ALP Result 2018” for RRB ALP Result. For Group D, click on “RRB Kolkata Group D Result 2018”.
- Step 3: Login with your “User ID” and “Date of Birth.”
- Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen in PDF.
- Step 5: Press “Ctrl+F” and type your Roll Number. Hit Enter. If your Roll Number is there in the list, you have qualified in the exam.
- Step 6: Download and save the result. Take a print out of the result for future reference.
RRB Kolkata Result 2018 | Details Mentioned On RRB Kolkata Scorecard
RRB Kolkata Scorecard for ALP and Group D will have the following details mentioned on it:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of birth
- Total marks obtained
- Normalised marks
- Qualifying status of the applicant
RRB Kolkata Result 2018 | RRB Kolkata Vacancy
Check out the vacancies in RRB Kolkata for ALP and Group D:
RRB Kolkata Vacancy For ALP
RRB Kolkata Vacancy For Group D
RRB Kolkata Result 2018 | RRB ALP Cut Off Marks (1st Stage)
Cut Off marks for RRB ALP First Stage is given below:
Cut Off Score
RRB Kolkata Result 2018 | RRB ALP Cut Off Marks (2nd Stage – Part A)
Cut Off Score for RRB ALP Second Stage Part A is mentioned below:
Cut Off Score
RRB Kolkata Result 2018 | RRB ALP Cut Off Marks (2nd Stage – Part B)
Cut Off Score for RRB ALP Second Stage Part B is mentioned below:
Cut Off Score
RRB Kolkata Result 2018 | Expected Cut Off Score For RRB Group D
We bring you the expected cut off marks for RRB Kolkata Group D:
|Category||Expected Cut off Marks|
RRB Kolkata Result 2018 | Cut Off Marks For RRB Group D
The Previous year (2013-14) cut off marks for RRB Kolkata Group D is tabulated below:
Revised Cut Off For Physically Handicapped
RRB Kolkata Result 2018 | RRB Answer Key
RRB Kolkata Answer Key for ALP and Group D has already been released. RRB releases the answer key to provide transparency to the selection process. Candidates can even challenge the answer key if they are not satisfied. The release of answer key also helps candidates predict their score.
Follow the steps as under to download the RRB Kolkata Answer Key:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of RRB Kolkata.
- Step 2: Click on the link “RRB ALP Answer Key” or “RRB Group D Answer Key.”
- Step 3: Enter your “Roll number” and “Date of Birth.”
- Step 4: Click on the “View” button.
- Step 5: Take a print out of the answer key for future reference.
RRB Kolkata Score for ALP can be calculated using this formula:
RRB ALP Kolkata Score= (No. of correct answers x 1) – (No. of incorrect answers x 1/3)
Applicants can raise objections on the released answer key in the following cases:
- Multiple correct answers
- Translation error
- All options incorrect
- Incorrect or ambiguous question
- Incorrect answer key
- Out of syllabus question
Region-wise RRB Result 2018
Candidates from other RRB regions can click on the links provided below to check their result:
|RRB Region Wise||Official Website|
Now that you have all the details about RRB Kolkata Result, we hope you do not face any further issue. Do not be saddened if your Roll Number does not appear in the merit list. You have many opportunities ahead of you. Do not give up. Reach out to us and we will be happy to guide you.
If you have any question regarding RRB Kolkata Result, do drop down your queries in the comment section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.380 Views