The Jammu and Kashmir Board Common Entrance Test for Professional Entrance Exams is going to be held on the 14 and the 15th of May 2016. The application form for all Students who are aspiring for admission to MBBS / BDS Medical Programs will be available soon. Here are the step by step guidelines to fill the application form without any errors:
Step by Step guidelines for Filling the Online Application Form for J&K CET 2016:
Step 1: Online Registration:
Fill the Application Form by Registering Online by Selecting details like
- Subject Combination for Exam
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Age and Gender
- Email ID and Phone Number etc.
Step 2: Applicant Login:
After registration, an application number will be generated Automatically and Displayed on Screen you need to note that down for further reference.
Note: To login you will need your application number and date of birth.
Step 3: Fee Payment:
After filling the form don’t forget to recheck the form after which you need to pay Rs. 800. The payment can be made make payment using Online / Offline Methods. The fee payment can be done through HDFC Payment Gateway integrated with the BPEE CET 2016 online Application Form. Also, candidates can make payment via any Credit Card/Debit Card for which you need to download the online generated Bank Challan of J&K Bank / HDFC Bank. You can deposit the fee amount in any branch of J&K Bank or HDFC Bank directly in the BOPEE Accounts.
Note: Once the application form is completely submitted, no changes will be allowed. If such a condition arises candidates will be required to make a fresh application with a new payment of Rs. 800.
Read the below-noted instructions carefully to choose the mode of payment:
- If you opt for Online Payment, you will be directed back to the Online Application form, once the payment is done successfully.
- If you opt for Offline Payment, you will have to first select the bank (HDFC BANK or J&K BANK) through which you will make the payment. After you choose the bank an automated challan will be generated for the concerned bank. You need to visit any of the branches of the bank challan you have to make the payment and get a Challan Number. Once this is done you can re-login to fill the Challan Details and proceed to complete the online application form.
Step 4: Filling Personal and Educational Details:
Here you need to fill your Personal and Education Qualification Details as per the requirement.
Step 5: Scanned Images of Certificates, Documents, and photograph:
You need to upload a passport size photo, signature and left thumb impression, certificate images, and image of the challan copy.
- Uploaded image must be of JPG / JPEG Format.
- The size of the photograph should not exceed 500 Kb.
- The size of signature and Thumb impression should not exceed 200 Kb.