JNVST Admit Card 2020-21: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released the Jawaharlal Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) 2020 Admit Card for Class 6 (Phase 2). Candidates who have been selected for the Class admission can download the JNVST Hall Ticket from here.
JNVST admit card is available at the official wesite of NVS – nvsadmissionclasssix.in. We have given the direct official link in this article. We have also provided JNVST Exam Pattern for Class 6 (Phase 2) at the end of this article.
Latest: JNVST 6th and 9th Class Results has been released. Click here for direct link.
JNVST Admit Card For Class 6 (Phase 2)
Before getting into the details of JNVST Admit Card for Class 6, let’s have a look at the important dates:
The important dates for JNVST Class 6 are as under:
|Release of JNVST Phase II Admit Card||6th March 2020|
|JNVST Phase II Exam||11th April 2020|
|Release of JNVST Phase I Admit Card||6th December 2019|
|JNVST Phase I Exam||11th January 2020|
How To Download JNVST Admit Card For Class 6 Phase 2?
To download the JNVST 2020 hall ticket, candidates must follow the steps as under:
- 1st Step: Visit the NVS official website – nvsadmissionclasssix.in or click on the direct link given.
- 2nd Step: The Official NVS Admission page will open and you can see the Login as given below.
- 3rd Step: Enter your Registration Number and Password along with the given captcha code.
- 4th Step: Click on the “Login” button.
- 5th Step: Your JNVST Admit Card 2020 for Class 6 will appear on the screen. Download and take a print out of the same.
Details Mentioned On JNVST Admit Card
After downloading the JNVST hall ticket, candidates must check all the details mentioned on it:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Conducting Authority
- Exam Name
- Date of Exam
- Exam Center Name or Code
- Timings of the Exam
- Reporting Time
- Space for Candidate’s Signature
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Important Instructions for Students
Helpline For JNVST Admit Card 2020
Candidates must check if all the details mentioned on the JNVST 2020 Admit Card are correct or not. If candidates find any mistake in the JNVST hall ticket then he/she must contact the officials of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti immediately and get them rectified.
The NVS contact details for the admit card correction is as under:
|Contact Number of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS):0120 – 2405968/ 2405969/ 2405970/ 2405971/ 2405972/ 2405973|
Important Points To Remember
Here are a few important points that candidates must note:
- Candidates without the JNVST Admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Download the Admit Card soon after it is released. Otherwise, you may face problems due to heavy traffic to the website at the last moment.
- JNVST Exam is conducted in the offline mode. So, carry only Blue or Black Ball Point Pen with you to the examination hall.
JNVST Exam Pattern For Class 6 Phase 2:
Candidates preparing for the exam must be aware of JNVST Exam Pattern 2020:
|Mental Ability||40/50||60 minutes|
So, now you have all the necessary information about NVS Admit Card 2020. We hope the details provided regarding Navodaya Admit Card 2020 for Class 6 helps you.
If you have any query regarding JNVST Hall Ticket 2020, please ping us through the comment box below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
For more information on JNVST Class 6 Admit Card 2020, stay tuned to embibe.com.1958 Views