NATA Admit Card 2020: The Council of Architecture (CoA) has released the NATA Admit Card for Phase-2 exam. As per the latest notification, the exam for NATA Test-2 will be conducted on September 12, 2020. Candidates have to visit the official website – nata.in to download their NATA 2020 Admit Card. They must use their Email and Password to log in to their portals and download the NATA Hall Ticket online. The details regarding the candidate, NATA Exam Centre as well as the exam day guidelines will be mentioned on the admit card.
NATA 2020 is a National level exam for facilitating admissions to 5-year B.Arch program across the participating educational institutes in India. NATA Hall Ticket becomes a mandatory document that needs to be carried on the exam day. Only those students who have successfully completed the NATA Registration can access their NATA admit card. Candidates have to carry a printed hard copy of the admit card along with one original photo identity card – Voter Card/Pan Card/Aadhar Card/Driving Licence to the exam hall. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary details about the NATA admit card including the important dates, how to download as well as the important instructions related to COVID-19 safety precautions. Continue reading this article to know more.
NATA Admit Card has been released by the CoA. Candidates can click on the link below to download their hall tickets by logging into their accounts.
NATA Admit Card 2020
Before we get into the details of NATA Admit Card, let’s have an overview of the exam:
|Name of the Exam||National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)|
|Conducting Body||Council of Architecture (COA)|
|Frequency||Twice a Year|
|Medium of the Exam||English|
|Sections||Section-1: Maths & General Aptitude |
NATA Admit Card 2020: Important Dates
In this section, we have provided important dates related to the NATA Admit Card and other events:
|Release of NATA Admit Card for First Attempt||August 25, 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card for Second Attempt||September 10, 2020 (Released)|
|NATA 2020 1st Attempt Exam||August 29, 2020|
|NATA 2020 2nd Attempt Exam||September 12, 2020|
How To Download NATA Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the steps provided below to download their NATA Admit Card 2020:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of NATA at nata.in.
- – 2nd Step: Now click on the link “NATA 2020 – Registration”.
- – 3rd Step: Now under the Login tab, enter your credentials: Email, Password, and Security Code.
- – 4th Step: Click on the “Login” button.
- – 5th Step: Now click on the link of “NATA Admit Card” on your candidate portal.
- – 6th Step: The Admit Card will open on the screen. Download the same and take multiple printouts for future reference.
Details Mentioned On NATA Admit Card
Candidates can check the details specified on the admit card below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Examination Centre and Address
- Center Code
- Left Thumb Impression (In presence of invigilator)
- Signature of the Candidate
- Date of Exam
- Exam Time and Reporting Time
- Important Instructions
Items To Be Carried Along With NATA Admit Card 2020
Candidates must bring the required items on the exam day along with the NATA 2020 Admit Card:
- Blue or Black Ball Point Pen
- Admit Card
- Valid Proof
- Colour Pencil
NATA Admit Card 2020: Invalid Photo ID Proofs
The following ID proofs will not be accepted:
- Expired ID Proof
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Learners Driving License
- Employee ID
- Photocopy of ID Proofs
- Documents which are prepared by Notary
What If You Forgot Your NATA 2020 Application Number & Password?
In case candidates have forgotten their Application Number and Password, they can recover their credentials by following these steps:
- a. Click on the “Forgot password” link given on the login page of the NATA Admit Card.
- b. You’ll be taken to the Password Recovery page.
- c. Enter the required details like Email ID, Date of Birth, Select Security Question, and Security Question Answer.
- d. The security question selected at the time of form filling has to be entered again along with the right answer. Click on Submit.
- e. Your password will be sent to your registered mobile number and email ID.
NATA Admit Card Correction
If the candidate finds any error in the admit card, he/she must immediately contact the officials. Given are some of the possible errors:
- The candidate’s name is wrongly printed on the admit card.
- Inaccurate PwD/DA rating is on the admit card.
- The allotted exam center is not chosen.
- The photo is not displayed on the NATA 2020 Hall Ticket.
You can contact the officials at:
|Address||India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, 1st Floor,|
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
(Time – 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM)
NATA Exam Day Instructions
The important instructions for NATA 2020 are listed below:
- As part of pre-exam formalities, the photograph and biometric of the candidate will be taken at the exam center, post which the candidate will be able to take his/her seat in the exam hall. Candidates should reach the NATA exam center at least two hours before the commencement of the exam. No candidate will be allowed inside the exam hall after 08:30 am.
- Impersonation in the NATA 2020 exam will lead to disqualification and also criminal cases will be filed against such candidates.
- In the Drawing Booklet, the candidate must enter their name in Block Letters, and the name of the exam center and Centre Code at the designated places.
- No one will be allowed to leave the exam hall during the examination.
- The candidate has to put his/her signature on the booklet. The signature should match the one uploaded at the time of filling the NATA 2020 application form.
How To Retrieve NATA Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can retrieve their NATA admit card by any of the following ways:
|Option 1: Candidates can visit the official website and log in with the help of their credentials to download their Admit Card.|
Option 2: Contact the officials regarding the Admit Card. The contact details are as follows:
Council of Architecture:
India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, 1st Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 India.
NATA Exam Centers
NATA 2020 Exam Center list is released by the Council of Architecture (COA) in the official notification. The exam will be conducted in multiple regions across India.
|Bokaro Steel City||Karimnagar||Satna|
FAQs Regarding NATA Admit Card 2020
The frequently asked questions regarding NATA Admit Card 2020 are given below:
Ans: Visit the official website and click on the link provided to download NATA Hall Ticket. Enter your credentials to access the Admit Card.
Ans: There is no negative marking in the NATA 2020.
Ans: The following must be carried to the exam hall:
1. NATA 2020 Admit Card.
2. Original Identity Proof – Aadhar/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID.
3. Stationeries – Pen, pencils, eraser, sharpener, and color pencils.
Ans: NATA First Test was conducted on 29th August 2020 and NATA Second Test is scheduled to be held on 12th September 2020.
Students are advised to solve free NATA Mock Tests on Embibe. These mock tests are created by professional academicians with years of experience. Taking these tests will be extremely helpful to you in your NATA exam preparation.
We hope this detailed article on NATA Admit Card 2020 helps you. If you have any doubts regarding NATA 2020 Hall Ticket, drop your comments below and we will get back to you at the earliest. Embibe wishes you all the best for your exam!664 Views