NEET Application Form 2019: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the exam which is conducted for admissions in the Medical and Dental Courses throughout the country. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has taken over the responsibility of conducting NEET from CBSE and will be conducting the exam once a year from 2019. NEET 2019 will be conducted on 5th May 2019. NEET Online registration 2019 and NEET correction window has been closed and the NEET Admit card is now much awaited. The admit card will be released on 15th April 2019 on the official website.
Meanwhile, the officials have updated that the photographs uploaded without a name and white background will be accepted this time. Thus the applications of such candidates will not be rejected this year. Moreover, NEET login 2019 page is open and candidates can log in to their account and get the details of the application form and can check their application status too to stay updated with the recent happenings.
Note that as the NEET Admit Card will be released to the candidates those who have successfully completed the NEET Online Registration 2019 and have paid the NEET Application fees. If the NEET application form is rejected then the candidate will not be eligible of the issue of the NEET admit card 2019. Candidates can take a print out of the NEET form 2019 for future reference especially if the candidate has made any changes during the NEET application correction window.
In this article, we have provided you with detailed information about NEET Application Form 2019, how to fill up the NEET Application Form, Procedure to reset your password, Process to get your registration number, eligibility criteria, etc. All NEET 2019 candidates are required to go through this article carefully and acquaint themselves with the information in the bulletin before filling up the NEET application form.
4th May – The NEET 2019 exam has been cancelled for candidates appearing in Odisha state. The new date for Odisha candidates will be announced soon. Click here to know everything.
NEET Application Form 2019 | NEET Login 2019
More than 10 lakh students appear for NEET every year for nearly 1 lakh seats in different medical and dental colleges across the country. That says a lot about the kind of competition that medical aspirants have to go through as they start their NEET preparation.
Before getting into the details of the NEET application form, let’s have an overview of the exam:
|Exam Name:||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Conducting Body:||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Courses:||MBBS and BDS|
|Total Seat:||Around 1 lakh (MBBS + BDS)|
|Course Duration:||MBBS: 4½ years with 1-year compulsory rotating internship
BDS: 4 years with 1-year compulsory rotating internship
|Exam Duration:||3 hours|
|Examination Date:||5th May 2019|
NEET Application Form: NEET Important Dates
The important dates for NEET 2019 are tabulated below:
|NEET Online Registration||1st November 2018 to 7th December 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||8th December 2018 (11:50 pm for online mode & till bank hours for e-challan)|
|NEET Application Form Correction||14th January 2019 to 31st January 2019|
|Release of NEET Admit Card||15th April 2019|
|NEET 2019 Exam Date||5th May 2019 (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)|
|Declaration of results||5th June 2019|
NEET Login 2019 – Forgot NEET Password 2019?
Candidates usually need to login to their account on the NTA website through the NEET login page and it is a seen that students often forget their password and then wonder how to tackle the issue. Thus, we bring you the steps for the NEET Password Recovery which will help you to log in to your account.
Step 1: Visit the Official Website – ntaneet.nic.in and click – “Candidate Login”
Step 2: Candidate needs to enter their Application Number and Password to Login to your account.
Step 3: Now click on – “Forgot Password?” . Now you have two options either to reset your password using OTP or using Security Question.
Step 4: Password Recovery using OTP
- Enter the details such as Application Number, Candidates Name and Date of Birth.
- Enter the security pin and click on – “Submit”
- You will receive an OTP. Using this OTP candidate needs to reset the password by creating a new one.
- your password is now changed to the new password which you need to remember.
Step 5: Password Recovery using Security Question
- Enter the details such as Application Number, Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Security Question and the Answer.
- You need to choose the same security question (from the drop-down menu) which you chose during filling the NEET Application Form.
- Enter the security question and click on – “Submit”.
- Once the candidate has authenticated himself by entering all these details. He/She can now have a new password. You need to now create and confirm the new password and also remember it.
NEET Login 2019 – Forgot NEET 2019 Application Number?
If the candidate has to get his application number then he/she needs to go through the steps listed as follows:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website – ntaneet.nic.in and click – “Forgot Registration Number”.
Step 2: Enter the details like – Candidates Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category and Security Pin. Now click on “Submit”.
Step 3: The authorities will now be providing the link to get their NEET registration Number. Candidates now need to note their registration number for logging into your account in future.
NEET Application Form: Important Points To Remember
It is important to read and understand the NEET eligibility criteria before you fill up the NEET application form; you also should know and possess all the documents in relation to your domicile and educational qualifications. The following are some of the important points to note before you fill up the NEET application form:
- NEET Application Form will have to be submitted only in the online mode.
- NEET application form of candidates submitting false and fabricated information will not be considered and such candidates will be further debarred from appearing in examinations conducted by the NTA. Incomplete NEET application form and applications not in accordance with the NEET notification will not be considered and are liable to be rejected.
- NEET application form fee will neither be carried forward to a future examination nor refunded under any circumstances. Submission of online NEET application form and remittance of NEET application fee would close as per the schedule given and no request for an extension of time etc. shall be entertained. NEET application form once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- Instructions in the Information Bulletin of the NEET notification are liable to change based on decisions taken by the NTA and other authorities from time to time.
- NTA reserves the right to withdraw permission, if any, granted inadvertently to any candidate who is not eligible to appear in the NEET (UG) even though he has filled the NEET application form and the Roll Number and Admit Card has been issued by the Board.
- Candidate’s eligibility for NEET (UG) is purely provisional and is subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria in the NEET notification as prescribed by the MOH & FW / MCI / DCI / Board / MCC.
- In case of any ambiguity in the interpretation of any of the instructions, terms, rules, criteria regarding the determination of eligibility/conduct of examination/registration of candidates/information contained therein, the interpretation of the NTA shall be final and binding.
- The conduct of NEET (UG) Examination would be videographed. The candidates are required to keep their head in upright position and face the camera during the videography so that their identity could be clearly established.
- Candidates are advised to regularly check NTA official website for any further updates or information on the NEET notification.
NEET Correction Window | NEET Correction Date
Candidates who have applied for NEET had a chance to make any corrections in the application form as per requirement. The NEET correction window was open till 31st January 2019. Now the time to make corrections is over and these are the steps which needed to be followed.
Candidates can make corrections in all fields such as:
- The spelling of the names
- Photograph Uploaded
- Medium of Instruction
- Preference of Examination Test city
- Educational Qualification Details
- Date of Birth
- Other personal details etc.
The step by step procedure to correct the details mentioned in the NEET Application form is as follows:
Step 1: visit the official Website ntaneet.nic.in
Step 2: Click on “One Time correction”
Step 3: A new page opens. Enter your ‘Application Number’ and ‘Password’ and click on “Login”.
Step 4: The NEET correction window will open. Now, click on button stating “Click Here for corrections in NEET 2019 application”.
Step 5: Make the necessary changes as per the requirement and click on “preview and submit”.
Step 6: An OTP will be sent to your registered Email ID and Mobile number. Verify the received OTP.
Step 7: Take the printout of the correction slip from the button provided on the screen.
NEET Application Form: NEET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates must ensure they fulfil the following NEET eligibility criteria before filling up the NEET application form:
NEET Application Form: NEET Eligibility Criteria
|1. NEET Application Form: Age Limit|
|A student must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission under NEET eligibility or should complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his / her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course. The upper age limit for general candidates is 25 years. For candidates belonging to reserved categories as well as PwD categories, the upper age limit is 30 years. Note that candidates will have to upload proof of their date of birth while filling up the NEET Application Form.|
|2. NEET Application Form: Educational Qualification|
|A. The candidate must have passed in Class 12 Board Exams from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology and English as compulsory subjects.
B. The candidate must have passed these above-mentioned subjects individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio-technology in the qualifying examination.
C. For candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination must be 40% instead of 50% for General candidates. For PwD candidates, the minimum qualifying marks is 45%.
D. Those who are appearing in Class XII examination in 2019 can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions in the NEET notification later.
E. NIOS students, as well as students with Biology as an Additional Subject, can also appear for NEET 2019.
3. NEET Application Form: 15% All India Quota
|Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for 15% All India Quota Seats.|
Note that there is no attempt limit for NEET 2019.
Documents Required To Apply For NEET 2019
Candidates must keep the following documents ready before filling up the NEET Application Form 2019.
- Scanned image of passport sized photo
- Scanned image of signature
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet (for those who have passed the exam)
- Valid Photo ID proof
How To Fill Up NEET Application Form 2019
Steps to fill up NEET application form are tabulated below. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the NEET eligibility criteria mentioned above before filling up the online NEET application form.
- Step 1 – Registration: Go to the official website of NEET: nta.ac.in or ntaneet.nic.in and click on the link provided for registration. Read the instructions carefully and then proceed on to fill up the registration form. Enter your basic details like name, valid email ID and mobile number, etc. You will also have to set your password as per the guidelines provided. After submission of the online registration form, your Application Number will be generated by the system. Note it down.
- Step 2 – Filling Up Of Online NEET Application Form: Enter the following details in the online application form:
1. Name of the Candidate
2. Mother’s Name
3. Father’s Name
4. Date of Birth
7. Physical Disability Details if Applicable
8. Valid Email ID
9. Valid Mobile Number
Details About Exam:
1. Medium of Question Paper (to be selected from English, Bengali, Assamese, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Gujarati, Oriya and Marathi)
2. Preferred Exam Center
1. Class 10 Details (Name of School, Board, Percentage of Marks Obtained)
2. Class 12 Details if Available (Subject-wise Marks Obtained for Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology, English)
1. Detailed Address for Correspondence
- Step 3 – Uploading Of Documents: Upload scanned images of the documents listed above. The specifications of the documents to be uploaded are given below:
NEET Application Form – Requirements Of Photograph:
- The photo should be recent. It must be taken on or after 01/01/2019. The candidate’s name and the date of taking the photograph must be indicated clearly in the photograph.
- It should be a passport size photo with a white background.
- Do not wear any accessory and ensure that your face is clearly visible.
- Dimension of a passport size photo = 3.5 cm (width) * 4.5 cm (height)
- Scan it at 200 dpi in a scanner
- Save it as a jpeg with size between 10 kb to 200 kb
NEET Application Form – Requirements Of Signature:
- Make a rectangle of 3.5 cm (width) and 1.5 cm (height) and sign inside the box.
- Scan it at 200 dpi in a scanner and crop the image.
- Save it as jpg/jpeg with size between 4 kb to 30 kb
- Step 4 – Payment Of Application Fee: Make payment of the NEET Application Form Fee. Make sure you take multiple printouts of the confirmation page for future reference,
NEET Application Form Fee
The NEET application form fee for different categories are tabulated below:
|Category||NEET Application Fee|
|General / OBC||Rs 1400|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs 750|
The accepted modes of payment for NEET application form fees are:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- E-wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers
NEET Application Form: NEET Admit Card
NEET admit card will not be sent by post. Candidates are required to download the admit card from the official website and follow the instructions given therein. When candidate will download the NEET admit card, a copy of the same in PDF format will also be emailed to the registered email id.
NEET Application Form: NEET Syllabus
According to NEET notification, the NEET syllabus contains the topics of classes 11 and 12. NEET is given by students all over India to attain the 15% seats reserved in colleges all over India. The CBSE has given a well-defined syllabus for NEET as provided below.
NEET Application Form: NEET Exam Pattern
Tabulated below is the NEET exam pattern for 2019:
No. of Questions
As per the NEET notification, candidates can opt for NEET question paper in one of the 11 languages prescribed: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
NEET Application Form: NEET Result
NEET Result will be declared by June 5, 2019, on their official website. Candidates can download the NEET result once released on the official website after the successful conduction of NEET 2019. Candidates need to enter their roll number and date of birth to download their NEET result.
However, before the NEET result, NTA will also release the recorded responses exercised by the candidates and NEET answer key. The answer key is released such that candidates can check their probable score and can also challenge the answer on the NTA website. The dates of release of NEET answer key will be announced by the officials and we will be updating you on that.
NEET Application Form: NEET Counselling
NEET Counselling is the procedure where students are allotted seats in their respective colleges based on their rank and college preference. NEET counselling will start soon after the NEET May results are declared.
Candidates must finish the NEET syllabus with maximum efficiency in order to score high in NEET 2019. Embibe’s NEET study material can be of great help to revise the whole syllabus of NEET. You can also solve unlimited NEET practice questions for every subject. At this point, you must also take NEET mock tests and work on chapters and concepts you couldn’t answer or get wrong. You must master the important chapters for NEET as well.
Embibe also provides guaranteed score improvement plan called RANKUP that provides personalized guidance to the students.
We hope this information regarding NEET notification and NEET application form helps you. For any clarification regarding NEET application form or the exam, feel free to drop a comment below and we will get back to you.
All the best!713 Views