Sainik School Question Papers 2020-21: All India Sainik School Entrance Exam is scheduled to be held on 7th February 2021. Candidates appearing for AISSEE 2020-21 must start their preparation in order to score well in the exam and secure the Sainik School admission. One of the important aspects of the preparation is to solve Sainik School Question Papers/AISSEE previous year question papers.
Solving the previous year AISSEE Question Papers will help candidates be aware of the syllabus, paper pattern, and section-wise distribution of marks. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the Sainik School Previous Year Question Papers for Class 6 & Class 9. Read on to find out more.
Sainik School Question Paper PDF
Before getting into the details on AISSEE School Entrance Exam Question Papers, let’s have an overview of Class 6 & Class 9 marking scheme.
AISSEE Class 6 Marking Scheme
AISSEE marking scheme for Class VI is tabulated below:
|G.K. (Science and Social studies)||25||25X2=50|
AISSEE Class 9 Marking Scheme
AISSEE marking scheme for Class IX is tabulated below:
Sainik School Question Papers For Class 6
AISSEE Class 6 Previous year question papers are tabulated below:
Sainik School Question Papers For Class 9
AISSEE Class 9 Previous year question papers are tabulated below:
|S.No||Question Papers Link|
|1||AISSEE 2019 Question Paper For Class 9|
|2||AISSEE 2020 Class 9 Question Paper|
|3||Sainik School Class 9 Last Year Paper 2018 For Intelligence Test|
|4||Sainik School Class IX Question Paper 2018|
|5||AISSEE Class 9 Question Paper 2016|
|6||AISSEE Class 9 Question Paper 2015|
|7||AISSEE Class 9 Question Paper 2014|
|8||AISSEE Entrance Exam Class 9 Question Paper 2013 – Paper I & Paper 2|
Advantages Of Solving Sainik School Question Papers
The benefits of solving AISSEE question papers are as under:
- In order to crack the exam with a high score, candidates must know the exam pattern. By solving the question papers, candidates can easily understand the paper pattern and structure.
- It helps to understand the question paper format and structure. By solving the question paper continuously, candidates will be aware of the section-wise distribution of marks.
- It helps to find out the most frequently asked concepts. By solving the previous year papers, candidates will be able to point of topics or concepts on which the questions are asked frequently.
- Solving the AISSEE School Class 6 or Class 9 previous year question papers will help candidates improve their time and accuracy.
- It is the best tool for revision. At the final phase of the preparation, candidates can solve the question papers and know where they are standing in the preparation.
Since the Sainik School Entrance exam syllabus is almost the same as CBSE Class 9 Syllabus, candidates can solve CBSE Class 9 Practice Questions and take free CBSE Class 9 Mock Tests on Embibe for Mathematics and Science. This will definitely help you to crack the entrance exams easily
Now you are provided with all the necessary information regarding AISSEE previous year question papers.
If you have any queries, regarding this article or Sainik School Class 6 & Class 9 Question Papers, please ping us through the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.15664 Views