SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2021 on all the regional SSC websites on July 31. SSC CHSL 2020-21 Tier-I exam (CBE) for the candidates whose exam was postponed from April was conducted from 4th to 12th August 2021. SSC CHSL exam date 2021 and SSC CHSL admit card 2021 for Tier-2 exam will be released for all SSC regions after the Tier 1 results are announced. The Region-wise SSC CHSL (10+2) admit card links for all regions will be updated in this article as soon as the admit cards are released.
All candidates who qualified in the SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam will be able to download their Tier 2 Hall Ticket from the official website. using their login id and password. They need to enter their ‘Roll Number’/’Registration ID’ and ‘Date of Birth’ to download the SSC CHSL Hall Ticket. Through this article, you will be able to download the SSC CHSL admit card and get all the relevant information on the exam. Bookmark this page for the latest news and updates and read on to find out more.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021: Overview
SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination) Application Status is released first and then the admit card is released within a week. The SSC CHSL Admit card links for the Tier-2 Exam will be issued region-wise by SSC on the respective SSC regional websites. Candidates can enter their login credentials and download their SSC CHSL Tier-2 Hall Ticket from the website of the region they have applied for.
|Organizing Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||LDC, PA, SA, DEO|
|Exam Name||CHSL (10+2)|
|SSC CHSL Application Staus||22nd July 2021|
|SSC CHSL Tier-I Admit Card||31st July 2021|
|SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Dates||12th April to 19th April 2021 and 04th to 12th August 2021|
|SSC CHSL Tier-II Admit Card||—–|
|SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam Date||—–|
Regionwise SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021 Links
SSC released the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021 for Tier 1 exam on all regional websites including Southern Region, Western Region, North Eastern Region, North Western Region, Central Region, Madhya Pradesh Sub Region, KKR Region, Eastern Region, North Region by 31st July 2021. SSC CHSL Admit Card / Hall Ticket links for SSC CHSL 2021 Tier I Exam will be updated in the table below after the admit cards are released at the SSC official website @https://ssc.nic.in. Candidates can download their admit cards by clicking on their respective region-wise links.
|SSC Region||Admit Card Link||Application Status Link|
|NR-Northern Region||Download Here||Click Here|
|NWR-North Western |
|Download Here||Click Here|
|CR-Central Region||Download Here||Click Here|
|ER-Eastern Region||Download Here||Click Here|
|MPR-Madhya Pradesh |
|Download Here||Click Here|
|WR-Western Region||Download Here||Click Here|
|NER-North Eastern Region||Download Here||Click Here|
|SR-Southern Region||Download Here||Click Here|
|KKR-Karnataka Region||Download Here||Click Here|
Steps To Download SSC CHSL Admit Card
The SSC CHSL Tier 1, 2, 3 exam call letters are released in online mode. Thus, candidates need to know how to download SSC CHSL Admit Card. The steps to download the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021 for the Tier 1 exam from the official website of SSC are given below for the candidates’ reference:
– 1st Step: Visit the Official Website – ssc.nic.in.
– 2nd Step: Now click on the ‘Admit Card’ tab from the top of the page.
– 3rd Step: A page will open with a list of 9 SSC Regional websites. Click on the link of the region you have applied for.
– 4th Step: The respective regional official website will open. Now, click on the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card link present on the page.
– 5th Step: Enter your ‘Roll Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
– 6th Step: Solve the captcha and submit.
– 7th Step: The SSC CHSL Admit Card will open. Check the details and download the admit card for future reference.
What if a Candidate Forgot Registration ID Or Password?
If a candidate forgets his/her Registration ID or Password then, he/she can retrieve it from the official website. Check the steps to retrieve the Registration/User ID and Password from the official website.
If a Candidate Forgot his/her Registration ID
– Visit the SSC Regional official website.
– Click on the admit card download link. Thereafter, click on the link to retrieve the Registration ID.
– Enter the Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, and Date of Birth to get the admit card.
– Retrieve your Registration ID/ Roll Number and follow the steps to download your admit card.
If a Candidate Forgot his/her Password
– Visit the official website and click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
– Select the ‘Permanent State’ and enter ‘Email ID’ or ‘Mobile Number’.
– Click on Submit. Retrieve the password. Now, follow the steps to download your admit card.
Documents Required With SSC CHSL Admit Card
To appear for SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 exam, candidates should carry the following with them to the exam centre:
- SSC CHSL Admit Card/Call Letter
- Valid Photo ID Proof (In Original)
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Three Copies of Passport Sized Photograph
Quick Note: Candidates are advised to carry the same photograph which was used by the candidate during the application process.
Valid ID Proof
It is compulsory for candidates to carry the hard copy of the admit card along with other necessary documents. If a candidate does not possess a valid SSC CHSL Call Admit Card, then he/ she will not be allowed to take the test. Now, let’s go through the list of documents that can be carried as proof of the identity:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License, etc.
Documents For Date of Birth
Candidates will have to make sure that they carry valid proof of their Date of Birth (DOB) along with the SSC CHSL admit card 2021 when they arrive for the exam. If a candidate is not able to prove his DOB, then he/she will not be allowed to take the test.
Also, there must be no mismatch of DOB between the admit card and the document submitted as proof of birth. Let’s go through the list of documents that can be accepted as valid proof of birth.
- “Date of Birth Certificate” Issued By Municipal Corporation.
- Matriculation Mark Sheet With Date Of Birth
- Matriculation “Passing Certificate” With “Date Of Birth”
- Intermediate “Marks Sheet” With Date Of Birth
- Govt. Issued “Caste Certificate” With Date Of Birth
- Domicile Certificate: With Date Of Birth”
- Any Other Educational Marks Sheet With Date Of Birth
- Affidavit Certificate with the Date Of Birth.
- Ration Card, etc.
Details Mentioned On SSC CHSL Admit Card
Candidates will have to make sure that all the details mentioned on the SSC CHSL Admit Card are correct. In case of any discrepancy, candidates will have to immediately contact the official authority. For now, let’s go through the details mentioned in the SSC CHSL call letter:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number/Registration ID
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date, Time & Shift
- Exam Centre Name & Address
- General Instructions, etc.
Important Instructions on SSC CHSL Admit Card
Go through the key points for SSC CHSL 2021 exam to make sure you are not missing out on anything important:
1. Candidates should reach the exam centre before the Reporting/ Entry time indicated on the admit card is over.
2. No candidate will be allowed entry after the entry/gate closing time.
3. Candidates must have the following items with them at the time of reporting for the examination:
a) Two copies of the latest passport size colour photograph
b) At least one valid ORIGINAL photo identity proof
c) Hand sanitiser (Small bottle)
d) Face mask
e) One transparent water bottle
f) A printout of the COVID-19 Self Declaration Form provided with the SSC CHSL admit card 2021.
We have now provided you with all the details on SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021. Make sure that you download your admit card on time and be ready with the requirements well before the exam day. We at Embibe provide you with free SSC CHSL Mock Tests which will help you solve the real exam-like questions and learn from your mistakes. Taking these tests will improve your conceptual knowledge and will provide you with a hands-on experience of the real exam. This will also help you discover and correct your mistakes to make sure you don’t repeat them in the actual exam.
SSC CHSL Hall Ticket FAQs
Here are some of the FAQs on SSC CHSL admit card 2021 and their answers:
|Q1. When will the SSC CHSL (10+2) 2020 Tier-I Exam be conducted? |
A. The SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam was conducted from April 12 to 19, and from August 4 to 24. The tier 2 exam dates will be announced shortly.
|Q2. How can I download the admit card for SSC CHSL 2020 Tier-2 Exam? |
A. You can download the SSC CHSL 2021 Tier-2 Exam admit card from the official website. You can also download the hall tickets through the region-wise links provided in this article.
|Q3. When can I download the SSC CHSL (10+2) Tier-I Admit Card? |
A. SSC will release the region-wise admit card for Tier-II exam after the Tier-I results are published. Candidates can check this article for the latest admit card download links.
|Q4. Can I get my admit card in offline mode? |
A. No, the admit card will not be released in offline mode.
|Q5. What items are allowed in the exam hall? |
A. Candidates need to carry their admit card, photo ID proof, recent colour photograph, face mask, hand sanitiser, water bottle, and COVID 19 self-declaration form.
|Q6. Can I change my test centre after the release of the admit card? |
A. No, you cannot change the test centre once it is allotted by the officials.
|Q7. Should I preserve the admit card even after the exam is conducted? |
A. Yes, you should preserve the admit card/call letter for all the phases of the exam until the complete recruitment process is over.
|Q8. There is an error in my admit card. What should I do? |
A. In case of any error on the admit card, candidates will have to immediately report it to the official authority to resolve the issue.
We hope this article on SSC CHSL Admit Card helps you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.211 Views