Tamil Nadu MBBS Application Form 2021 – The Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tamil Nadu will release the application form for Tamil Nadu MBBS 2021 admission on the official website. Aspirants willing to get admissions into the medical colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu can register for the admission process online on the official website.
The application forms are to be submitted on or before the application deadline, which will be specified after the release of the official notification. Before registering, we advise candidates to go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly. It is mandatory for the candidates applying to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Read the complete article to know how to fill the Tamil Nadu MBBS 2021 application form.
Tamil Nadu MBBS Application Form 2021 – Important Dates
The official dates for Tamil Nadu MBBS 2021 application form and other events have been released by the admission body. Candidates can find the same below:
Tamil Nadu MBBS Application Dates 2021
|Release of Application Form||To be announced|
|Last Date to Register||To be announced|
|Declaration of Rank List||To be announced|
|First Round of Counselling||To be Announced|
|Commencement of Courses||To be announced|
|Closure of Tamil Nadu MBBS admission 2021||To be announced|
Tamil Nadu MBBS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling in the application form, candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria defined by the admission body. The concerned authorities may cancel the Tamil Nadu MBBS admission of the candidates, if found ineligible at any given point of time.
As per the eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu MBBS 2021
|(1) Candidate applying must be a citizen of India.|
|(2) Aspirant must be a resident of the Tamil Nadu state.|
|(3) Only NEET 2021 qualifiers will be considered eligible.|
|(4) The minimum age of the candidate applying must be 17 years as on December 31, 2021, and the upper age limit is 25 years for candidates belonging to general category. It is 30 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates.|
|(5) Applicants belonging from states other than Tamil Nadu will be eligible for admission under open category.|
|(6) Aspirants must have completed their class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and, English as the compulsory subjects with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks, 45% for PwD candidates, and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.|
How To Fill NEET Tamil Nadu MBBS Application Form 2021?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to fill the Tamil Nadu MBBS Application Form 2021:
Stage 1 – Tamil Nadu MBBS Registration
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu MBBS Admission 2021 – tnmedicalselection.net
- 2nd Step: Enter the following details:
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Other details asked
- 3rd Step: Once the registration process is completed, an OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the registered mobile number for verification purposes. It should be entered within 10 minutes after its generation.
- 4th Step: Thereafter, the login ID and password will be sent to the registered email ID, which must be saved for future logins. Later, the students will be directed to the home page.
Stage 2 – Filling Of Personal and Fee Details
- 1st Step: Following the registration process, candidates will be now be required to log in using the credentials generated at the time of registration.
- 2nd Step: Enter all the required personal details such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of Father
- Name of Mother
- Community and Code
- NEET Application Number
- Roll number
- Occupation and Income of Parent/Guardian
- Communication details such as Address (permanent/correspondence)
- Mobile Number etc
- 3rd Step: Next step is the payment of fees. The Tamil Nadu MBBS Application Form fee must be paid either in online mode or in the form of Demand Draft (DD).
Tamil Nadu MBBS Application Form Fee
|Government Quota||Rs. 500|
|Management/NRI Seats||Rs. 1,000|
Mode of Fee Payment:
- Online Fee Payment – Internet banking, credit or debit cards.
- Offline Fee Payment – DD must be drawn in favour of
162, Periyar E.V.R. High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai – 6000010
Stage 3 – Filling Of Academic and NEET Details
Once the personal information and fee payment are done, aspirants must enter their qualification and NEET details. Some of the details to be entered are mentioned below:
- Class 12 information – Name of the School, Name of the Board, District, State at which school is located Class 6 to 12, Passing year, Total & Subject-wise marks and First Graduate.
- NEET 2021 – Roll number, Registration number, NEET Result, All India Rank, Subject-wise scores etc.
Stage 4 – Uploading of Images
The next step is to upload the scanned images as per the specifications provided by the officials. The specification of the images to be uploaded is mentioned below:
Tamil Nadu MBBS Application Form – Image Specifications
|Passport size photograph||JPEG/JPG||Should not exceed 50 KB|
|Signature||JPEG/JPG||Should not be less than 20 KB|
Stage 5 – Submission of Tamil Nadu MBBS Application Form
- After filling in all the details, candidates are advised to cross-check the information furnished, as once submitted it cannot be modified/edited.
- Once the verification is done, aspirants must click on the “Submit” button for the submission of the Tamil Nadu MBBS Application Form 2021.
- The last step is to take multiple printouts of the application form for future references. (As one of the copy is to be sent to the authority address mentioned above).
Tamil Nadu MBBS Application Form 2021 – Detailed Process
Candidates can go through the detailed process of Tamil Nadu MBBS 2021 Application Form:
|(1) Application forms will be made available in online mode on the official website of the admission body.|
|(2) Candidates can register and fill the Tamil Nadu MBBS 2021 application online.|
|(3) It is mandatory for the candidates to fill in and submit the application forms on or before the last date of submission. Any applications submitted after the last date will not be considered valid.|
|(4) Before filling in the application forms, the candidates will be required to register them on the official website.|
|(5) After successfully registering them, the candidates will be able to proceed with the application form filling.|
|(6) The candidates will be required to fill in all the required personal and academic details. Aspirants must ensure that all the information is true and authentic.|
|(7) Also, they will be required to upload the scanned images of the required documents in the predefined format.|
|(8) The application process will be considered valid only after the submission of the application fee. INR 500 for government quota seats and INR 1000 for management quota seats can be paid via both offline and online mode of the payment.|
Documents Required For Tamil Nadu MBBS Application Process 2021
The following documents will be required by the candidates to upload during the application process:
|(1) Class 10 Mark Sheet and Certificates.|
|(2) Class 12 Mark Sheet and Certificates|
|(3) Class 6 to Class 12 study Proof Certificate|
|(4) First Graduate Certificate, if applicable|
|(5) Nativity Certificate (for candidates who have qualified their Class 6 to Class 12 from another state)|
|(6) NEET Admit Card 2021|
|(7) NEET Score Card|
|(8) Parent’s Certificate as mentioned above|
|(9) Permanent Community Certificate, if applicable|
|(10) Transfer Certificate from the Institute or School Last Attended|
|(11) Special category form with an additional form of INR 100 via bank payment portal or through Demand Draft in favour of The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010, payable at Chennai|
Frequently Asked Questions On Tamil Nadu MBBS Application Form 2021
Below given are some of the frequently asked questions on Tamil Nadu NEET Application Form:
A1. The Directorate of Medical Education (DME) has not released any official notification regarding the application form for Tamil Nadu MBBS 2021 admission. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.
A2. NEET qualifiers are eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu MBBS admission.
A3. INR 500 for government quota seats and INR 1000 for management quota seats can be paid via both offline and online mode of the payment.
A4. Only NEET qualifiers will be considered eligible for admissions.
A5. Before filling in the application form, candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria defined by the admission body. The concerned authorities may cancel the admission of the candidates if found ineligible at any given point of time.
We hope that this information on Tamil Nadu MBBS 2021 Application Form has helped you. If you have any queries then you can ask us and we will answer you. Use the comment section below for any queries and comments.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest updates on Tamil Nadu MBBS Application Form 2021855 Views