WBJEE Application Form 2019: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination, 2019 (WBJEE) will be conducted by the officials of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) to select students for engineering courses in various colleges across West Bengal. WBJEE Application Form is available online on the official website, wbjeeb.nic.in.
WBJEE Application Form registration has started from 16th December 2018. Students can apply for the application until 22nd January 2019, 5 PM. Aspirants can also make corrections in their application form 23rd January 2019 till 25th January 2019 in case any detail is missed or given wrong. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information about WBJEE Application Form 2019 Dates & Procedure. Read on to know everything about WBJEE Application Form.
WBJEE Application Form 2019
Let us have a quick overview of WBJEE 2019 before getting into the details of WBJEE application form:
|Name of the Exam||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2019|
|Conducting Authority||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)|
|WBJEE 2019 Registration Begins||16th December 2018|
|WBJEE Application Form 2019 Last Date||22nd January 2019|
|Correction Window||23rd January 2019 till 25th January 2019|
|Admit Card Download||14th May 2019|
|Application Fees||Rs. 500|
|Exam Date||26th May 2019|
|Duration of the Exam||4 hours|
|WBJEE Result Date||2nd July 2019 (Tentative)|
How To Fill Up WBJEE Application Form, 2019
The following 5 steps will allow WBJEE aspirants to fill WBJEE application form, 2019 with ease.
Visit WBJEEB official website, www.wbjeeb.nic.in and register yourself by providing the necessary details.
Step 2- Fill Up The WBJEE Application Form
After successful WBJEE registration, hit online Application for WBJEE, 2019 link. To fill WBJEE Application Form,2019 below mentioned details are required:
- Name of the Student
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhar Number (Optional)
- 1st Choice of Exam City.
- 2nd Choice of Exam City
- 3rd Choice of Exam City
- Class 12th Exam details
- Full Address
Please note that all the information must match with school admit card, mark sheets, personal identification proof and with all other relevant documents, which the candidate needs to submit at the time of admission process.
Step 3 – Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
Upload the scanned copy of your photograph and electronic signature.
Step 4 – Pay Examination Fee
Pay Rs. 500 plus the Bank service charge as examination fees, which can be paid in cashless mode or in challan mode. Candidate needs to check the status of the fees submission, if the word ‘OK’ appears on the screen, then it means payment is successfully made. If there is some issue in the submission of fees then below mentioned steps can be taken by the candidates:
- For Cash Less Payment: Under this, the chances are that it might be due to server errors and candidates can repay the amount.
- For Cash Payment: In case the payment is done through challan then the candidate has to immediately approach Bank Branch.
Step 5 – Download Confirmation Page
After successful payment of admission fees, the confirmation page will be generated. Candidate needs to download the page and keep it safe for later stages of WBJEE, 2019 admission process.
Documents Required While Filling Up WBJEE Application Form 2019
Students need to keep handy the following documents and details while filling up the WBJEE application form online:
Documents Required To Fill Up WBJEE Application Form
- Any government identity proof like:
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Number
- Bank Account Number
- Ration Car
2. Operational Phone Number
3. Valid Email ID
4. Scanned Photograph
5. Electronic Signature
WBJEE Application Form 2019 – Photograph & Signature Specification
As per WBJEE Board, scanned copy of photograph and signature, which are too be uploaded at the time of online registration, should have the following specifications:
- 50% of the image should be occupied by the face of the candidate.
- The scanned photograph should be a recent one, which matches with the features of the candidate.
- The image should be of high quality
- The photograph should have a light colour background
- Dark colour spectacles and tinted glass containing image will be rejected.
Physical dimension of the image and signatures to be scanned and uploaded is as under:
|Image & Format||Dimension||Storage Size|
|Image (JPG/JPEG)||3 KB to 100 KB||4 cm * 3 cm|
|Signature (JPG/JPEG)||3 KB to 30 KB||4 cm * 1.5 cm|
WBJEE Application Form,2019: Confirmation Page:
Candidate who fills up the WBJEE application form successfully will be directly routed to download the confirmation page. This will indicate that WBJEE application process is complete.
Following points should be noted by WBJEE 2019 aspirant about the WBJEE 2019 application form confirmation page:
- Candidate should take a print out of the confirmation page and save it in a safe place. The confirmation page will be used at the time of the admission procedure.
- Candidate cannot download the confirmation page again, so, they will have to keep it carefully.
- If the confirmation page is lost then the candidate has to apply to the board for issuing a duplicate copy of it. The aspirant has to submit Rs. 500 in order to get the duplicate copy of the confirmation form.
WBJEE Application Form,2019: WBJEE Application Form,2019 Corrections
Candidates will get a chance to correct any error they have made while filling up the WBJEE Application Form 2019. Correction window will be activated by the 23rd January 2019 till 25th January 2019. But, before going for corrections, candidates need to know the following points:
- Primary registration data, like Name of Candidate, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, DOB cannot be changed during correction of WBJEE Application Form,2019.
- Information other than primary information of the WBJEE aspirant can be changed by the candidate by using edit option during the correction window.
We hope that we have shared all the required details to fill WBJEE Application Form 2019. Embibe can also help you with your preparation of WBJEE 2019 by providing mock tests. At Embibe, you can take JEE Main mock tests for free as the syllabus of all the engineering entrance exams is almost the same. So, taking these tests will help you in preparation for WBJEE 2019 as well. You can also solve unlimited JEE Main practice questions on Embibe, for free.
Also, Embibe provides a detailed analysis of your tests. The Advanced Test Analysis helps the candidate to asses his knowledge and improve his/her test-taking skills.
For more details and any query regarding WBJEE Application Form 2019, you can drop down your comment below and we will get back to you.