WBJEE Application Form 2020: WBJEE Application Form 2020 was available online on the official website, wbjeeb.nic.in. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination, 2020 (WBJEE) was conducted by the officials of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) to select students for engineering courses in various colleges across West Bengal.
WBJEE Application Form registration started from 18th October 2019. Students have filled the WBJEE 2020 Application form till 13th November 2019. Aspirants also made corrections in their application form 14th November 2019 to 16th November 2019 in case any detail is missed or given wrong. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information about WBJEE Application Form 2020 Dates & Procedure.
WBJEE Application Form 2020
Let us have a quick overview of WBJEE 2020 before getting into the details of the application form:
|Name of the Exam||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2020|
|Conducting Authority||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)|
|WBJEE 2020 Registration Begins||18th October 2019|
|WBJEE Application Form 2020 Last Date||13th November 2019|
|Correction Window||14th November 2019 to 16th November 2019|
|Admit Card Download||27th January 2020|
|Application Fees||Rs. 700 for General Candidates & Rs. 500 for others|
|Exam Date||2nd February 2020|
|Duration of the Exam||4 hours|
|WBJEE Result Date||To Be Released|
How To Fill WBJEE Application Form 2020
The following 5 steps would allow WBJEE aspirants to fill WBJEE application form, 2020 with ease.
1st Step- Registration: Visit WBJEEB official website, www.wbjeeb.nic.in and register yourself by providing the necessary details.
2nd Step- Fill Up The WBJEE Application Form: After successful WBJEE registration, hit online Application for WBJEE 2020 link. Go through mentioned details to fill the application form below:
- Name of the Student
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhar Number (Optional)
- 1st Choice of Exam City.
- 2nd Choice of Exam City
- 3rd Choice of Exam City
- Class 12th Exam details
- Full Address
NOTE: Please note that all the information must match with the school admit card, mark sheets, personal identification proof and with all other relevant documents, which the candidate needs to submit at the time of admission process.
3rd Step – Upload Scanned Photo & Signature: Upload the scanned copy of your photograph and electronic signature.
4th Step – Pay Examination Fee: Pay Rs. 500 plus the Bank service charge as examination fees, which can be paid in cashless mode or in challan mode.
- For Cash Less Payment: Under this, the chances are that it might be due to server errors and candidates can repay the amount.
- For Cash Payment: In case the payment is done through challan then the candidate has to immediately approach Bank Branch.
5th Step – Download Confirmation Page: After successful payment of admission fees, the confirmation page will be generated. Candidate needs to download the page and keep it safe for later stages of the WBJEE 2020 admission process.
WBJEE Application Form 2020 – Documents Required
Students need to keep handy the following documents and details while filling up the WBJEE application form online: Documents Required To Fill Up WBJEE Application Form
- Any government identity proof like Aadhar Card, Passport Number, Bank Account Number, and Ration Card.
- Operational Phone Number
- Valid Email ID
- Scanned Photograph
- Electronic Signature
WBJEE Application Form 2020 – Photograph & Signature
As per WBJEE Board, scanned copy of photograph and signature, which are too be uploaded at the time of online registration, should have the following specifications:
- 50% of the image should be occupied by the face of the candidate.
- The scanned photograph should be a recent one, which matches the features of the candidate.
- The image should be of high quality
- The photograph should have a light colour background
- Dark colour spectacles and tinted glass containing images will be rejected.
The physical dimension of the image and signatures to be scanned and uploaded is as under:
|Image & Format||Dimension||Storage Size|
|Image (JPG/JPEG)||3 KB to 100 KB||4 cm * 3 cm|
|Signature (JPG/JPEG)||3 KB to 30 KB||4 cm * 1.5 cm|
WBJEE Application Form 2020: Confirmation Page:
The candidate who fills up the WBJEE application form successfully will be directly routed to download the confirmation page. This will indicate that the WBJEE application process is complete. Following points should be noted by WBJEE 2020 aspirant about the application form confirmation page:
- Candidate should take a print out of the confirmation page and save it in a safe place. The confirmation page will be used at the time of the admission procedure.
- Candidate cannot download the confirmation page again, so, they will have to keep it carefully.
- If the confirmation page is lost then the candidate has to apply to the board for issuing a duplicate copy of it. The aspirant has to submit Rs. 500 in order to get the duplicate copy of the confirmation form.
WBJEE Application Form 2020: Correction Facility
Candidates got chance to correct any error they have made while filling up the application form. The correction window was activated by the exam officials from the 14th November to 16th November 2020. Candidates would know the following points:
- Primary registration data, like Name of Candidate, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, DOB cannot be changed during the correction.
- Information other than primary information of the WBJEE aspirant can be changed by the candidate by using the edit option during the correction window.
We hope that we have shared all the required details to fill WBJEE Application Form 2020. Embibe can also help you with your preparation of WBJEE 2020 by providing mock tests. At Embibe, you can take JEE Main mock tests for free as the syllabus of all the engineering entrance exams is almost the same. So, taking these tests will help you in preparation for WBJEE 2020 as well. You can also solve unlimited JEE Main practice questions on Embibe, for free.
Also, Embibe provides a detailed analysis of your tests. The Advanced Test Analysis helps the candidate to asses his knowledge and improve his/her test-taking skills.
For more details and any query regarding WBJEE Application Form 2020, you can drop down your comment below and we will get back to you.771 Views