BHU MBBS Admission 2021 – Medical Counselling Committee, also known as MCC, will conduct BHU MBBS/BDS admission 2021. Candidates who are seeking MBBS or BDS admission at the BHU campus can apply before the last date. Candidates who will appear in NEET UG 2021 and score more than the minimum required marks will only be eligible to apply for BHU MBBS admission 2021. In the year 2020, 100 MBBS and 63 BDS seats were offered through BHU MBBS Admission.
The eligible candidates will have to complete the registration process at the earliest. Candidates seeking admission are advised to read this article Banaras Hindu University MBBS Admission 2021, which provides important information such as eligibility criteria, application and selection process, important dates, and more.
BHU MBBS Admission 2021 – Overview
Before getting into the details on BHU MBBS Admission 2020, let us have an overview of the exam:
|Name of the Admission||BHU MBBS admission|
|Conducting Body||Medical Counselling Committee|
|Basis of Admission||NEET UG Score|
|Examination Authority||National Testing Authority (NTA)|
|Number of Offered Seats||100 MBBS and 63 BDS seats|
Important Dates of BHU MBBS Admission 2021
The admission conducting body has announced the important dates of BHU MBBS 2021 admission. Candidates can check the dates of BHU MBBS admission 2021 in the table below:
|Registration/Payment||To be notified|
|Choice Filling & Locking||To be notified|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||To be notified|
|Allotment Result||To be notified|
|Reporting to Allotted Colleges||To be notified|
Eligibility Criteria for BHU MBBS 2021
Candidates seeking BHU MBBS and BDS admission should first check the BHU MBBS eligibility criteria prescribed by the Medical Counselling Committee. After completing the application process, if any candidate is found ineligible, they will lose their candidature. We have provided the eligibility criteria for BHU MBBS Admission 2021 below:
- The candidate should be an Indian-origin student to be eligible to apply for BHU MBBS admission 2021.
- Candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir, Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), and foreign nations are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should note that no domicile criteria are required for BHU MBBS admission as there will be centralised counselling.
- The candidate should be at least 17 years old aged as of December 31. There is no upper age limit as per the Supreme Court ruling.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2, or 12 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as main subjects.
- Candidates should have obtained 50% aggregate marks in the class 12 exam (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
Each candidate must appear in the NEET exam and score minimum marks as prescribed in the table below:
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Qualifying Scores|
How To Fill BHU MBBS Admission Form?
The admission conducting authority has released the registration form of BHU MBBS admission 2021. Candidates who wish to apply should firstly check the eligibility criteria and then submit the registration form under the given timeline. Candidates can access the registration form only through online mode on the official website of the Medical Counselling Committee.
In order to fill and submit the application form, candidates will have to follow the steps as mentioned below:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of the Medical Counselling Committee and then select the option for BHU MBBS 2021 registration.
- 2nd Step: Candidates have to now fill the application form by entering the details as mentioned below:
- Name of candidate
- Mother’s name
- NEET roll number
- Application form (as mentioned in the (NEET admit card 2021)
- Date of birth (as filled in NEET application form 2021)
- Mobile number of the candidate
- Email address of the candidate
- Provided security pin
- 3rd Step: After filling in the details mentioned above, applicants are now required to create a password. According to the MCC instructions, the use of capital letters in the password is prohibited. After creating the password, candidates must log in using the NEET roll number and the created password.
- 4th Step: After filling the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee amount; they can pay it using online modes of payment such as debit card, credit card, or net banking. The fee for BHU MBBS 2021 application form is mentioned in the table below.
- 5th Step: A confirmation mail regarding the completion of registration will be sent to candidates after the successful submission of the application form. After filling the registration form for BHU MBBS Admission 2021, every applicant will have to provide the name of the colleges and courses according to the order of their preference.
BHU MBBS 2021 Application Fee
While filling the online application form of BHU MBBS 2021, candidates will have to pay the application fee as per the fee detail furnished in the table below:
|Categories||Amount to be paid|
|Non-refundable registration fees|
|General (UR)||Rs. 1000|
|SC/ST/OBC/PwD (Reserved)||Rs. 500|
|Refundable tuition fees|
|General (UR)||Rs. 10,000|
|SC/ST/OBC/PwD (Reserved)||Rs. 5,000|
Medical Counselling Committee will release merit lists to offer admission to those candidates who will qualify for admission to BHU MBBS/BDS programs. Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained in NEET 2021 exam. MCC will release a separate list for each round individually. Candidates must not expect a separate seat allotment list because the merit list will contain the list of allotted colleges.
The merit list will include NEET All India Rank, allotted institute, course, allotted quota, and the candidate’s category and will be formed on the basis of NEET UG scores and preferences given by the candidate during the BHU MBBS 2021 counselling. The candidates can download the merit list on the official website of MCC. Candidates whose names will be listed on the released merit list will be called for counselling. The selected candidates will have to participate in the counselling as per the allotted schedule.
BHU MBBS 2021 Counselling
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will conduct the counselling process after releasing the merit list. BHU MBBS counselling 2021 will take place on the MCC website. There will be a total number of three rounds in the counselling process, including a mop-up round.
The BHU MBBS/BDS seat allotment process will be done based on their filled choices, NEET UG rank, seat availability, reservation criteria, and other factors. The aspirants who will clear the merit list will only be called for the counselling process. To participate in the counselling process, candidates will have to log in and fill in their preferences of colleges and courses.
BHU MBBS 2021 Seat Allotment
BHU MBBS Admission- In the previous year, the total intake of MBBS students was 100 at the Institute of Medical Sciences, while Institute of Dental Sciences offered 63 BDS seats. The category-wise seat offered through BHU MBBS Admission is provided in two separate tables below:
Number of Medical Seats
|Category||Number of Seats|
Number of Dental Seats
|Category||Number of seats|
BHU MBBS Admission 2021: Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Ans: Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will release of notification on its website for the MBBS Admission registration details.
Ans: Candidates who have qualified NEET-UG 2021 will only be eligible to apply for BHU MBBS 2021 Admission.
Ans: No, candidates belonging to the general category should have obtained at least 50% aggregate marks in the class 12 exam.
Ans: Yes, while filling the BHU MBBS/BDS application form 2021, candidates are required to create a password. Candidates are advised to retain it until the completion of admission process.
Ans: No there is no requirement for any domicile certificate because there will be centralised counseling.
We hope that this information on BHU MBBS Admissions has helped you. If you have any queries then you can ask us and we will answer you. Use the comment section below for any queries and comments.874 Views