CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science Chapter 6: CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 6 (Life Processes) is solved by academic experts of Embibe. All the important topics are included along with detailed explanations in order to help students to understand the concepts better.
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 6 (Life Processes) provided in this page cover different exercises, in-text questions & back of chapter questions. Read on to know what are those 6 important life processes and functions as mentioned in Life Processes.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 6 – Life Processes PDF Download
All the questions provided here come with detailed answers along with step-by-step solutions to help students get a better understanding of how to approach and solve the questions. With the help of NCERT Solutions for Life Processes (Chapter 6), students will be able to complete their home assignments easily and more efficiently.
Life Process Important Previous Year Questions PDF Download
- Why do herbivores have longer, small intestine than carnivores?
- In mammals and birds, why is it necessary to separate oxygenated and de-oxygenated blood?
- What would be the consequences of deficiency of haemoglobin in your body?
- Why do the walls of the trachea not collapse’ when there is less air in it?
- How is ‘respiration’ different from ‘breathing’? Explain the process of aerobic and anaerobic respiration.
- I) Name the blood vessel that brings oxygenated blood to the human heart.
II) Which chamber of the heart received oxygenated blood?
III) Explain how is the oxygenated blood from this particular chamber sent to all the body parts?
- Explain the schematic representation of gaseous exchange in tissues.
- Compare the functioning of alveoli in the lungs and nephrons in the kidneys with respect to their structures and functioning?
- What is the significance of the emulsification of fats?
- Why is the small intestine in herbivores larger than in carnivores
- What is the advantage if a four-chambered heart?
- Explain the process by which inhalation occurs during breathing in human beings?
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 6: Life Processes
List of topics and subtopics under NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 6 are tabulated below:
|Section Name||Topic Name|
|6.1||What Are Life Processes?|
CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science Chapter 6 – Summary
Are we alive because we are breathing or because we ingest food? Life processes are numerous; right from breathing, eating, drinking, sleeping, etc. for both human beings and other animals. But how do we know if a plant is alive? A plant survives by preparing its own food, it breathes with the help of its leaves and remains in one place. The various processes that help animals and plants to stay alive are referred to as LIFE PROCESSES.
|NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science (Chapter 5)||NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science (Chapter 7)|
Now that you are provided with all the necessary information regarding NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science Chapter 6, you are advised to solve free practice questions on the chapter Life Processes on Embibe which will definitely help you to score good marks in this chapter.
We hope this detailed article on NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science Chapter 6 (Life Processes) is helpful. If you have any query regarding this article on NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science Chapter 6, leave your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.1769 Views