CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science Chapter 6: Students who are in search of CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science Chapter 6 do not have have to look further. On this page, we have provided you the CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 6 (Life Processes) solved by academic experts of Embibe. All the important topics are included along with detailed explanations in order to help students to understand the concepts better.
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 6 (Life Processes) provided on this page cover different exercises, in-text questions & back of chapter questions. You can either download the solutions in PDF form or bookmark this page and refer to them online. Read on to find out CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter 6 Solutions for Life Processes.
CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science Chapter 6: Life Processes
Check the list of topics and subtopics under CBSE 10th Science Chapter 6:
|Section Number||Topic Name|
|6.1||What Are Life Processes?|
NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science Chapter 6: Life Processes PDF Download
You can download the CBSE Solutions PDF for Class 10 Science Chapter 6 from the link given below. You can also bookmark this page to view the solutions online as and when required.
CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter 6: Life Process – Important Questions
Check the important questions from Life Processes asked in the board exams of last few years:
- Why do herbivores have longer, small intestine than carnivores?
- In mammals and birds, why is it necessary to separate oxygenated and de-oxygenated blood?
- What would be the consequences of deficiency of hemoglobin in your body?
- Why do the walls of the trachea not collapse’ when there is less air in it?
- How is ‘respiration’ different from ‘breathing’? Explain the process of aerobic and anaerobic respiration.
- I) Name the blood vessel that brings oxygenated blood to the human heart.
II) Which chamber of the heart received oxygenated blood?
III) Explain how is the oxygenated blood from this particular chamber sent to all the body parts?
- Explain the schematic representation of gaseous exchange in tissues.
- Compare the functioning of alveoli in the lungs and nephrons in the kidneys with respect to their structures and functioning?
- What is the significance of the emulsification of fats?
- Why is the small intestine in herbivores larger than in carnivores
- What is the advantage if a four-chambered heart?
- Explain the process by which inhalation occurs during breathing in human beings?
CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter 6: Life Processes
Chapter Description: Are we alive because we are breathing or because we ingest food? Life processes are numerous; right from breathing, eating, drinking, sleeping, etc. for both human beings and other animals. But how do we know if a plant is alive? A plant survives by preparing its own food, it breathes with the help of its leaves and remains in one place. The various processes that help animals and plants to stay alive are referred to as Life Processes.
|NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science (Chapter 5)||NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science (Chapter 7)||NCERT Solutions: Class 10 Science (All Chapters)|
Advantages Of Embibe’s NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science Chapter 6
The best science teachers with decades of teaching experience have prepared Embibe’s NCERT Solutions. These solutions are tailor-made for 10th-grade students and have numerous benefits. Some of the advantages of using Embibe’s NCERT Solutions are mentioned below:
- All the answers provided in these solutions are explained in detail and in a step-by-step manner.
- The most simple and easy-to-understand language is used while preparing these solutions so that students can easily grasp the concepts.
- With the help of NCERT Solutions by Embibe, you will be able to complete your homework and assignments easily and more efficiently.
- Embibe’s NCERT solutions also teach the students the proper approach to solve the problems and answer the questions. You will score full marks if you write your answers in a step-wise manner as directed in these solutions.
- These solutions can also be used for a quick revision before an exam or a test.
- You can not only prepare for the board exams but also for different competitive exams, recruitment exams, and olympiads with the help of NCERT Solutions by Embibe.
FAQs On NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science Chapter 6
We have listed some of the frequently asked questions below:
A. The autotrophic mode of nutrition requires carbon dioxide, water, chlorophyll, and sunlight.
A. The enzymes present in pancreatic juices help in digestion of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates
A. The mysqladmins of plants absorb water from the soil through osmosis.
A. Lactic acid.
A. Arteries are responsible for carrying the blood from the heart to other parts of the body.
A. The process is called translocation.
Practice & Solve 10th Science Questions At Embibe
Now that you are provided with all the necessary information regarding NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science Chapter 6, you are advised to start practicing questions given in the NCERT textbook. We also recommend you take the Life Processes Mock Test on Embibe. This test will definitely help you secure good marks in this chapter.
10th-grade students can not only follow the NCERT Solutions but also utilize other resources such as sample questions and mock tests offered by Embibe. You can solve CBSE Class 10 Practice Questions or attempt Class 10 Mock Tests on Embibe. All the NCERT Solutions, practice questions, mock tests, etc. can be accessed for free.
We hope this detailed article on NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science Chapter 6 (Life Processes) helps you. If you have any queries regarding this article, leave your questions in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Stay tuned on embibe.com for more on CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science.1666 Views