NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Biology Chapter 13 PDF: Students who are looking for NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology Chapter 13 – Organisms and Population can refer to this article. The solutions provided in this article have been prepared by the top teachers of Embibe in order to help students secure good marks.
Each and every exercise question comes with a detailed solution in order to help students understand the concepts easily without any difficulty. Students can also download the NCERT solutions for Class 12 Biology Chapter 13 PDF from this article to study in the offline mode. Along with that, we have also provided important questions to help you in your Class 12 Preparation.
NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Biology Chapter 13 PDF Download
The NCERT solutions for CBSE Class 12 Biology Chapter 12 are provided below. Students can also download the CBSE Class 12 Biology Chapter 13 NCERT Practice Questions to study in the offline mode.
NCERT Solutions for Organisms & Populations – Important Questions
Students who are in search of frequently asked questions that are asked from Organisms & Populations can check here. Based on the CBSE Class 12 Biology Previous Year Question, we have listed out the most asked questions from Chapter 13:
|5 Marks Important Questions for Organisms & Populations|
1. (a) Explain giving reasons why the tourists visiting Rohtang Pass or Mansarovar are advised to resume normal ‘active life’ only after a few days of reaching there.
(b) It is impossible to find small animals in the polar regions. Given reasons.
2. Explain with the help of suitable examples the three different ways by which organisms overcome their stressful conditions lasting for short duration.
3. List the various abiotic environmental factors.
|3 Marks Important Questions For Organisms & Populations |
1. How do organisms like fungi, zooplanktons and bears overcome the temporary short-lived climatic stressful conditions?Explain
2. Water is very essential for life.Write any three features both for plants and animals enable them to survive in water scarce environment
|2 Marks Important Questions For Organisms & Populations |
1. Some organism suspend their metabolic activities to survive in unfavourable conditions.Explain with the help of any four examples
2. Mention how do bears escape from stressful time in winter?
3. Apart from being part of the food chain, predators play other important roles.Mention any two such roles supported by examples
|1 Mark Important Questions For Organisms & Populations |
1. Give an example of an organism that enters ‘diapause’ and why?
2. Write the basis on which an organism occupies a space in its community/natural surroundings.
3. Why are green plants not found beyond a certain depth in the ocean?
4. Construct an age pyramid which reflects a stable growth status of human population
5. Comment on the interaction between a clown fish living among the tentacles of a sea anemone
NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Biology Chapter 13: Chapter Description
Organisms and Populations are the levels of biological organization. An organism is mainly referred to as a living entity which can function on its own and the sum of all the living organisms of the same species living together in a particular geographical area is termed as the population.
The size or growth of population is not static and it keeps on changing with time, availability of food, predation pressure, temperature, weather and other climatic conditions. In this chapter, you will learn about anthropogenic environmental degradation and the socio-political issues in detail.
|NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Biology Chapter 12||NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Biology PDF||NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Biology Chapter 14|
The CBSE NCERT solutions for Class 12 Biology Chapter 13 will not only help students prepare for their board exams but also in their preparation for competitive medical entrance exams, like NEET and MHTCET.
CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Biology Chapter 13
Let’s have a look at the list of topics and sub-topics included in Class 12 Biology Chapter 13 – Organisms and Population:
|Ex 13.1||Organisms and Its Environment|
|Ex 13.1.1||Major Abiotic Factors|
|Ex 13.1.2||Responses to Abiotic Factors|
|Ex 13.2.1||Population Attributes|
|Ex 13.2.2||Population Growth|
|Ex 13.2.3||Life History Variation|
|Ex 13.2.4||Population Interactions|
Now you are provided with all the detailed NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology Chapter 13. Students are also advised to take free CBSE Class 12 Organisms and Population mock tests on Embibe. Taking this mock will not only help students prepare for their board exams but will also help in their preparation for competitive medical entrance exams, like NEET and AIIMS.
We hope this detailed article on NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Biology Chapter 13 helps you. If you have any query regarding this article on NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Biology Chapter 13 – Organisms and Population, drop your queries in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.5 Views