IBPS PO 2019 Apply Online: Institute of Banking Personel Selection (IBPS) has invited the applications for the post of probationary officers. A total of 4336 Vacancies (indicative) has been released and all the interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online for IBPS PO 2019. The IBPS PO 2019 Apply Online process has started from August 7 and will continue till August 28, 2019. The IBPS PO Applications will be accepted through an online process and candidates will have to visit the official website for IBPS PO 2019 Apply Online.
Before proceeding with the IBPS PO 2019 Apply Online procedure, candidates will have to check eligibility, dates, application fee and other details. In this article, we will provide you with all the details on the IBPS PO Apply Online. So, read on to find out!
The IBPS PO 2019 Registration Closes Today! Click here to apply for IBPS PO 2019-20
The last date to print the filled IBPS PO application form is September 12, 2019.
Before applying for the IBPS PO 2019-20, go through the IBPS PO registration & application process provided below. This will help you to be ready with all the requirement and will ease the IBPS PO Application process.
IBPS PO 2019 Apply Online For 4336 Vacancies
Before getting into the details of the IBPS PO Application form, let’s have an overview of the IBPS PO 2019 apply online dates.
IBPS PO Registration Dates For IBPS PO 2019 apply online
|Starting of IBPS PO Online Registration||August 7 to August 28, 2019|
|Payment of IBPS PO Application Fees||August 7 to August 28, 2019|
|Release of Pre-Exam Training Call Letters||September 2019|
|Pre-Examination Training||September 23 to September 28, 2019|
|Release of IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card||October 2019|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam||October 12, 13, 19, 20, 2019|
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2019-20
Check the eligibility criteria from below to continue with IBPS PO 2019 Apply Online procedure:
Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India. Or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Age limit: The candidate’s minimum age must be between 20 and 30 years.
Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
IBPS PO Application Form – Prerequisites
Candidates need to be ready with the following important details, before filling the IBPS PO Online Application Form. Check the list below.
- A valid Mobile Number and Email ID
- Scanned copies of
c) left-hand thumb impression and
d) handwritten declaration
IBPS PO 2019 Apply Online – Scanned Documents
The photograph, signature, thumb impression and declaration must be in the following format:
- — Photograph must be a recent passport-sized color photo with a light background
- — Dimensions –> 200 x 230 pixels
- — File Size –> 20kb–50 kb
- — File Type –> jpg/jpeg
- — Applicant need to sign on a white paper with Black Ink Pen
- — Dimensions –> 140 x 60 pixels
- — File Size –> 10kb – 20kb
- — File Type –> jpg/jpeg
- — Applicant need to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with blue/ black ink
- — Signature in capital letters is not acceptable
- — Dimensions –> 240 x 240 pixels
- — File Size –> 20 KB – 50 KB
- — File Type –> jpg/jpeg
- — The declaration should be in English only
- — Dimensions –> 800 x 400 pixels that is 10 cm X 5 cm (Width X Height)
- — File Size –> 50 KB – 100 KB
- — File Type –> jpg/jpeg
Declaration Format: “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
How To Apply Online For IBPS PO 2019-20?
The IBPS PO 2019 Application process will be released through online mode. Before IBPS PO 2019 Apply Online go through the steps to apply for IBPS PO 2019.
- 1st Step: Visit the official website – ibps.in
- 2nd Step: Click on Link – “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-IX)”
- 3rd Step: Click on “Click here for New Registration”. Provide basic details such as Name, Date of Birth Mobile Number & Email ID, etc to register yourself.
- 4th Step: A registration number and password will be generated. Note it down for future reference and the same will also be sent to your registered mobile number and email ID.
- 5th Step: Log in using the Registration Number and start filling the IBPS PO application form
- 6th Step: Enter your Personal, Educational, and other details. Click on ‘Save & Next’ button to proceed further.
- 7th Step: Upload the scanned copies of the candidate’s photo, signature, left-hand thumb impression, a handwritten declaration as per the prescribed formats
- 8th Step: Now click on “Save and Next”. Recheck the details entered and edit them if necessary. Now click on – “Final Submit” button for the final submission of the IBPS PO application form
- 9th Step: Now click on the Fee Payment option to pay the IBPS PO application fee. Pay the application to complete the application process.
- 10th Step: Now print the IBPS PO online application form for future reference.
IBPS PO 2019 Apply Online – Fee Payment
In order to complete the IBPS PO 2019 Application process candidates will have to pay the IBPS PO Application fee. If the candidate has not paid the application from then his/her application will be considered incomplete and no further processing will be undertaken. The payment of the fee will be only through online mode and the process is provided below.
- After filling the IBPS PO application form, click on the ‘Make Payment’ option.
- A new page will open, with options such as debit/ credit card / Net banking/ IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Choose an appropriate one.
- Enter the required details, to complete the payment. The amount will be mentioned on the window in Indian rupees. Check the amount before payment. Also, do not press the refresh button while payment of the fee.
- An e-receipt will be generated. Take the printout of the payment receipt for future reference.
- In case, if the transaction is unsuccessful, then you need to log in again using the credentials and make the fee payment
IBPS PO Application Fee 2019-20
The non-refundable IBPS application fee is given below.
|Category||Application Fee (Rs.)|
|SC/ ST/ PWBD||100/-|
|All other categories||600/-|
IBPS PO 2019 Apply Online – Key Points
- Candidates will have to fill in the application form with care, ensuring that the information provided by them is correct. Request for changes will not be entertained after the submission of the application form.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of age as on 01/08/2019 and criteria of educational qualifications on 28/08/2019.
- The application form will be considered as complete only when the candidates registers, fill in the application form, upload the documents, and pay the application fee.
We have now provided you with the details on the IBPS Application Form (IBPS PO 2019 Apply Online). Make sure that you check the eligibility and apply for the posts well within time. Besides that, also make sure that you be ready with all the required documents to apply with ease. However, you can also complete the application process in stages by saving the previous details and logging in to your account whenever required.
As the IBPS PO Prelims exam is upcoming, start your preparation from now. In the process, you can take free IBPS PO Prelims Mock Tests at Embibe to enhance your conceptual and test-taking skills. You will also be provided with details test feedback analysis after the completion of the test which will help you to know about your weaknesses and will help you to work on those.
We hope this article on IBPS PO 2019 Apply Online helps you. If you have any question feel free to post it in the comment box below. We will get back to you at the earliest.