IBPS PO Apply Online 2021: The Online IBPS PO Notification 2021 is released on October 19, 2021. As per the IBPS Exam Calendar 2021-22, the prelims exam is scheduled to be conducted on December 4 & 11, 2021. The IBPS PO mains exam is tentatively scheduled to be held on November 27, 2021. The IBPS PO online application form 2021 will be released on its official website ibps.in. Candidates need to check their eligibility and apply online for the IBPS PO Recruitment by submitting their IBPS PO application form 2021. This article contains all the guidelines and necessary steps to complete the IBPS PO online application form 2021.
|Latest: IBPS PO Notification 2021 Out. Download IBPS PO Official Notification (PDF)|
Apply Online for IBPS PO Prelims Exam here (Direct Link- Will be active soon)
IBPS PO Apply Online 2021 Overview
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS PO Recruitment every year to recruit capable persons as probationary officers in 11 public sector banks across the country. Before getting into the details of IBPS PO application process, let’s have an overview of the IBPS PO exam as mentioned below:
|Name of the Exam||IBPS PO 2021 – Common Recruitment Process (CRP PO/MT-XI)|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of Post||IBPS Probationary Officers|
|Participating Organizations||11 Public Sector Banks in India except for SBI|
|Number of Vacancies||To be updated soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Number of Stages||1. Prelims|
IBPS PO Application 2021 Dates
Candidates can check the important dates for IBPS PO examination 2021 as mentioned below:
|Release of IBPS PO Notification||October 19, 2021|
|Starting Date of IBPS PO Online Application||October 20, 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||November 10, 2021|
|Release of IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card||November 2021|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date||December 4 & 11, 2021|
|Declaration of IBPS PO Prelims Result||To be Notified later|
|Release of IBPS PO Mains Admit Card||To Be Notified later|
|IBPS PO Main Exam||To Be Notified later|
|Declaration of IBPS PO Main Result||To Be Notified later|
|Release of IBPS PO Interview Call Letter||To Be Notified later|
|IBPS PO Interview||To Be Notified later|
|Provisional Allotment||To Be Notified later|
|IBPS PO Apply Online||IBPS PO Mock Test|
|IBPS PO Preparation||IBPS PO Books|
|IBPS PO Salary||IBPS PO Study Material|
|IBPS PO Syllabus||IBPS PO Exam Pattern|
|IBPS PO Result||IBPS PO Cutoff|
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates interested to apply for the IBPS PO exam has a set of eligibility conditions that need to be fulfilled before the start of the application process. Check the IBPS PO/MT eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
The candidate must be an Indian citizen or fulfil one of the following categories.
– Citizen of Nepal (or)
– Citizen of Bhutan (or)
– Tibetan refugees who have come to India to seek a settlement before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India (or)
– A person of Indian origin who has migrated from either Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Tanzania, Zaire, or Zambia with the intention of permanent settlement in India.
Note that candidates falling under the above-mentioned categories (except Indian citizens) must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
Age Limit –
The minimum age limit is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years. Besides that, there is also provision for relaxation in the upper age limit of candidates belonging to certain categories as per the government rules. Check the age relaxation criteria from the table below:
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
|PWD Candidates||10 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
The candidate must hold a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from any recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidates must have a valid mark sheet or degree certificate to register and indicate the marks obtained in graduation while filling the application form.
IBPS PO Application Form Documents 2021
Candidates need to be ready with the following while filling the IBPS PO Online Application Form:
- A valid Mobile Number and Email ID
- Scanned copies of
c) Left-hand thumb impression and
d) Handwritten declaration
IBPS PO Scanned Documents Guidelines 2021
The photograph, signature, thumb impression, and declaration must have the following specifications:
|Photograph||– File Size: 20kb–50 kb|
– File Type: jpg / jpeg
– Dimension: 200 x 230 pixels
– Recent passport-sized color photo against a light background (preferably white)
|Signature||– File Size: 10kb – 20kb|
– File Type: jpg / jpeg
– Dimension: 140 x 60 pixels
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||– File Size: 20 kb – 50 kb|
– File Type: jpg / jpeg
– Dimension: 240 x 240 pixels
|Hand-Written Declaration||– File Size: 50 kb – 100 kb|
– File Type: jpg / jpeg
– Dimension: 800 x 400 pixels
Declaration Format: “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The photograph must be a recent passport-sized color photo with a light background.
- The applicant needs to sign on white paper with black ink to scan and upload the same.
- Signature and Hand Written Declaration in Capital Letters shall not be accepted.
- Candidates need to put their left thumb impression on white paper with blue/black ink. The thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged.
- The declaration should be in English only. Candidates will have to clearly write the declaration on white paper with a black ink pen.
- The signature left thumb impression, and the handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not of any other person.
- If the candidate’s signature on the attendance sheet or admit card, signed at the time of the examination does not match the signature uploaded then the application will be rejected.
- Candidates should keep the necessary documents ready to make online payments.
How To Apply Online For IBPS PO 2021?
After successful registration, candidates have to follow the step-wise IBPS PO online application process as mentioned below.
– 1st Step: Visit the official website – ibps.in.
– 2nd Step: Click on the link ‘Click here to apply Online for CRP PO/MT XI’ appearing on the homepage.
– 3rd Step: Now click on the link which says ‘Click here to apply online for Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees-XI (CRP PO/MT-XI)’
– 4th Step: A new page will open. Click on the button ‘Click here for New Registration’.
– 5th Step: An instruction page will appear. Go through the instructions and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
– 6th Step: Enter the basic details such as Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc. Click on ‘Save & Next’.
– 7th Step: A Provisional ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Password’ will be generated. Note them down. The same will also be sent to you via your registered phone number and email ID.
– 8th Step: Login with Provisional Registration Number and Password. Upload the scanned copy of Photograph, Signature, left thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration as per the prescribed standards.
– 9th Step: Fill the application form with personal, educational, and other required details.
– 10th Step: Check the entered details and make changes if necessary.
– 11th Step: Upload other essential documents and save the details.
– 12th Step: Click on the Fee Payment link and enter the required details. Check the fee details and complete the transaction.
– 13th Step: Download and take a few printouts of the filled application form and fee receipt.
IBPS PO Application Fee 2021
IBPS PO Online Application Fee for all category candidates is tabulated below. The Application Fee for IBPS PO 2021 will have to be paid online only.
|All other categories||Rs. 850/-|
IBPS PO Fee Payment Process 2021
In order to complete the IBPS PO 2021 application process, candidates will have to pay the application fee. If the candidate has not paid the fee, his/her application will be considered incomplete and no further processing will be undertaken. The payment of the fee will be only through online mode and the process is provided below:
- After filling the IBPS PO application form, click on the ‘Make Payment’ option.
- A new page will open, with options such as Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/ IMPS/Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets. Choose an appropriate one.
- Enter the required details to complete the payment. The amount will be mentioned in Indian rupees. Check the amount before payment. Also, do not press the refresh button while the payment is processed.
- An e-receipt will be generated. Take the printout of the payment receipt for future reference.
- If the transaction is unsuccessful, then you need to log in again using the credentials and make the fee payment
IBPS PO 2021 Forgot Password?
There are chances that the candidates can forget their application form password. Here are the steps to get back your password.
1st Step: Visit the official website – ibps.in
2nd Step: Click on the IBPS PO 2021 Apply Online link.
3rd Step: Click on the link – ‘Forgot Password?’
4th Step: A new page opens. Enter your ‘Registration Number’, ‘Mobile Number’, and ‘Email ID’.
5th Step: Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
6th Step: A new ‘Password’ will be sent to your registered ‘Email ID’ and ‘Mobile Number’. Login with the newly generated password.
IBPS PO Apply Online 2021: Key Points
Note the following points for IBPS online application process as mentioned below:
- Candidates will have to fill in the application form carefully, ensuring that the information provided is correct. Requests for changes will not be entertained after the submission of the application form.
- Candidates will have to choose Organization Preference during filling the form. Thus, be prepared in advance for which Bank you would like to prefer.
- Eligible candidates can make a choice for Pre-exam Training in the application form.
- The application form will be considered as complete only when the candidate registers, fill in the application form, upload the documents, and pay the application fee.
- There is no Application Form correction facility provided by IBPS. Thus, if you have submitted the application form filled with the wrong details, the way out is to fill a new application form. Only the latest and complete application form will be accepted by IBPS.
- Preserve the ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Password’ carefully in order to Login into your account.
- After the successful submission of the application form, separate admit cards will be released for Pre-exam Training, Prelims exam, Mains Exam, and Interview as per the schedule.