IBPS PO Apply Online: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS has released a supplementary notification for the recruitment of 3517 Probationary Officers in different public sector banks of India. After IBPS released the notification on 24th October 2020, IBPS PO apply online procedure has re-opened. Candidates can fill in the IBPS PO Application Form and complete the registration between October 28 and November 11, 2020.
IBPS PO Apply Online 2020 [Direct Link] – ibpsonline.ibps.in/crppo10jul20
Download the supplementary IBPS PO notification from here. The IBPS PO online application process mainly consists of four stages – online registration, filling of the application form, uploading documents, and fee payment. In this article, we bring you all the relevant details on IBPS PO 2020 application form such as eligibility, dates, registration, application fee, documents to upload, and more. Read on to find out!
IBPS PO Apply Online 2020
Before applying for IBPS PO 2020, go through the IBPS PO registration and application process provided below. This will help you to be ready with all the requirements and will ease the IBPS PO Application Process.
Before getting into the details of the IBPS PO Application form, let’s have a look at the IBPS PO 2020 important dates:
|IBPS PO Apply Online||August 05, 2020, to August 26, 2020|
|IBPS PO Apply Online (Reopened) [Supplementary]||October 28, 2020, to November 11, 2020|
|IBPS PO Fee Payment||October 28, 2020, to November 11, 2020|
|Last Date For Printing Application Form||November 11, 2020|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam||October 03, October 10 & October 11, 2020|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam [Supplementary]||January 5, January 6, 2021|
|Declaration of IBPS PO Prelims Result||January/February 2021 (Tentative)|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam||To be announced|
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates need to check the eligibility before they apply online for IBPS PO 2020. The IBPS PO eligibility criteria are given below:
The candidate must be an Indian citizen or one of the following categories.
– Citizen of Nepal (or)
– Citizen of Bhutan (or)
– Tibetan refugees who have come to India to seek a settlement before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India (or)
– A person of Indian origin who has migrated from either Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Tanzania, Zaire, or Zambia with the intention of permanent settlement in India.
provided the candidates falling under the above-mentioned categories (except Indian citizens) have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
- – The candidate’s age must be between 20 and 30 years as on 01.08.2020.
- – This means that a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and no later than 01.08.2000 (both dates inclusive)
There is relaxation in the upper age limit for certain categories. Check the age relaxation criteria below:
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|OBC (NCL)||3 Years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
Candidates must hold a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Note: The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet/Degree Certificate that he/she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
IBPS PO Application Form: Prerequisites To IBPS PO Apply Online
Candidates need to be ready with the following while filling the IBPS PO Online Application Form:
- A valid Mobile Number and Email ID
- Scanned copies of
c) left-hand thumb impression and
d) handwritten declaration
IBPS PO Online Application 2020: Specifications Of Scanned Documents
The photograph, signature, thumb impression, and declaration must have the following specifications:
|Documents||File Size||Dimensions||File Type|
|Photograph||20kb–50 kb||200 x 230 Pixels||jpg/jpeg|
|Signature||10kb – 20kb||140 x 60 Pixels||jpg/jpeg|
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||20 kb – 50 kb||240 x 240 Pixels||jpg/jpeg|
|Hand Written Declaration||50 kb – 100 kb||800 X 400 Pixels||jpg/jpeg|
Declaration Format: “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Key Points Related To IBPS PO Scanned Documents
- – The photograph must be a recent passport-sized color photo with a light background.
- – The applicant needs to sign on a white paper with black ink to scan and upload the same.
- – Signature and Hand Written Declaration in Capital Letters shall not be accepted.
- – Candidates need to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with blue/black ink.
- – The declaration should be in English only. Candidates will have to clearly write the declaration on white paper with a black ink pen.
- – The signature, left thumb impression, and the handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not of any other person
- – If the applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or admit card, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
How To Apply Online For IBPS PO 2020?
IBPS PO online application process has restarted. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the exam:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website – ibps.in
- – 2nd Step: Click on the link – “Click Here To Apply Online for Supplementary Common Recruitment Process for PO/MTs-X (CRP-PO/MTs-X)”. Refer to the image below.
- – 3rd Step: Click on the link “Click here for New Registration” (refer to the image below).
- – 5th Step: Provide basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email ID, etc. to register yourself.
- – 7th Step: A registration number and password will be generated. Note it down for future reference and the same will also be sent to your registered mobile number and email ID.
- – 8th Step: Log in using the Registration Number, Password, and start filling the IBPS PO application form.
- –9th Step: Fill the application form with your Personal, Educational, and other details. Click on the ‘Save & Next’ button to proceed further.
- – 10th Step: Select the preference order of banks on the next page.
- – 11th Step: Upload the scanned copies of the candidate’s photo, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration as per the prescribed formats.
- – 12th Step: Now click on “Save and Next”. Recheck the details entered and edit them if necessary. Now click on the “Final Submit” button for the final submission of the IBPS PO application form
- – 13th Step: Now click on the Fee Payment option to pay the IBPS PO application fee. Pay the fee to complete the application process.
- – 14th Step: Print the IBPS PO online application form for future reference.
IBPS PO Application Fee 2020
The non-refundable IBPS PO 2020 application fee details are given below:
|All other categories||Rs. 850/-|
IBPS PO 2020 Online Fee Payment Process
In order to complete the IBPS PO 2020 application process, candidates will have to pay the application fee. If the candidate has not paid the fee, his/her application will be considered incomplete and no further processing will be undertaken. The payment of the fee will be only through online mode and the process is provided below:
- After filling the IBPS PO application form, click on the ‘Make Payment’ option.
- A new page will open, with options such as Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/ IMPS/Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets. Choose an appropriate one.
- Enter the required details to complete the payment. The amount will be mentioned in Indian rupees. Check the amount before payment. Also, do not press the refresh button while the payment is processed.
- An e-receipt will be generated. Take the printout of the payment receipt for future reference.
- If the transaction is unsuccessful, then you need to log in again using the credentials and make the fee payment
IBPS PO 2020 Forgot Password?
If the candidate has forgotten the Login Password, he/she can retrieve the same from the official website. Check the steps to reset your IBPS PO 2020 apply online password:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website – ibps.in
- – 2nd Step: Click on the IBPS PO 2020 Apply Online link.
- – 3rd Step: Click on the link – ‘Forgot Password?’
- – 4th Step: A new page opens. Enter your ‘Registration Number’, ‘Mobile Number’, and ‘Email ID’.
- – 5th Step: Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- – 6th Step: A new ‘Password’ will be sent to your registered ‘Email ID’ and ‘Mobile Number’. Login with the newly generated password.
IBPS PO Apply Online: Key Points
Note the following points:
- Candidates will have to fill in the application form with care, ensuring that the information provided by them is correct. Requests for changes will not be entertained after the submission of the application form.
- Candidates will have to choose Organization Preference during filling the form. Thus, be prepared in advance for which Bank you would like to prefer.
- Eligible candidates can make a choice for Pre-exam Training in the application form.
- The application form will be considered as complete only when the candidate registers, fill in the application form, upload the documents, and pay the application fee.
- There is no Application Form correction facility provided by IBPS. Thus, if you have submitted the application form filled with the wrong details, the way out is to fill a new application form. Only the latest and complete application form will be accepted by IBPS.
- Preserve the ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Password’ carefully in order to Login into your account.
- After the successful submission of the application form, separate admit cards will be released for Pre-exam Training, Prelims exam, Mains exam, and Interview as per the schedule.
We have now provided you with the details on the IBPS PO Application Form 2020 (IBPS PO Apply Online). Make sure that you check the eligibility and apply for the posts well within time. Besides that, also make sure that you are ready with all the required documents to apply with ease. However, you can also complete the application process in stages by saving the previous details and logging in to your account whenever required.
FAQs Related To IBPS PO Apply Online 2020
Here we have provided frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to IBPS online application process:
A: You can apply for IBPS PO in online mode only.
A: Candidates are not allowed to change the details in the IBPS PO application form after final submission.
A: Candidates are not allowed to submit multiple forms for IBPS PO examination. Only the latest form will be accepted if a candidate submits multiple applications.
A: No, it is not compulsory. You can save the partially-filled application form and complete it later.
A: Yes, IBPS allows candidates to pay the examination fee through mobile wallets.
A: You should upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications prescribed by IBPS. You can check all the specifications here in this article.
A: Your application form will not be completed if you do not pay the examination fee successfully. Try to submit the fee again using a different payment method if you are unable to pay.
As the IBPS PO Prelims exam is upcoming, start your preparation from now. In the process, you can take free IBPS PO Mock Tests at Embibe to enhance your conceptual and test-taking skills. Taking these tests will help you to know about your weaknesses and mistakes. You can then work on them and improve your score.
We hope this article on IBPS PO 2020 Apply Online helps you. If you have any questions, feel free to post it in the comment box below. We will get back to you at the earliest.633 Views