IBPS PO Result 2019-20: The Institute of Banking Personel has released the IBPS PO Mains Scorecard on March 17. All the candidates who had appeared for the IBPS PO Mains exam can now check their IBPS PO Marks from the official website. Candidates will have to enter their Registration Number & Password/ Date of Birth to check the scores. The officials have released the scorecard for all the candidates shortlisted for interview.
The IBPS PO Mains Exam was conducted on November 30 and the scorecard for candidates shortlisted for Interview is now available. Candidates can check their IBPS PO Mains Scorecard till March 31, 2020. We have provided you with the direct official link for IBPS PO Mains Scorecard 2020. Go through the article to get all the relevant details on IBPS PO Result.
IBPS PO Result For Mains 2019-20 (Scorecard)
Let us take a look at the important dates related to IBPS PO Result dates 2019-20 from the table below:
|IBPS PO Events||IBPS PO Result Dates|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam||12th,13th,19th & 20th October 2019|
|IBPS PO Prelims Result||1st November 2019|
|Release of IBPS PO Mains Admit Card||November 2019|
|IBPS PO Main Exam||30th November 2019|
|IBPS PO Main Result||2nd January, 2020|
|IBPS PO Mains Scorecard||17th March, 2020|
|Release of IBPS PO Interview Call Letter||March/ April 2020|
|IBPS PO Interview||March/ April 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
How To Check Your IBPS PO Result 2019-20?
Let us look at the detailed steps on how to check IBPS PO Scorecard & Results:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of IBPS @ ibps.in and log in using your credentials.
- 2nd Step: Search the trending notifications bearing IBPS PO Result in mind.
- 3rd Step: Click on the result notification for CRP PO/MT-IX link.
- 4th Step: The page for IBPS PO result will open.
- 5th Step: Fill the details that are asked of you – Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth/Password.
- 6th Step: Your IBPS PO Scorecard will show up.
- 7th Step: Save your IBPS PO scorecard/ result for future references.
Details Mentioned On IBPS PO 2020 Score Card
Official Score Card is issued by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The scorecard for IBPS PO result comprises of the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration number of the candidate
- Date of the preliminary examination
- Category of the candidate
- State applied for by the candidate
- Maximum score for reasoning ability
- Maximum score for numerical ability
- Total score for both the sections
- Cut off reasoning ability score for a provisional listing to mains examination
- Cut off numerical ability score for a provisional listing to mains examination
- Aggregate cut off score
- Marks obtained by the candidate section-wise
- Total marks obtained by the candidate
Stages of IBPS PO Result 2019-20
The Common Recruitment Process for PO (CRP PO/MT-IX) position comprises of distinct stages. Hence the IBPS PO result is also declared multiple times:
IBPS PO Prelims Result 2019-20:
- IBPS has declared the result of online Preliminary examination on 1st November 2019.
- Candidates who clear the cutoff for prelims will appear in the IBPS PO Mains 2019.
IBPS PO Mains Result 2019-20:
- The IBPS Mains Examination has been conducted on 30th November 2019.
- IBPS PO Result for Mains was released on January 02, 2020.
- Candidates who clear the IBPS PO Mains will be called for the face to face interview.
IBPS PO Final Result 2019-20:
- Candidates appearing for the interview will be scored for a total of 100 marks.
- Generally, the interview for each candidate lasts for about 15-20 minutes.
- Interviews will be conducted by the participating organizations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT.
- Final IBPS Result will be determined on the basis of IBPS Mains Examination and Interview Score.
- Selected candidates will receive the provisional allotment.
- Once the Provisional allotment is provided to the candidate, it falls to the respective Bank to provide the date of joining and appointment documents.
IBPS PO Cut Off for Prelims 2017 & 2016
Candidates waiting for the IBPS PO Mains Scorecard can check out the previous year IBPS PO Cutoff in order to get an idea about the cutoff for this year. However, the cutoff for this year will depend upon a number of factors, like:
- Difficulty level of the exam,
- Total number of candidates who appeared in the IBPS PO Prelims 2019
- Number of vacancies available this year,
- Performance of the candidates
IBPS PO Cutoff For Prelims 2017
Section Wise Cutoff
|English||Gen – 5.00
OBC – 2.75
|Reasoning||Gen – 10.00
OBC – 6.75
|Quantitative Aptitude||Gen – 7.75
OBC – 4.75
IBPS PO Cutoff For Prelims 2016
|Categories||Overall Cutoff For Prelims|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
There can never be a discrepancy in the IBPS PO result. In such case, candidates will have to immediately contact the official authority.
The officials will release the result & scorecard as per the schedule. However, the dates can be revised at the discretion of the officials.
Lakhs of candidates who appeared for the prestigious exam eagerly waited for their CRP PO/MT-IX IBPS PO result. The examination was held for recruiting candidates for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) positions across banks in India.
Each candidate was required to obtain a minimum score in each section of the Preliminary exam as well as a minimum total mark in order to appear for the Mains exam. Likewise, candidates will have to clear the sectional and overall IBPS PO cutoff marks of the Main exam in order to appear for the Interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, the adequate number of candidates in each category not exceeding three times of the declared vacancies in each state shall be called for the interview, subject to availability. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for the interview.
As per the IBPS PO exam analysis this year, the level and the pattern of questions asked across different shifts was not the same. There were stark differences in the nature of the questions asked. This came as a major surprise element to aspirants.
We wish all the dedicated IBPS aspirants our very best. For any queries or concerns pertaining to any aspect of the IBPS PO result or the exam in general, feel free to reach out to us in the comments section below.278 Views