IBPS PO Result 2021: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release the IBPS PO Result 2021 for Prelims and Mains examinations soon its official website. We will provide the direct link to access the IBPS PO 2021 Result below on this page. The conducting body issues the result for IBPS PO Prelims and IBPS PO Mains separately at ibps.in. The result dates for the said exams will be announced shortly. To access the result PDF, candidates will have to use their login credentials such as Registration Number and Password. Scroll down to read more on IBPS PO Result 2021!
IBPS PO Exam Result Date 2021
Let us take a look at the important dates related to IBPS PO Prelims Result 2021:
|IBPS PO Events||IBPS PO Dates|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam||9, 10, 16, 17 October 2021|
|Declaration of IBPS PO Prelims Result||To be released|
|Closure of Prelims Result||To be released|
|IBPS PO Main Exam||27 November 2021|
|Declaration of IBPS PO Main Result||To be released|
|IBPS PO Mains Scorecard||To be released|
|IBPS PO Interview||To be released|
|Declaration of IBPS PO Final Result (Provisional Allotment)||To be released|
How To Check Your IBPS PO Result 2021?
Let us look at the detailed steps to check IBPS PO Scorecard 2021:
- — 1st Step: Visit the official website of IBPS – ibps.in
- — 2nd Step: Search the trending notifications for the result link and click on it.
- — 3rd Step: The result page will open. Enter Registration Number/Roll Number and Date of Birth/Password. Enter the captcha code as well.
- — 4th Step: Click on the “Login” button.
- — 5th Step: Your IBPS PO Result will show up. Download the scorecard/ result for future references.
Details Mentioned On IBPS PO Prelims Result 2021
The IBPS PO Score Card is issued by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The scorecard shows the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration number of the candidate
- Examination/ Interview Date
- Category of the candidate
- State applied for by the candidate
- Subject-wise Score
- Total Marks Obtained
- Cutoff Scores
- Qualifying Status.
Stages Of IBPS PO Result 2021
The Common Recruitment Process for PO (CRP PO/MT-X) position comprises three distinct stages. Hence the result is also declared multiple times, i.e. separately for each stage. Check the details below.
IBPS Probationary Officer Prelims Result 2021:
- IBPS has declared the result of the online Preliminary examination on January 14, 2021.
- Candidates who clear the cutoff for Prelims can appear for the IBPS PO Mains exam.
IBPS Probationary Officer Mains Result 2021:
- The IBPS PO Mains Examination was conducted on February 04. The Mains Result has been declared on February 18, 2021.
- Candidates who clear the IBPS PO Mains will be called for the face-to-face interview.
- The marks scored in the Mains exam will be considered to prepare the final merit list.
IBPS Probationary Officer Final Result 2021:
- Candidates who appear for the interview will be assessed for a total of 100 marks.
- Interviews will be conducted by the participating organizations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/UT.
- The final result is determined on the basis of the Mains Examination and Interview Score.
- Selected candidates will receive the provisional allotment.
- Once the Provisional allotment is provided to the candidate, it falls upon the respective banks to provide the date of joining and appointment documents.
IBPS PO Cut Off 2021
Along with the results, the officials will also announce the cutoff. Along with IBPS PO Cutoff 2021, We can also see the previous year’s cut-off below. Go through the cutoff scores from the table below.
IBPS PO Prelims Cut-Off 2020-21: Category-wise
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
IBPS PO 2019 Prelims Cut-Off: Category-wise
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
IBPS PO 2018 Prelims Cut-Off: Category-wise
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Check the frequently asked questions below to clear your doubts regarding the PO/MT Prelims result:
|Q. Has IBPS declared the PO Mains result 2021?|
A. Yes, the IBPS PO final result has been released on April 1, 2021.
|Q. How can I check the IBPS PO Result?|
A. Candidates will have to visit the official website – ibps.in and click on the link to check the IBPS PO Result. Now, candidates will have to log in by entering the Roll No./Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
|Q. How is the final selection done?|
A. The selection of candidates is mainly based on the candidate’s performance in Mains exam and Interview.
|Q. Can there ever be a discrepancy in the IBPS PO result?|
A. Till now no discrepancy has been reported in the IBPS PO result. There is no option to appeal against the IBPSPO result.
|Q. Is the IBPS PO result for Prelims considered while compiling the final merit list?|
A. No, the Prelims is conducted to shortlist candidates for the Main exam and is not considered for final selection.
|Q. Can aspirants appeal to get his/her paper checked post-IBPS PO result declaration?|
A. No, such an option is not available.
The IBPS PO examination is held for recruiting candidates for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) across banks in India. Depending on the number of vacancies available, an adequate number of candidates will be selected for the post. The officials may also release a waiting list for the unconfirmed vacancies.
We wish you all the best for the upcoming result!
We hope that this detailed article helps you. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us through the comments section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.42 Views