IBPS PO Mock Test 2021: Candidates preparing for the IBPS PO 2021 exam can take mock tests at Embibe. We offer the free mock test for IBPS PO Prelims and Mains exams. Taking the mock test will help candidates to understand the type of questions asked in the exam. Furthermore, they can test themselves and their preparation through the mock test. It will help them identify their weak and strong areas.
Studying all the topics as per the IBPS PO Syllabus is not enough for th exam. Moreover, the candidates need to take mock tests after learning the concepts. This will increase not only academic knowledge but also improve test-taking skills like time management, speed, accuracy, attempt strategy, etc. We have provided free IBPS PO mock tests that help candidates to get a detailed analysis of their performance through Advanced Feedback Analysis.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the notification for IBPS PO 2021. As per the notification, the officials will conduct the IBPS PO 2021 Prelims on December 4 and 11, 2021. Furthermore, the officials will conduct the IBPS PO 2021 Mains in January 2022. IBPS PO is a golden opportunity for candidates looking for Government jobs in the banking sector. Continue to read the article to know more about the IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test.
IBPS PO Mock Tests 2021 – Overview
Before we get into the details of IBPS PO Mock Test, let’s have an overview of IBPS PO exam from the tabular column given below:
|Name of the Exam||IBPS PO 2021 – Common Recruitment Process (CRP PO/MT-XI)|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of Post||IBPS Probationary Officers|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Number of Stages||1. Prelims|
|Maximum Marks||Prelims- 100 marks|
Mains- 225 marks
Interview- 100 marks
|Time Duration||Prelims – 1 hour|
Mains- 3 hour 30 minutes
|Medium of Exam||Bilingual (English and Hindi)|
|Negative Marking||1/4th mark deducted for every wrong answer|
|IBPS PO 2020 Notification||IBPS PO Syllabus|
|IBPS PO Exam Pattern||IBPS PO Books|
|IBPS PO Preparation Tips||IBPS PO Admit Card|
|IBPS PO Salary||IBPS PO Result|
|IBPS PO Cutoff||–|
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2021
Before taking IBPS PO Mock test online series, let us have a look at the IBPS PO exam pattern for prelims and mains mentioned below:
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- The total time duration to complete the test is 1 hour. Also, each section is separately timed. 20 minutes is allocated to complete each section.
- There are three sections in the prelims exam namely; English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability.
- One mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- The exam paper will be set in English and Hindi (Except for English language).
- All the questions are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Candidates will have to meet both sectional and overall cutoff to qualify for Mains exam.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||45||60||40 Minutes|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||45||40||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||35||60||60 Minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||35||40||35 Minutes|
|Total in Objective Test||155||200||3 Hours|
|English Language (Letter Writing and Essay)||2||25||30 Minutes|
|Grand Total||157||225||3 Hour 30 Minutes|
- The maximum time to complete the test is 3 hours 30 minutes with a sectional time limit.
- There are four section in main exam namely; English language, Data Analysis & Interpretation, Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, and General Awareness.
- For every incorrect answer, 1/4th of the marks will be deducted.
- The Main exam comprises of objective type and descriptive type of questions.
- The objective type carries 200 marks whereas, descriptive type is 25 marks.
- The total time duration for objective paper is 3 hours and descriptive paper is 30 minutes.
- The number of questions asked in objective paper are 155 whereas descriptive paper comprises of 2 questions (Letter writing and Essay Writing).
IBPS PO Online Mock Tests Series 2021
Take free IBPS PO Mock Tests online for Prelims & Mains exam from the mock test links provided below:
IBPS PO Prelims Mock Test Series
|IBPS PO Prelims Test 1||IBPS PO Prelims Test 6|
|IBPS PO Prelims Test 2||IBPS PO Prelims Test 7|
|IBPS PO Prelims Test 3||IBPS PO Prelims Test 8|
|IBPS PO Prelims Test 4||IBPS PO Prelims Test 9|
|IBPS PO Prelims Test 5||IBPS PO Prelims Test 10|
IBPS PO Mains Mock Test Series
|IBPS PO Mains Test 1||IBPS PO Mains Test 4|
|IBPS PO Mains Test 2||IBPS PO Mains Test 5|
|IBPS PO Mains Test 3||—|
How To Take IBPS PO Mock Test On Embibe?
Taking IBPS PO free mock tests online will help candidates with their upcoming exam preparation. Check the steps to take free online IBPS PO mock tests from below:
1st Step: Visit embibe.com. If you are not logged in, we recommend you to log in.
2nd Step: Click on the ‘Take a test’ button, present under the search field.
- 3rd Step: A new page will open. Click on the link ‘change your goal’ present at the top right corner of the page.
- 4th Step: A list of options will appear. Select the option as ‘Bank’ and click on ‘Change Goal’
- 5th Step: A new page will open. Click on ‘IBPS PO Prelims’ or ‘IBPS PO Mains’ as per your choice from the left side bar.
- 6th Step: Click on the link ‘Show All’ to view all the available tests.
- 7th Step: Candidates can click on ‘More Info’ to check the Test Duration, Test Marks, No. of Questions and List of Chapters in the test. Else, click on ‘Start Test’.
- 8th Step: A instruction page will appear. Read the instructions, check the box which says, ‘I have read and understood the instructions’. Then click on the button ‘Start Test’.
- 9th Step: A message will appear to login or to continue without logging in. We recommend to log in for a better experience and to save your test details. (If you are already logged in the test will start without this message).
- 10th Step: The test will open and candidates can start with the test. Candidates can navigate between the subjects to attempt questions. Timer is displayed on the top right hand corner of the page. Once you are done attempting the questions, click on ‘Submit Test’ to submit the answers.
- 11th Step: A message will appear confirming whether you really want to submit the test. Click on ‘Submit Test’ to submit the test and click on ‘Continue Test’ to continue solving the questions.
- 12th Step: Another message appears. Click on ‘Show Me Feedback’. Candidates can check the test summary indicating marks scored, percentage, cutoff and attempt analysis.
Note that candidates can unlock the Advanced Feedback Analysis to check the detailed analysis of their performance. Going through the detailed analysis will help you to check where exactly you are committing mistakes and what are the areas that require more improvement. This clarity will help you to prepare smartly for the next test and eventually score more marks.
Advanced Feedback Analysis of Embibe
Check the points mentioned below to understand the advantages of Embibe’s Advanced Feedback Analysis.
- Once the candidate has submitted the test on Embibe, a test summary is generated.
- The summary will have the marks scored, percentage, cutoff, attempt analysis and other details. In addition to that, Embibe provides a Advanced Feedback Analysis.
- Candidates can unlock the Advanced Feedback Analysis to find the detailed analysis of subject-wise difficulty, time spent and accuracy.
- Candidates can also check their attempt analysis, which shows how candidate has attempted the test, what was lacking and which are their weak areas.
- Going through the Advanced Feedback Analysis will help candidates to understand their weak areas and over coming these will help them to score higher.
Advantages of Embibe’s Advanced Feedback Analysis
Embibe’s Advanced feedback analysis provides detailed feedback and insights on how you took the test. After completion of each test on Embibe, a test summary is generated and an option to unlock the Advanced Feedback Analysis is provided. Check the advantages to opt for Embibe’s Advanced Test Analsyis.
- Candidates will be able to see how he/ she has taken the test and the areas which needs improvement.
- The Score & Time analysis will help candidates to know whether or not they have spent the right time for a particular type of question.
- Apart from working on knowledge gaps, candidates must also pay attention towards the test-taking skills and behavioral gaps. Advanced Feedback Analysis helps you to focus on critical exam-taking skills like speed, accuracy, time management, stamina and attempt planning.
- The Advanced Test Analysis pinpoints your mistakes & weaknesses and working towards improving them will improve your test score.
Benefits of Taking IBPS PO Mock Tests 2021
Check the benefits of taking IBPS PO Mock Tests from the table below:
- Candidates will be familiar with the exam pattern, difficulty level, type of questions asked, weightage of marks and other crucial learning which will help to strategize one’s preparation going ahead.
- The mock tests will help in having a hands-on experience of the exam.
- Taking section wise mock test help candidates to identify the weak and strong areas.
- After analyzing the mock test, candidates can know where are they going wrong. This will help them to improve and score better.
- Candidates can check whether or not they are preparing in the right direction. The gap between the present preparation and the actual requirement can be understood.
- Further changes in study plan & strategies can be adopted based on the performance in mock test.
- Taking mock test will boost confidence and will help to improve conceptual knowledge and test-taking skills.
- Taking IBPS PO Mock test for prelims and mains will help candidates to improve test taking skills such as time management, speed, accuracy, time management etc.
- Candidates will be able to track their performance in each stage and improve accordingly.
- Taking mock test online series will increase concentration and confidence of all the candidates.
FAQs Regarding IBPS PO Mock Test 2021
The frequently asked questions on IBPS PO mock tests are given below:
|Q. From where can I take IBPS PO mock test?|
A. Candidates can take free IBPS PO Mock Tests at Embibe.
|Q. How to score high in IBPS PO exam?|
A. Candidates need to cover the entire syllabus and dedicate enough time to practice, revision and taking mock tests. Take several mock tests at each level of preparation and learn from the mistakes to improve your performance. Focus on speed and accuracy to score better in the upcoming exam.
|Q. Is there any negative marking for IBPS PO exam?|
A. Yes IBPS PO exam has negative marking for incorrect attempts.
|Q. Which can be the best mock test for IBPS PO exam?|
A. Candidates can take the mock test available here at Embibe to prepare for the upcoming exam. Candidates can also unlock the Advanced Feedback Analysis to know where exactly you are going wrong. This analysis will help you startegise your preparation and help you stand out in this competitive exam.
|Q. Is IBPS PO easy to crack? |
A. It is absolutely possible to crack IBPS PO in your very first attempt. IBPS PO is not a difficult exam. If you go through the IBPS PO syllabus in detail, you will realize that most of the syllabus is of basic, high school level.
|Q. How many attempts are there for IBPS PO?|
A. You can take as many attempts as you want. There is no restriction on a number of attempts for IBPS Bank PO Exam.
|Q. What is the benefit of practicing IBPS PO Mock tests?|
A. Practising IBPS PO Mock tests reduce exam anxiety, allows you to be aware of the exam trend, and likewise strategies yourself in order to complete all the sections within the sectional time limit.
|Q. What is the total no of questions in the IBPS PO Prelims exam?|
A. A total of 100 questions will be there for the IBPS PO prelims exam
We have now provided you with all the details on IBPS PO Mock Tests. Make sure that all the candidates appearing for the exam take the mock tests and start journey towards score improvement and excellence. The AI powered Advanced Feedback Analysis will help candidates to critically analyze their performance and improve accordingly. With sincere efforts candidates can improve their score after each test and score higher in the upcoming exam.
We hope this article on IBPS PO Mock Tests helps you. if you have any questions feel free to post your comment below. We will get back to you at the earliest.9 Views