Navodaya Result 2020: JNVST Exam for Class 6 Phase 2 Admission and Class 9 Lateral Entry is scheduled on April 10 and February 13, 2021, respectively. The JNVST Result for Class 6 will be released in June 2021 while for Class 9, it will be released in April 2021. Along with Navodaya Result (scorecard), the merit list will also be released for every region.
The merit list will have the name of selected candidates with State Name, District Name, Registration Number, Candidates Name, Allotted Stream Number and Allotted JNV (District). It will be released within 3 to 5 days after the declaration of the JNV result.
Candidates can check JNV Selection Test Result from the official website of NVS i.e. navodaya.gov.in. Once released, they need to enter their Roll Number or Registration Number and Date of Birth to check Navodaya Results 2020. We will provide the latest information regarding the JNVST Result in this article.
|Latest November 28: Selection lists of candidates in respect of winter bound JNVs for JNVST-2020 Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim released. Check PDF.|
Navodaya Result 2020: JNVST Selection List
Before getting into the details of the NVS Result, let us have an overview of the exam:
|Exam||Jawaharlal Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) 2020|
|Conducting Body||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Type of Exam||National Level Entrance Test for JNV Admission|
|Class||Class 6 Phase 2, Class 9|
|Mode of Result Declaration||Online|
- – The JNVST Result as well as selection list (or merit list) will be available at the official website of NVS i.e. navodaya.gov.in.
- – Candidates can check the JNV Admission Test Result by entering Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- – Based on the selection list, admission of students for the academic year 2020-21 in the respective classes of JNV will be facilitated.
Navodaya Result 2020: Important Dates
The important dates for JNV Admission Test results are as under:
|JNVST Class 6 Registration||November 5 to December 15, 2020|
|JNVST Class 6 Phase 2 Exam||April 10, 2021|
|JNVST Class 6 Phase 2 Result||June 2021 (tentative)|
|Selection List for JNV Class 6 Phase 2||Within 3 to 5 days from result|
|JNV Class 9 Lateral Entry Registration||November 4 to December 15, 2020|
|JNV Class 9 Lateral Entry Exam Date||February 13, 2021 (Saturday)|
|JNVST Class 9 Result||April 2021 (tentative)|
|Selection List for JNV Class 9||Within 3 to 5 days from result|
Here are the previous JNVST Important dates which can give you an idea of when the result is released:
|Class 6 Selection List for Winter bound JNVs||November 28, 2020|
|Class 11 JNV Lateral Entry Admission||August 13 to 31, 2020|
|JNV Admission Result for Class 11||September 29, 2020|
|Class 6 JNVST Phase 1 Exam||January 11, 2020|
|JNVST Class 6 Result (Phase 1)||June 19, 2020|
|JNV Class 6 Phase 1 Selection List||June 22, 2020|
|Class 9 Lateral Entry Exam||February 8, 2020|
|JNVST Class 9 Result||June 19, 2020|
|Selection List for JNV Class 9 Lateral Entry||June 22, 2020|
Navodaya Result: JNV Result 2020 Class 6, 9 & 11 Selection List
The selection lists for Class XI, IX VI are tabulated below:
|Class VI Select List for Winter Bound JNVs of |
Jammu and Kashmir,
|Class XI lateral entry 2020 result/ selection list (State Wise)|
|Provisional Select list of class IX Lateral Entry Selection Test-2020|
|Class VI Select List for Summer Bound JNVs of Shillong Region|
|Class VI Select List for Summer Bound JNVs of Patna Region|
|Class VI Select List for Summer Bound JNVs of Lucknow Region|
|Class VI Select List for Summer Bound JNVs of Jaipur Region|
|Class VI Select List for Summer Bound JNVs of Hyderabad Region|
|Class VI Select List for Summer Bound JNVs of Chandigarh Region|
|Class VI Select List for Summer Bound JNVs of Bhopal Region|
|Class VI Select List for Summer Bound JNVs of Pune Region|
Modes Of Navodaya Result
There are two ways of checking the Navodaya Result or JNV Result.
- – The first one is through the official website i.e. navodaya.gov.in and the other one is the offline mode.
- – This year, however, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Navodaya Result was released in the online mode only.
- – NVS releases the JNVST Result region-wise along with the selection or waiting list.
In offline mode, one needs to visit the offices of:
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
- District Education Officer
- District Magistrate
- Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region
The Principal of the concerned JNV also sends the results on the registered mobile number of the students or by speed post.
How Do I Check My NVS Result 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps as under to check their NVS Result 2020:
Go to the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti i.e. navodaya.gov.in.
- Students Corner > Admission in JNV
Under the Students Corner, click on Admission in JNV.
- Admission > Admission Notification
Under the Admission, click on the Admission Notification.
- Navodaya Result Link
Here the Class VI, IX JNVST-2020 Result (Summer bound JNVs) as well as results for other classes are provided. Click on the link under the download column.
- Check Roll Number or Registration Number, DOB
Check the JNV result by entering Roll Number or Registration Number, and Date of Birth.
- Download JNVST Result PDF
Check the JNVST Result 2020 Class 6 or 9 and download the PDF.
Navodaya Result 2020: JNVST Cutoff
Here is the expected cut off based on the number of seats and difficulty level of the exam:
|Category of Students||Navodaya Vidyalaya Result 2020 Cutoff|
How Students Will Be Selected After NVS Result?
- – The Navodaya admission will be offered to students on the basis of their marks scored in the entrance test.
- – Students have to make sure that they secure more marks than the minimum qualifying marks.
- – NVS will prepare a selection list on the basis of the available seats and the cut-off.
- – For Class 6th admission, a maximum of 80 students will be selected for every Vidyalaya.
JNV Admission Process After Selection Test Result
After the declaration of the Navodaya Result or JNVST Result, parents or guardians of selected students need to fill the Admission Format and submit it to the Principal of the concerned JNV as per schedule. The following documents are to be submitted and it will be verified by the official authorities:
- Proof for date of birth.
- Proofs for eligibility as per the conditions of NVS.
- For those seeking admission under rural quota, the parents will also have to submit a certificate from the competent authority to the effect that the child had studied in an Institution/School located in a rural area.
- Residence certificate in prescribed proforma in case of NIOS study only
- Any other documents required.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya List & Seats
There are a total of 661 Vidyalayas situated in 28 states and 7 Union Territories:
|States||No. of JNVs|
|UT Andaman & Nicobar Islands||03|
|UT Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||03|
|UT Jammu & Kashmir||20+01**|
- ** Additional JNVs sanctioned for the Districts having a large concentration of SC/ST population.
- * Special JNV.
NVS Reservation Rule For JNV Admission
NVS has recently made some changes in the reservation rule. Here is the Official Notice as released on March 31, 2020:
Candidates can check the reservation rules for each category of candidates below:
- – At least 75% of the seats in a district will be filled by candidates selected from rural areas. The remaining seats will be filled up from the urban areas of the district.
- – Reservation of seats for SC and ST students shall be made in proportion to their population in the district concerned (subject to a minimum of National average and a maximum of 50% for both the categories taken together).
- – 27% reservation shall be provided to the OBC students over and above the reservation for SCs and STs
- – 1/3 of the seats are reserved for girl students.
- – There is a provision for reservation of 3% seats for disabled children (i.e. Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired, and Visually Handicapped).
JNVST Result 2020 Class 6 Statistics
|Number of Students Appeared||30,46,506|
JNVST Result 2019 Class 6 Statistics
The statistics of Navodaya 2019 are as under:
|Number of Candidates Registered||27,77,504|
|Number of Candidates Appeared for the JNVST Exam||19,94,662|
Here is a graph showing the region-wise candidates selected in JNVST 2018-19 Class 6
The total number of JNVs where JNVST 2018-19 Class-VI was conducted is 630. These are located in Bhopal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Pune, Patna, and Shillong
|JNVST Class 6 Regions||Appeared Students||Selected Students|
JNVST Result 2019 Class 9 Statistics
Here is the previous year statistics of JNVST Class 9 Admission region-wise:
|Regions||Selected Students in JNV Class 9th|
FAQs On Navodaya Result 2020
Here are some frequently asked questions and their answers on Navodaya Result 2020 (Class 6, 9):
Ans: Navodaya Result 2020 for Class 6 Phase 2 is expected to be declared in June 2021. While for Class 9 Lateral Entry, it is expected to be declared in April 2021.
Ans: You need your Roll Number and Date of Birth in order to check the results.
Ans: You can either check the JNVST result from the official website i.e. navodaya.gov.in or by visiting the respective JNV.
Ans: The JNVST Result is released as a scorecard. Then the selection list and a waiting list are also available for all regions.
Ans: If you have the above details, then you can go to navodaya.gov.in > Menu > Admission > Admission Notifications.
We hope that this article on Navodaya Result 2020 has helped you. If you have any doubts then you can ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you.
Stay tuned to Embibe to get the latest updates about JNVST Result 2020!953 Views