NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2020: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will release NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list 2020 in PDF format on the official website. Only those candidates whose name is included in the merit list will be called for NEET Karnataka Counselling. If the name of the candidate is present in the verified NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list then he/she will be eligible to participate in further stages of NEET counselling process for the state quota seats.
Karnataka NEET Rank List will consist of information like candidates’registration ID, NEET ID, Name, Father’s name, domicile, category filled, category allotted, considered additional category, NEET percentile, NEET All India Rank, and Karnataka combined state merit number details. In this article, we will provide you with all the details regarding NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list. Stay tuned!
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2020
Before getting into the details of NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2020, let us check the important dates & events:
|Beginning of Online Application||To be Announced|
|Last Date to Register||To be Announced|
|Document Verification||To be Announced|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||To be Announced|
|Release of NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List – Round I||To be Announced|
|Publication of Seats Left Vacant||To be Announced|
|Release of Karnataka MBBS Merit List – Round II||To be Announced|
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2020 For 85% State Quota Seats
Let us go through some of the important points regarding Karnataka NEET MBBS Merit List 2020:
- Admission to medical and dental UG programs in all MCI-approved medical and dental colleges is facilitated on the basis of NEET 2020 score/rank.
- On the basis of NEET scores and eligibility, the authorities will be releasing the Karnataka MBBS Merit List.
- Official authorities will not notify anyone when the Karnataka NEET Merit List is released. However, we will let you know when the merit list is released.
- The NEET counselling will be conducted in two basic parts. One will be 15% All India Quota seats and the other will be 85% state quota seats.
- The 15% All India Quota seats will include the medical and dental seats from all the government colleges which will be filled by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
- The remaining 85% of seats are the state quota seats which will be filled by the Karnataka State Governments.
- Thus, KEA will be releasing the Karnataka merit list for the 85% seats under the state quota.
- The document verification procedure will be conducted for PH, Defence/ PM, ST-STA and NRI candidates.
How To Download NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2020?
Once the NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list is released, you can follow the steps as under to download it:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website – cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- – 2nd Step: Go to the tab – “Admissions”. Now click on the link – Medical / Dental.
- – 3rd Step: A new page will open now click on the Karnataka NEET merit list link for Karnataka & All India rank holders.
- – 4th Step: The NEET UG 2020 Karnataka state rank list will be displayed as PDF.
- – 5th Step: Check your Name and Roll Number and download it for future reference.
Details Mentioned On NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank list 2020
Candidates can find the following details on the Karnataka NEET MBBS Merit List 2020:
- Registration ID
- NEET ID
- Student’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- NEET Score
- NEET Percentile
- NEET All India Rank
- Karnataka Combined State Merit Number
NEET MBBS Karnataka Merit List 2020: Eligibility
The seat allotment will be based on the NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2020. The rank list will be framed based on the minimum percentile obtained in NEET 2020 for all categories and according to the preferred choices selected by the candidates.
NEET 2020 Minimum Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC(including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PwD||45th Percentile|
NEET 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria
When two or more candidates have the same NEET score, the following the tie-breaking criteria will be used to determine the ranks of the candidates:
- Candidates who have scored more marks in Biology will be given the first preference.
- If the tie persists, then the candidate with higher marks in Chemistry will be given a higher preference.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidates who have a lesser number of wrong responses will be given preference.
- If the tie is still not resolved, then the candidate older in age will be getting a better rank.
NEET MBBS Karnataka Counselling 2020
The procedure to appear for NEET Karnataka counselling for state quota seats are as under:
- Firstly, candidates will have to register themselves with KEA to appear for NEET counselling for the state quota seats.
- Such candidates will have to visit the document verification centre to get their documents verified to prove their eligibility.
- After the successful document verification, candidates will receive a secret key to activate their account for the NEET UG counselling for the state quota seats.
- Candidates can then login to their account as per the schedule and check the seat matrix for the choice filling.
- Candidates can fill the choices as per their preference. First, there will be a mock allotment for the students to have an idea regarding the seat allotment process.
- After the mock seat allotment, the window for modifying the choices will be enabled. Candidates can now change or modify their choices if they wish to do so for the actual round 1 seat allotment.
- Based on the candidate’s rank, institute cutoff ranks, candidate’s preference, priority, etc., a seat may be allocated to the candidate.
- Candidates can now exercise their choice to proceed for the next round. Candidates can accept the seat allotted and report to the respective college for admissions.
- Subsequent rounds of seat allotment will be conducted as per schedule and candidates can proceed to participate in further counselling rounds.
Key Points Regarding NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2020
Some important points to remember regarding NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list are as under:
- Candidates must register themselves with KEA if they have qualified NEET 2020.
- Check your details in the rank list and report for the documents verification process as per the schedule with all the necessary documents and photocopies.
- After the document verification officials will provide an acknowledgement and the secret key through which you will be logging into your account in the online mode.
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019: Provisional List Of Verified Candidates
Check previous year’s NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank list of verified candidates:
|All In India Rank||List Of Verified Candidates|
|1 to 100000||Click Here|
|100001 to 200000||Click Here|
|200001 to 300000||Click Here|
|300001 to 400000||Click Here|
|400001 to 600000||Click Here|
|600001 to 900000||Click Here|
NEET MBBS Karnataka 2019 Seat Matrix PDF
Check the previous year NEET 2019 seat matrix for medical/ dental courses from the table below:
|Name of the Quota||Revised Karnataka NEET Seat Matrix||Karnataka NEET Seat Matrix|
|Government Quota – General (G)||Check Here||Check Here|
|Government Quota – Hyderabad – Karnataka (G)||Check Here||Check Here|
|Government Quota – Special Category (G)||Check Here||Check Here|
|Private Quota (P)||Check Here||Check Here|
|NRI Quota (N)||Check Here||Check Here|
|Other Quota (Q)||Check Here||Check Here|
We hope this article on NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list 2020 helps you. If you have any question, feel free to comment below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Also, stay tuned on Embibe for the latest updates on NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2020.7224 Views