NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will be releasing the NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list for the medical /dental admissions through NEET 2019. KEA is expected to release the Karnataka NEET merit list by the last week of June 2019 only after the release of NEET results 2019. The Karnataka NEET merit list will be released only for the students from Karnataka who have qualified NEET 2019 and have registered for counselling on the official website – kea.kar.nic.in. The counselling conducted by KEA will be only for the 85% state quota seats.
Candidates whose names are there in the Karnataka NEET MBBS merit list will have to attend the document verification at various document verification centres across Karnataka. However, candidates who have got their documents verified during the CET verification will not have to attend the document verification again. After successful document verification, candidates will now be included in the verified Karnataka MBBS merit list 2019. If the name of the candidate is present in the verified NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list then he/she is eligible to participate in further stages of NEET counselling process for the state quota seats.
In this article, we will provide you with all the details regarding NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list.
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019 For 85% State Quota Seats
Admission to medical and dental UG programs in all MCI-approved medical and dental colleges is facilitated on the basis of NEET 2019 score/rank. The NEET counselling will be conducted in two basic parts. One will be 15% All India Quota seats and the other will be 85% state quota seats.
The 15% All India Quota seats will include the medical and dental seats from all the government colleges which will be filled by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The remaining 85% of seats are the state quota seats which will be filled by the respective state governments. Thus, KEA will be releasing the Karnataka merit list for the 85% seats under the state quota.
How To Download NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019?
Once the NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list is released, you can follow the steps as under to download it:
1st Step: Visit the official website – kea.kar.nic.in.
2nd Step: Click on the link that says CET 2019 (UG Medical / Dental)
3rd Step: A new page will open now click on the Karnataka NEET merit list link for the different quota.
4th Step: The NEET UG 2019 Karnataka state rank list will be displayed as PDF.
5th Step: Check your Name and Roll Number and download it for future reference.
Details Mentioned On NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank list 2019
Candidates can find the following details on the Karnataka NEET MBBS Merit List 2019:
- Student’s Name
- Student’s Registration Number
- NEET Score
- NEET All India Rank (AIR)
- State Merit Rank
- Student’s Category
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019: Download Links
You can download the NEET MBBS rank list 2019 from the table below once it is released:
|Name of the Quota||Karnataka NEET Merit List Link|
|Government Quota – General||Available Soon|
|Government Quota – Hyderabad – Karnataka||Available Soon|
|Government Quota – Special Category||Available Soon|
|Private Quota||Available Soon|
|NRI Quota||Available Soon|
|Other Quota||Available Soon|
NEET 2019 Minimum qualifying Percentile
Candidates will have to obtain a score greater than or equal to the minimum required NEET percentile score to qualify in NEET 2019.
|Category||NEET Percentile Cutoff||NEET 2019 Cutoff Marks||NEET 2018 Cutoff Marks|
|General||50 Percentile||Available Soon||691-119|
|OBC / SC / ST||40 Percentile||Available Soon||118-96|
|PwD – Gen||45 Percentile||Available Soon||118-107|
|PwD – SC/ ST/ OBC||40 Percentile||Available Soon||106-96|
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019: NEETTie Breaking Criteria
When two or more candidates have the same NEET score, the following the tie-breaking criteria will be used to determine the ranks of the candidates:
- Candidates who have scored more marks in Biology will be given the first preference.
- If the tie persists, then the candidate with higher marks in Chemistry will be given the higher preference.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidates who have lesser number of wrong responses will be given preference.
- If the tie is still not resolved, then the candidate older in age will be getting a better rank.
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019: NEET Counselling 2019
The procedure to appear for NEET Karnataka counselling for state quota seats are as under:
- Firstly, candidates will have to register themselves with KEA to appear for NEET counselling for the state quota seats.
- Such candidates will have to visit the document verification centre to get their documents verified to prove their eligibility.
- After the successful document verification, candidates will receive a secret key to activate their account for the NEET UG counselling for the state quota seats.
- Candidates can then login to their account as per the schedule and check the seat matrix for the choice filling.
- Candidates can fill the choices as per their preference. First, there will be a mock allotment for the students to have an idea regarding the seat allotment process.
- After the mock seat allotment, the window for modifying the choices will be enabled. Candidates can now change or modify their choices if they wish to do so for the actual round 1 seat allotment.
- Based on the candidate’s rank, institute cutoff ranks, candidate’s preference, priority, etc., a seat may be allocated to the candidate.
- Candidates can now exercise their choice to proceed for the next round. Candidates can accept the seat allotted and report to the respective college for admissions.
- Subsequent rounds of seat allotment will be conducted as per schedule and candidates can proceed to participate in the further counselling rounds.
Key Points Regarding NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019
Some important points to remember regarding NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list are as under:
- Candidates must register themselves with KEA if they have qualified NEET 2019.
- Check your details in the rank list and report for the documents verification process as per the schedule with all the necessary documents and photocopies.
- After the document verification officials will provide an acknowledgement and the secret key through which you will be logging into your account in the online mode.
We have now provided you with all the relevant information on NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list 2019. At Embibe you can prepare for medical examinations for free. You can take medical mock tests and medical practice questions for free. If you are appearing for the upcoming JIPMER and AIIMS exams, you can take JIPMER mock tests and AIIMS mock tests on Embibe.
We hope this article on NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list 2019 helps you. If you have any question, feel free to comment below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned on Embibe for the latest updates on NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list 2019.