NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list 2019, that is the list of candidates who have registered for medical and dental admissions through NEET 2019. Besides that, it has also released the verified candidate’s list as per all India ranks. Recently it has also released the revised list of medical/ dental seat matrix after the release of initial medical/ dental seat matrix for various categories. The Karnataka NEET merit list released, is only for the students from Karnataka who have qualified NEET 2019 and have registered for counselling on the official website. The counselling conducted by KEA will be only for the 85% state quota seats and the merit list for the rest 15% of the seats will be released by MCC.
The provisional Karnataka NEETrank list released does not confer any right of eligibility or selection. Candidates whose names are there in the Karnataka NEET MBBS merit list will now have to attend the document verification at various document verification centres across Karnataka. However, candidates who have got their documents verified during the CET verification will not have to attend the document verification again. After successful document verification, candidates are included in the verified Karnataka MBBS merit list 2019. However, KEA has released the verified candidates’ list who have already got their documents verified. If the name of the candidate is present in the verified NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list then he/she is eligible to participate in further stages of NEET counselling process for the state quota seats.
In this article, we will provide you with all the details regarding NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list. Stay tuned!
- Karnataka UG-NEET 2019 Revised Seat Matrix Announced! Check from the table below
- Karnataka UG-NEET Seat Matrix released! Check it from the table below
- KEA has released the verified candidate’s list as per the All India Ranks. Check it from the table below.
- UG – NEET Registration extended till June 28 (up to 5:30 pm)
- UG- NEET Document Verification Schedule Released! Click here to check the schedule.
- KEA Has released the provisional list of candidates who have registered for the medical and dental admissions for the state quota seats. Check from the table below!
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019 | List of Registered Candidates Eligible for Document Verification
Karnataka Examination Authority has released the list of registered candidates for the UG – NEET medical and dental counselling 2019, The rank list is released as PDF and candidates who are included in the list are now eligible for document verification. However, this list of does not confer any right for eligibility or selection. The eligibility of candidates will only be confirmed after the document verification.
Check the Karnataka NEET Rank List from the table below:
|Provisional list of Candidates Registered for medical/dental Counselling -Karnataka||Provisional list of Candidates Registered for medical/dental Counselling -All India Rank Holders|
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019 | Provisional List Of Verified Candidates
After the release of the list of candidates eligible for document verification, KEA has now released the list of verified candidates who have registered for UG -NEET 2019 and got their documents verified.
|All In India Rank||List Of Verified Candidates|
|1 to 100000||Click Here|
|100001 to 200000||Click Here|
|200001 to 300000||Click Here|
|300001 to 400000||Click Here|
|400001 to 600000||Click Here|
|600001 to 900000||Click Here|
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019: Revised Seat Matrix – Download Links
KEA has released the revised seat matrix for medical and dental UG – NEET 2019 admission. Check it from the table below:
|Name of the Quota||Revised Karnataka NEET Seat Matrix|
|Government Quota – General (G)||Available Now|
|Government Quota – Hyderabad – Karnataka (G)||Available Now|
|Government Quota – Special Category (G)||Available Now|
|Private Quota (P)||Available Now|
|NRI Quota (N)||Available Now|
|Other Quota (Q)||Available Now|
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019: Seat Matrix – Download Links
KEA has released the UG – NEET 2019 seat matrix for medical/ dental courses. Check the college wise Karnataka NEET MBBS Seat Matrix from the table below:
|Name of the Quota||Karnataka NEET Seat Matrix|
|Government Quota – General||Available Now|
|Government Quota – Hyderabad – Karnataka||Available Now|
|Government Quota – Special Category||Available Now|
|Private Quota||Available Now|
|NRI Quota||Available Now|
|Other Quota||Available Now|
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019 For 85% State Quota Seats
Admission to medical and dental UG programs in all MCI-approved medical and dental colleges is facilitated on the basis of NEET 2019 score/rank. The NEET 2019 results are out and all the qualified (as per NEET Cutoff) candidates can now participate in the NEET 2019 counselling. The NEET counselling will be conducted in two basic parts. One will be 15% All India Quota seats and the other will be 85% state quota seats.
The 15% All India Quota seats will include the medical and dental seats from all the government colleges which will be filled by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The remaining 85% of seats are the state quota seats which will be filled by the respective state governments. Thus, KEA will be releasing the Karnataka merit list for the 85% seats under the state quota.
Note that, the NEET 2019 result was released on 5th June and it will take some time for KEA to prepare and publish the Karnataka NEET merit list 2019. We will update you with that once released.
How To Download NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019?
Once the NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list is released, you can follow the steps as under to download it:
1st Step: Visit the official website – cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
2nd Step: Go to the tab – “Admissions”. Now click on the link – Medical / Dental.
3rd Step: A new page will open now click on the Karnataka NEET merit list link for Karnataka & All India rank holders.
4th Step: The NEET UG 2019 Karnataka state rank list will be displayed as PDF.
5th Step: Check your Name and Roll Number and download it for future reference.
Details Mentioned On NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank list 2019
Candidates can find the following details on the Karnataka NEET MBBS Merit List 2019:
- Student’s Name
- Student’s Application Number
- NEET Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- NEET Score
- NEET All India Rank (AIR)
NEET 2019 Minimum qualifying Percentile
Candidates will have to obtain a score greater than or equal to the minimum required NEET percentile score to qualify in NEET 2019. Check the NEET 2019 Cutoff score from the table below:
|Category||NEET Percentile Cutoff||NEET 2019 Cutoff Marks||NEET 2018 Cutoff Marks|
|OBC / SC / ST||40 Percentile||133-107||118-96|
|PwD – Gen||45 Percentile||133-120||118-107|
|PwD – SC/ ST/ OBC||40 Percentile||119-107||106-96|
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019: NEET Tie Breaking Criteria
When two or more candidates have the same NEET score, the following the tie-breaking criteria will be used to determine the ranks of the candidates:
- Candidates who have scored more marks in Biology will be given the first preference.
- If the tie persists, then the candidate with higher marks in Chemistry will be given the higher preference.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidates who have lesser number of wrong responses will be given preference.
- If the tie is still not resolved, then the candidate older in age will be getting a better rank.
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019: NEET Counselling 2019
The procedure to appear for NEET Karnataka counselling for state quota seats are as under:
- Firstly, candidates will have to register themselves with KEA to appear for NEET counselling for the state quota seats.
- Such candidates will have to visit the document verification centre to get their documents verified to prove their eligibility.
- After the successful document verification, candidates will receive a secret key to activate their account for the NEET UG counselling for the state quota seats.
- Candidates can then login to their account as per the schedule and check the seat matrix for the choice filling.
- Candidates can fill the choices as per their preference. First, there will be a mock allotment for the students to have an idea regarding the seat allotment process.
- After the mock seat allotment, the window for modifying the choices will be enabled. Candidates can now change or modify their choices if they wish to do so for the actual round 1 seat allotment.
- Based on the candidate’s rank, institute cutoff ranks, candidate’s preference, priority, etc., a seat may be allocated to the candidate.
- Candidates can now exercise their choice to proceed for the next round. Candidates can accept the seat allotted and report to the respective college for admissions.
- Subsequent rounds of seat allotment will be conducted as per schedule and candidates can proceed to participate in the further counselling rounds.
Key Points Regarding NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019
Some important points to remember regarding NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list are as under:
- Candidates must register themselves with KEA if they have qualified NEET 2019.
- Check your details in the rank list and report for the documents verification process as per the schedule with all the necessary documents and photocopies.
- After the document verification officials will provide an acknowledgement and the secret key through which you will be logging into your account in the online mode.
Karnataka NEET 2019 Medical Colleges
Candidates can check the list of medical colleges in Karnataka and the number of seats offered by them as tabulated below:
|Name of The College||Number of Seats|
|Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur||150|
|A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore||150|
|Akash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Devanhalli, Bangalore, Karnataka||150|
|Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur||100|
|Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore||250|
|Basaveswara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga||100|
|Belagavi Institute of Medical Sciences, Belagavi||150|
|Bgs Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore||150|
|Bidar Institute Of Medical Sciences,Bidar||150|
|Chamrajanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karnataka||150|
|Dr Br Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore||100|
|East Point College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||150|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Bangalore||100|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Gulbarga||100|
|Father Mullers Institue Of Medical Education and Research, Mangalore||150|
|Gadag Institute of Medical Sciences, Mallasamudra, Mulgund Road, Gadag||150|
|Government Medical College, Mysore||150|
|Gulbarga Institute of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga||150|
|Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences, Hassan||150|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum||200|
|Jjm Medical College, Davangere||245|
|Jss Medical College, Mysore||200|
|Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore||150|
|Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli||200|
|Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar||150|
|Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore||250|
|Kasturba Medical College, Manipal||250|
|Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore||120|
|Khaja Banda Nawaz Institute of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga||100|
|Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences, Kodagu||150|
|Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences, Koppal||150|
|K S Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore||150|
|K V G Medical College, Sullia||100|
|Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga||150|
|Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya||150|
|M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore||150|
|Mvj Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore||150|
|Navodaya Medical College, Raichur||150|
|Raichur Institute Of Medical Sciences,Raichur||150|
|Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore||250|
|Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||150|
|Sdm College of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Sattur, Dharwad||100|
|Shimoga Institute Of Medical Sciences,Shimoga||150|
|Shri B M Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bijapur||150|
|Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Hospital, Tumkur||150|
|S. Nijalingappa Medical College & Hsk Hospital & Research Centre, Bagalkot||150|
|Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar||150|
|Srinivas Institute of Medical Research Centre, Srinivasnagar||150|
|Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur||130|
|S S Institute of Medical Sciences& Research Centre, Davangere||150|
|St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore||150|
|Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga, Karnataka||150|
|The Oxford Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bangalore||150|
|Vijaynagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary||150|
|Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||150|
|Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore||150|
Note that the medical seats indicated can be changed or modified depending on the seats available, approval of seats by MCI, officials decisions, etc. So you can check the table above for reference purpose only.
We have now provided you with all the relevant information on NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list 2019.
We hope this article on NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list 2019 helps you. If you have any question, feel free to comment below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Also, stay tuned on Embibe for the latest updates on NEET MBBS Karnataka rank list 2019.1552 Views