NEET MBBS Maharashtra Rank List 2019: The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) is going to release the Maharashtra MBBS 2019 Merit List in the 3rd week of June. This time around 7,14,562 students qualified the NEET 2019 Entrance Exam. The Maharashtra MBBS Rank List 2019 for admission to 85% state quota MBBS and BDS will be taken from the NEET 2019 score. State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai is responsible for releasing the NEET MBBS Merit List. Only the names of the candidates will be included in the Maharashtra Merit List, who have filled the Maharashtra Application form and have passed the NEET 2019 exam. A provisional merit list will be published before the Document verification. After the document verification ends, the revised provisional merit list will be released.
NEET MBBS Maharashtra rank list will consist of the NEET All India Rank, NEET Roll Number, CET online form number, Candidate’s name, gender, category, merit, region and whether eligible for NRI quota. Candidates can participate in the NEET counselling if their names are present in the NEET MBBS Maharashtra Rank List. On the basis of the merit list, the candidates will be called for the seat selection procedure. Read this article to find out about the Maharastra MBBS Merit List 2019.
NEET MBBS Maharashtra Rank List 2019 for 85% State Quota
Here are some highlights about the Maharashtra NEET Merit List 2019.
- Provisional Merit List will consist of names of the students who are eligible for the Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2019.
- NEET MBBS Maharashtra Rank List will be published for all eligible and registered candidates.
- NEET will prepare separate Maharashtra MBBS rank list 2019 for seats under state quota, management quota and NRI quota.
- Under NEET, 85 % of the seats, will be filled by the NEET Maharastra Merit List while the remaining 15% seats will be filled by the All India Quota.
- Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will be responsible for filling the seats of the colleges present in Maharashtra accepting NEET score.
How to Download NEET MBBS Maharashtra Rank List
Candidates can download the NEET MBBS Maharashtra Rank List by following the below steps:
- 1st Step: Go to the official website of Maharashtra: dmer.org.
- 2nd Step: Click on the link provided below to check the Maharashtra NEET Rank List. NEET Maharashtra Rank List will open in PDF format.
- 3rd Step: Type Ctrl+F, enter your roll number and hit the “Enter” button to search for your Roll Number and its status.
- 4th Step: Find your name or registration number.
- 5th Step: Now download the NEET Merit List and take the print out for the future reference.
Details Mentioned On NEET MBBS Maharashtra Rank List
These are the details that will be mentioned on the NEET MBBS Maharashtra Rank List:
- Candidates’ name
- Registration Number
- NEET Score
- Maharashtra State Merit List
- Category of the Candidate
NEET MBBS Maharashtra Rank List: NEET Marks And Percentile
It is compulsory to score minimum cutoff in order to get the UG Medical course. The marks corresponding to the minimum percentile will be declared at the same time as that of NEET 2019 result. NEET result 2019 will be announced on 5th June 2019. You can check out the NEET cutoff marks for 2018 in the table below to get an idea:
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC(including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PwD||45th Percentile|
Tie-breaker Considered In NEET MBBS Maharashtra Rank List 2019
If two candidates get the same result then these following criteria will be considered to break the tie.
- Candidates who have got more marks in Biology will be considered.
- If the tie is still not broken then the Chemistry’s marks will be considered.
- Now the candidate who has got lesser wrong answers in the NEET 2019 exam will be considered.
- If there is still a draw then the candidate with more age will be preferred.
NEET MBBS Maharashtra Counselling
Those candidates whose names are there in the NEET MBBS Maharashtra Rank List will be called for the NEET MBBS Counselling 2019. NEET Counselling will be conducted in the online mode. Candidates have to choose their preference at the time of the NEET counselling. Maharashtra MBBS admission 2019 will be done on the merit-cum-preference basis.
NEET Important Dates
Here are some important dates regarding the NEET MBBS Maharashtra Rank List:
|Provisional Merit List will be released in||Third week of June 2019|
|Verification of documents will be done in||Fourth week of June 2019|
|Final Merit List will be released in||Fourth week of June 2019|
|Online Choice Filling will be done (Counselling)||Last week of June 2019|
|Center-wise list for Document Verification (Round 2)||Second week of July 2019|
If you are planning for JIPMER or AIIMS, you can take the JIPMER Mock Test as well as AIIMS Mock Test at Embibe. Embibe provides unlimited questions to practice. You can practice the medical questions as well as take free mock tests.
We hope that this article on NEET MBBS Maharashtra Rank List has helped you. If you have any doubts or queries pertaining to NEET MBBS Merit List, feel free to post it in the comment section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to embibe.com to know more on NEET MBBS Maharashtra Rank List.