SBI Clerk Preparation: The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification for 5454 vacancies of Clerk on 26th April 2021. The Prelims Exam is scheduled to be held in June 2021 (tentatively) and Mains Exam on 31st July 2021. Aspirants must start their SBI Clerk preparation as early as possible so that they can finish the syllabus with maximum efficiency long before the exam. In this article, we will provide you with the best SBI Clerk Preparation Tips & Tricks.
Cracking competitive exams like SBI Clerk needs one to do smart study. Hard work and rigorous practice alone cannot guarantee success in this exam. It is a highly competitive exam and the only way to secure your entry into the banking sector is, thus, to score as high as possible. This needs one to have a smart SBI Clerk preparation plan. Read on to get the top tips and tricks to create a smart SBI Clerk preparation plan.
SBI Clerk Preparation 2021 | How To Prepare For SBI Clerk 2021
The first thing to do is to have an overview of the SBI Clerk exam. This will help you figure out how to go about with your State Bank of India Clerk preparation.
|Stages||3 (Preliminary, Main, and Test of Opted Local Language)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy-moderate|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks|
|Time Duration||1 hour for Prelims and 2 hours 40 minutes for Mains (Both separately timed)|
|Maximum Marks||100 for Prelims and 200 for Mains|
Now before getting into the details of State Bank of India Clerk preparation, let us also look into the exam pattern for the Prelims and the Mains.
SBI Clerk Preparation | Exam Pattern For Prelims
|Sections||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks|
SBI Clerk Preparation | Exam Pattern For Mains
|Sections||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50/60|
Candidates must clear the cut off for each of the sections in both Prelims and Mains in order to be qualified for the next round.
Now that you have a clear idea about how the State Bank of India Clerk exam is going to be, you can formulate your SBI Clerk preparation plan accordingly.
Tips And Tricks For SBI Clerk Preparation
As said earlier, if you want to crack State Bank of India Clerk exam, you need to have a smart SBI Clerk preparation plan – one that looks after your overall development. Read on to find out the important tips and tricks for your SBI Clerk preparation:
- Be thorough with the syllabus: It is important that you know which topics are included in the SBI Clerk syllabus. Once you have an idea about the syllabus, you can plan your State Bank of India Clerk preparation accordingly. You must also remember that certain topics are more important than others. This means you have to spend more time on them in order to achieve mastery over them.
- Create a realistic time table: Now that you have an idea about the syllabus, you have to create a time table and stick to it. Allocate time-based on your strengths and weaknesses, i.e. spend more time on subjects/topics you are weak at. If your Numerical Ability is weak, spend more time solving numerical questions. Having a smart and realistic time table will make your State Bank of India Clerk preparation easier.
- Read regularly: Reading regularly plays a crucial role in competitive entrance exams like SBI Clerk. Your SBI Clerk preparation time table must have a separate time allocated for reading newspapers and magazines. Spend two hours daily on reading. This will help you the most in your State Bank of India Clerk preparation for English Language section, General Awareness section and Computer Aptitude section. Note down important points and new words as you read.
- Understand the concepts and the theory properly: Rather than learning the shortcuts to solve a problem, it is important that you understand the related concepts and theories first. This is very important for sections like Numerical Ability (or Quantitative Aptitude) and Reasoning Ability. Once that is achieved, you can learn the shortcuts. Your State Bank of India Clerk preparation must not have any loopholes or gaps. For English Language section, learning the theory, i.e. the basic grammatical rules is very crucial.
- Remember the formulas thoroughly: The Quantitative Aptitude section has innumerable formulas to remember. Also, it is important that you learn the derivations of the formulas too and practice them regularly. Doing this during your State Bank of India Clerk preparation will help in better retention. Also, this will help you to derive a formula in case you forget it during the exam.
- Practice diligently: Every time you finish a chapter or a topic, solve SBI Clerk practice questions from that chapter/topic. The more you practice, the better. Start with the easy ones and slowly move on to more difficult questions. Mark the questions you find difficult to solve/answer and revise them later. Regular practice is a must in your SBI Clerk preparation.
- Improve your time management skills: High level of accuracy alone cannot guarantee high score. Accuracy at the cost of loss of time will lead to low score. So, your SBI Clerk preparation must look after your time management skills as well. There must be a balance between speed and accuracy. Once the basics are cleared, try to solve practice questions in a time bound manner. If you are spending more time on a particular question, you must revise and learn the related concepts.
- Revise regularly: Like any other exams, SBI Clerk preparation too needs regular revision. Otherwise, you will forget what you have learnt. Allocate 2 hours daily for revision.
- Take SBI Clerk mock tests: Once you have finished the entire syllabus, take full-length SBI Clerk mock tests and assess your performance. Identify your weak areas and work on them to improve. Embibe gives a detailed analysis of your tests which makes it easier for you to know where you need to focus. Also, your SBI Clerk preparation will be incomplete if you do not solve SBI Clerk previous year papers.
SBI Clerk Preparation | Free Online SBI Clerk Mock Test Series
One of the most effective ways to prepare for the SBI Clerk preliminary exam is to take State Bank of India Clerk online mock test papers. You can find multiple free online practice test for bank clerk exam SBI Clerk Online Test Series available on the internet. However, most of them are outdated and don’t include the insights of recent year trends.
Benefits of taking Embibe’s SBI Clerk Mock Test Series:
- The SBI Clerk mock test papers of Embibe are prepared by academic experts and data scientists after carefully analyzing SBI Clerk previous year papers.
- Great effort is taken to ensure that the SBI Clerk sample papers are similar to the actual paper in terms of the SBI Clerk exam pattern and SBI Clerk syllabus.
- You get the real, online test experience to familiarize yourself with the actual online SBI Clerk test environment.
- Avail detailed solutions and personalized analysis after every test. Know exactly how you scored, your attempt effectiveness, your weak chapters and time management.
- Embibe’s online SBI Clerk mock test series is available for FREE!
FREE Online SBI Clerk Mains Mock Tests for your SBI Clerk Preparation:
|1. SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test 1||2. SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test 2|
|3. SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test 3||4. SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test 4|
|5. SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test 5|
SBI Clerk Preparation | Related Links
|SBI Clerk Mock Test||CLICK HERE|
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Papers||CLICK HERE|
|SBI Clerk Cut Off 2021||CLICK HERE|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|SBI Clerk Exam Pattern||CLICK HERE|
|SBI Clerk Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
Frequently Asked Questions:
|Q. What is the syllabus for SBI Clerk 2021?|
A. There will be 3 sections in SBI Clerk Prelims and 4 sections in the SBI Clerk Mains. The Exam will have Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and English Language as common in Prelims and Mains. The Mains will have a new section called General Awareness.
|Q. Is there a sectional cut-off for SBI Clerk Exam 2021?|
A. No, there is not a sectional cut-off for the SBI Clerk Mains and Prelims.
|Q. What is the total time duration of the SBI Clerk Mains examination?|
A. The total time duration of the SBI Clerk Mains examination is 160 minutes.
|Q. Does SBI clerk have interview?|
A. The candidates will be selected for the SBI Clerk Post on the basis of marks scored in Mains Examination as there is no further interview procedure.
|Q. How can I crack English in SBI Clerk exam?|
A. One of the best ways to score more in English for bank exams is solving previous year question papers and mock tests. This will help you apprehend your performance and also understand the type of questions asked in SBI Clerk exam
|Q. How often is the SBI Clerk Exam conducted?|
A. The SBI Clerk Exam is conducted once every year, the date is not fixed.
With these tips and tricks, your SBI Clerk preparation plan will be an effective and efficient one that will guarantee a high score in the exam. It is also recommended that SBI Clerk preparation should be done online as it is an online examination. If you have any confusion regarding SBI Clerk preparation, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.2308 Views