UGC NET Answer Key 2019 Released – The UGC NET December exam was scheduled to be held from 2nd December to 6th December 2019. The officials have released the UGC NET 2019 December Final Answer Key on December 31, 2019. Candidates can visit the official website of ugcnet.nta.nic.in in order to download their UGC NET Final Answer Key.
UGC NET Answer Key Date
Before getting into the details on how to download the UGC NET Answer Key Dec, let’s have an overview of important dates:
UGC NET 2019 Answer Key Events
|UGC NET Exam Date||2nd to 6th December 2019|
|Viewing of UGC NET Question Paper & Response Sheet||10th December 2019 to 13th December 2019|
|Provisional UGC NET Answer Key||10th December 2019|
|Last Date to View UGC NET Question Paper, Answer Key, Response Sheet & Challenging of Answer Key||13th December 2019|
|Release of UGC NET Final Answer Key||31 Dec 2019|
|Declaration of UGC NET Result||31 Dec 2019|
Direct Link To Download UGC NET Answer Key
|Question Paper and Answer Key||
Provisional UGC NET Answer Key
|UGC NET 2nd December Answer Key||Click Here||Click Here|
|UGC NET 3rd December 2019 Answer Key||Click Here||Click Here|
|UGC NET 4th December 2019 Answer Key||Click Here||Click Here|
|UGC NET 5th December 2019 Answer Key||Click Here||Click Here|
|UGC NET 6th December 2019 Answer Key||Click Here||Click Here|
How To Download UGC NET Answer Key?
Candidates who have appeared in the exam can download the UGC NET December answer key. In order to download the UGC NET December Answer Key, candidates must have to enter the Application Number and their Date of Birth. Follow the steps mentioned below to download NTA NET Answer Key:
- 1st Step– Visit the official website at ntanet.nic.in or nta.ac.in.
- 2nd Step– Search for UGC NET 2019 December Answer Key on the homepage and click on it.
- 3rd Step- Enter your Application Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- 4th Step- Fill the captcha details according to the image.
- 5th Step- Click on the Login button to submit the details.
- 6th Step- Download the official answer key and keep it safe for future references.
Highlights Of UGC NET Answer Key December
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) has now uploaded the Question Papers and the responses attempted thereon by each candidate on the NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- The link is available on the website and the candidates need to click on it to view their respective question papers and the responses attempted.
- Candidates may “login and click the link for the display of their question papers and responses attempted”. This facility will remain available until 13.12.2019(11:50 pm) only.
- Candidates are advised to save their respective question papers and responses attempted for future reference.
- The National Testing Agency has also uploaded the provisional Answer keys for candidates to challenge on the NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- The procedure (as enclosed) for the challenge of Answer Keys may be referred for the purpose. This facility is also available till 13.12.2019 (up to 11.50 pm).
- Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand rupees) only for each question challenged.
- The fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct.
Details Mentioned On UGC NET Answer Key 2019
The UGC NET Answer key released contains details such as:
- Name of the Exam
- Date and time of the exam
- Subject ID
- Question ID
- Correction option ID
How To Challenge UGC NET Answer Key Dec?
If the candidates are not satisfied with the provisional UGC NET December Answer Key, they have an opportunity to raise an objection or to challenge it by paying Rs 1000/ each question. The payment can be made in online mode through debit card/ credit card/ e-challan. The provisional UGC NET answer key has been displayed on the official website and challenged till December 2nd week (to be updated actual date after the official dates are announced), for any discrepancy. If the objection raised is valid, then the amount will be refunded to the candidates’ account. Candidates must follow a prescribed format provided by NTA to challenge UGC NET Answer Key. After serious consideration, the decision on the challenges will be made by NTA and based on this the final UGC NET Answer key will be released. NTA will not entertain any changes once the final UGC NET 2019 Answer Key is released.
UGC NET Answer Key 2019: Display of Recorded Responses
The NTA has displayed the recorded responses and Question Paper attempted by the candidates on the NTA website prior to the declaration of result.
UGC NET Answer Key | How To Calculate The Score?
The official UGC NET December Answer key helps candidates to predict the chances of their qualifying for an Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship. And the score can be calculated only if you have a clear idea on the marking criteria of UGC NET 2019. Here we are providing you with the marking scheme which will help you in calculating UGC NET Score.
- For each right answer, 2 marks have added into the total marks secured by the candidate.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers or the questions left unanswered in UGC NET 2019.
- There were a total of 150 questions under two sections of the exam paper.
- The total marks for UGC NET 2019 Exam are 300.
UGC NET Formula to calculate the scores:
Total Marks Obtained = Number of correct answers X 2
UGC NET Answer Key: Cutoff
Acquiring the knowledge of UGC NET Cutoff helps to determine your chances of qualifying the exam better. Take a look at the UGC NET Cutoff from the table below:
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|General||40 marks||80 marks|
|OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST||35 marks||70 marks|
The official UGC NET Answer Key is helpful for the candidates in predicting their score. Also, candidates can challenge the same within a fixed period of time.
We hope that our article on UGC NET Answer Key is useful to you. If you have any query or feedback to share with us, please feel free to drop a comment below. We will get back to you within a very short period of time.
Stay tuned to Embibe.com696 Views