UGC NET Answer Key 2019 – The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the final UGC NET 2019 Answer Key for all sets of question papers at ntanet.nic.in. Candidates can now download the UGC NET final answer key 2019 by clicking on the link given below in this article. The UGC NET provisional answer key was open for challenges until July 3 in case of any discrepancy. Post consideration of the objections received for discrepancies, NTA has released UGC NET Final Answer Key. The UGC-NET June 2019 has been conducted throughout the country between June 20 and 26 June 2019 through the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in which 6,81,718 candidates appeared. Now the test takers can download the final UGC NET answer key for all sets of question papers provided to them in the exam. NTA will declare UGC NET result 2019 based on the final answer sheet. It is advised to the test takers to verify their answers with the UGC NET Final answer key to predict their result. The UGC NET Result 2019 will be released in online mode on July 15, 2019.
UGC NET Answer Key 2019 for June: Latest Update
- The official NTA UGC NET Final Answer key 2019 of all sets are available for the candidates to download. Click here!!
- The window to challenge the UGC NET Answer key was open till July 3, 2019. Raise the objections on UGC NET Provisional Answer key by paying Rs. 1000/- per answer.
- Test takers of UGC NET June 2019 can now check their responses as National Testing Agency (NTA) has uploaded the question paper and responses sheet on its website
- Click here to login using application number and date of birth to view your responses
- UGC NET Display of question paper and responses window will be open till July 3, 2019 (05:00 PM). Candidates are advised to download their responses and the UGC NET question paper for challenging the UGC NET answer key.
- A total of 6,81,718 candidates appeared for UGC NET 2019 conducted in the month of June between 20 and 26.
NTA organizes UGC NET exam every year to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship in Indian Universities and Colleges. Downloading UGC NET Answer Key and cross-checking the answers at the earliest which help in predicting the qualifying status of the candidate. This article on UGC NET 2019 Answer Key provides the steps required to download and challenge the answer key.
UGC NET Answer Key 2019 | Exam Overview
|Name of the Exam||National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Conducting Body||National Test Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Date||June 20, 21, 24, 25 and 26, 2019|
|Answer Key Mode||Online|
|Answer Key||June 29, 2019|
|UGC NET Results||July 15, 2019|
UGC NET Answer Key | Steps to Download
NTA first has released the provisional and final UGC NET Answer Key on the official website. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can download the answer key. In order to download the UGC NET Answer Key, candidates must have to enter the Application Number and their Date of Birth. Follow the steps mentioned below to download NTA NET Answer Key:
- 1st Step– Visit the official website at ntanet.nic.in or nta.ac.in.
- 2nd Step– Search for UGC NET 2019 Answer Key on the homepage and click on it.
- 3rd Step- Enter your Application Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- 4th Step- Fill the captcha details according to the image.
- 5th Step- Click on the Login button to submit the details.
- 6th Step- Download the official answer key and keep it safe for future references.
UGC NET Answer Key 2019 | Details Mentioned
The UGC NET Answer key released contains details such as:
- Name of the Exam
- Date and time of the exam
- Subject ID
- Question ID
- Correction option ID
UGC NET Answer Key | How To Challenge
If the candidates are not satisfied with the provisional UGC NET Answer Key, they have an opportunity to raise an objection or to challenge it by paying Rs 1000/ each question. The payment can be made in online mode through debit card/ credit card/ e-challan. The provisional UGC NET answer key has been displayed on the official website and challenged till July 3, 2019, for any discrepancy. If the objection raised is valid, then the amount will be refunded to the candidates’ account. Candidates must follow a prescribed format provided by NTA to challenge UGC NET Answer Key. After serious consideration, the decision on the challenges will be made by NTA and based on this the final UGC NET Answer key will be released. NTA will not entertain any changes once the final UGC NET 2019 Answer Key is released.
UGC NET Answer Key 2019: Display of Recorded Responses
The NTA has displayed the recorded responses and Question Paper attempted by the candidates on the NTA website prior to the declaration of result.
UGC NET Answer Key | How To Calculate The Score?
The official UGC NET Answer key helps candidates to predict the chances of their qualifying for an Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship. And the score can be calculated only if you have a clear idea on the marking criteria of UGC NET 2019. Here we are providing you with the marking scheme which will help you in calculating UGC NET Score.
- For each right answer, 2 marks have added into the total marks secured by the candidate.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers or the questions left unanswered in UGC NET 2019.
- There were a total of 150 questions under two sections of the exam paper.
- The total marks for UGC NET 2019 Exam are 300.
UGC NET Formula to calculate the scores:
Total Marks Obtained = Number of correct answers X 2
UGC NET Answer Key: Cutoff
Acquiring the knowledge of UGC NET Cutoff helps to determine your chances of qualifying the exam better. Take a look at the UGC NET Cutoff from the table below:
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|General||40 marks||80 marks|
|OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST||35 marks||70 marks|
The official UGC NET Answer Key is helpful for the candidates in predicting their score. Also, candidates can challenge the same within a fixed period of time.
We hope that our article on UGC NET Answer Key is useful to you. If you have any query or feedback to share with us, please feel free to drop a comment below. We will get back to you within a very short period of time.