NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2020 has been issued by NTA on the official website. UGC NET June/ September admit card has been released for the exam scheduled on September 25, 29, 30 & October 01. UGC NET 2020 exam will be conducted on various dates from September 24 to November 5. NTA has released the detailed UGC NET exam schedule and we have provided the link to download it.
UGC NET Hall Ticket is issued to all the candidates who have successfully applied for UGC NET 2020 June Session. The admit card is available for download on the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates need to enter their ‘Application Number’ and ‘Password’ to download the UGC NET 2020 admit card. In this article, we have provided you with all the necessary information regarding UGC NET 2020 Hall Ticket. Read on to find out.
UGC NET 2020 Latest Updates
September 22, 2020: UGC NET Admit card has been released for exams scheduled on September 25, 29, 30 & October 01. Read More
September 19, 2020: NTA has released UGC NET Admit Card for the exams to be held on September 24 & 25.
|NTA UGC NET Admit Card Link|
|Download UGC NET Exam Dates / Schedule|
NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2020
Before getting into the details of UGC NET Hall Ticket, let’s have a look at the UGC NET 2020 important dates from the table below:
|UGC NET Application Correction||July 06 to 20, 2020 (Extended)|
|Release of UGC NET Admit Card||September 19, 2020|
|Last Date to Download Admit Card||On or Before the Exam Date|
|NTA UGC NET Exam||September 24, 25, 29, 30, 2020|
October 01, 07, 09, 17, 21, 22, 23, 2020
November 05, 2020
UGC NET Exam Admit Card Date
NTA has released the UGC NET exam date. UGC NET June/ September exam will commence from September 24. The UGC NET exam will be conducted on different dates for different subjects. For now, the UGC NET admit card has been released for the exam scheduled on September 24 & 25. We will update the UGC NET 2020 Admit Card for other dates once announced officially.
How To Download UGC NET Admit Card 2020?
Follow the steps as listed below in order to download NTA UGC NET 2020 June Hall Ticket:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- – 2nd Step: Click on the link ‘Download Admit Card for UGC NET June 2020‘ present on the homepage.
- – 3rd Step: Enter ‘Application Number’, ‘Password’, and ‘Security Pin’.
- – 4th Step: Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- – 5th Step: UGC NET 2020 Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen. Download the hall ticket, verify the particulars mentioned & take a few printouts.
The UGC NET hall ticket login page is shown in the image below:
Details Mentioned On UGC NET Admit Card
UGC NET admit card 2020 includes personal details of the candidates, test venue details, and exam day instructions. Details mentioned on UGC NET hall ticket are listed below:
- Candidates Name
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Candidates Category
- Examination Venue
- Exam Instructions
UGC NET Admit Card will look like the image given below:
Note that, canddiates will have to check the details mentioned on the admit card without fail. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card details, candidates will have to report it to the official authority. The details such as ‘Name’, ‘Photo’, ‘Date of Birth’, etc are very essential for the candidate’s identity verification. Thus, it is very important to ensure the correctness of the details on the admit card.
UGC NET Admit Card Contact Details
National Testing Agency has introduced helpline numbers where candidates can call and get their doubt clarified under the following circumstances:
- – If there is any discrepancy in the details of the candidate mentioned on the admit card.
- – If the candidate is unable to download his/her UGC NET Hall Ticket.
Helpline Numbers: 8076535482, 7703859909, 8287471852, 8178359845, 9650173668, 9599676953, 8882356803
Timings: 10:00 AM to 5: 00 PM
Note: The candidate can make a call to the above number during working days only.
If officials cannot make any change in the admit card, then candidates are usually advised to appear with the hall ticket which is already downloaded. Later the officials will take the actions and make necessary changes in the records. So, contact the officials if any issues arise and follow the instructions as given by the official authority.
Problems In Downloading UGC NET Admit Card 2020?
If the candidate is facing any issue in downloading the admit card, then he/she will have to go through the following points:
- – Unstable Network Connectivity: Candidates will have to ensure that they have a stable internet connection to download the admit card.
- – Incorrect Credentials: The details entered such as ‘Application Number’/ ‘Roll number’, ‘Password’/ ‘Date of Birth’ must be correct. Recheck the details with the printed/soft copy of the filled application form.
- – Server Error: Once the admit card is released, a large number of candidates will try to download the admit card at once which may lead to a server error. In such a case, candidates are advised to remain patient and check in sometime.
- – Non- Fulfilment of Eligibility: The admit card will only be released to candidates who have successfully completed the application process and met all the eligible criteria.
Forgot Application Number & Password To Download UGC NET Hall Ticket?
If a candidate has forgotten his login credentials such as ‘Registration No.’ or ‘Application No.’ and ‘Password’, he/ she can retrieve the same from the official website. Candidates will first have to check their Email/ SMS for the ‘Application Number’/ ‘Registration Number’ which was sent during the online registration. If the credentials are not found, follow the steps given below to retrieve your UGC NET ‘Application Number’ and ‘Password’.
Process To Get Application Number
- – 1st Step: Open the Login Window and click on the ‘Forgot Application Number’ link.
- – 2nd Step: Enter ‘Candidate’s Name’, ‘Fathers Name’, ‘Mothers Name’, ‘Date of Birth’, and ‘Security Pin’.
- – 3rd Step: Click on the button ‘Get Application Number’. The UGC NET Application Number will be displayed on the screen.
The image depicting ‘Forgot Application No.’ window is given below.
Process To Get Password
- – 1st Step: Open the Login window and click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
- – 2nd Step: Choose from the options available to reset the password such as using ‘Security Question & Answer’ or ‘Verification Code through SMS’ or ‘Reset link through Email’
- – 3rd Step: Entre the ‘Application Number’, ‘Date of Birth’, and other required details.
- – 4th Step: Click on Submit. Candidates can then reset their password and set a new one.
The image depicting ‘Forgot Password Window’ is provided below.
Documents To Be Carried Along With UGC NET Admit Card
Candidates must carry the hard copy of the UGC NET 2020 Admit Card to the exam centers on the day of examination. Along with the admit card, one of the prescribed photo ID proofs and one passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the online application form) is also needed. The photo is to be pasted in the attendance sheet on the exam day. The list of documents to be carried to the UGC NET examination hall are given below:
- UGC NET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Passport Size Photograph
- ID Proof (PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/Aadhaar Enrolment No/Ration Card)
- PwD Certificate (If Applicable)
UGC NET Admit Card: Exam Day Instructions
The important instructions mentioned on UGC NET 2020 Admit Card are listed below:
- Candidates must take their UGC NET examination at the exam center as mentioned in the hall ticket.
- Students must not carry any communication devices like mobile phones, Bluetooth, digital watches, etc.
- Candidates must reach the exam center 2 hours prior to the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card and valid photo ID card (in original).
- No eatable items are allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to laminate or make any changes in the admit card.
- The details mentioned on the admit card such as name, date of birth, etc. must match with the details mentioned on the ID card for successful identity verification
- Candidates must wear masks and follow all the COVID 19 precautionary measures at the exam centre.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition for future reference.
- Read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and abide by it.
UGC NET Detailed Exam Schedule
The exam is conducted on multiple dates and slots. Therefore, candidates are advised to check their exam date and slots mentioned on their UGC NET hall ticket 2020. UGC NET exam is a national level examination conducted for determining the eligibility of the candidates for Assistant Lecturers and to award Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). The detailed exam schedule is tabulated below:
|Shift||1st Shift||2nd Shift|
|Exam Timings||9:30 AM – 12: 30 PM||2:30 PM – 5:30 PM|
|Entry to the Examination Center||7:30 AM – 8:30 AM||12:30 PM – 1:30 PM|
|Entry to the Examination Hall||8:45 AM – 9:00 AM||1:45 PM – 2:00 PM|
|Admit Cards Verification & Invigilator Instructors||9:15 AM – 9:25 AM||2:15 PM – 2:25 PM|
|Test Commences||9:30 AM||2:30 PM|
|End of the Test||12:30 PM||5:30 PM|
FAQs Regarding UGC NET June 2020 Hall Ticket
The frequently asked questions regarding UGC NET 2020 hall ticket are as below:
A. Follow the steps below to download your NTA NET Admit Card:
– Visit the official website and click on the link “Download UGC NET 2020 Hall Ticket“.
– Enter your login credentials.
– Click on Submit and your UGC 2020 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
– Download your NET 2020 admit card safely for future reference.
A. UGC NET hall ticket has been released for the exams scheduled on September 24 & 25. UGC NET exam will be conducted on several days from September 24 to November 05, 2020.
A. UGC NET June Hall Ticket will be released only in online mode i.e., on the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in
A. National Testing Agency (NTA) is the official exam conducting authority and will release the UGC NET Admit Card on the NTA official website.
A. Candidates will have to enter their ‘Application Number’ and ‘Password’ to download the admit card.
A. Candidates can regenerate, the login credentials such as ‘Application Number’ and ‘Password’ from the official website and download your admit card. Check detailed steps from this article.
A. The admit card may not be available to download various reasons. Incorrect login credentials, unstable internet connectivity, server error due to technical glitches or candidates not satisfying the eligibility criteria can be some of the reasons.
Now you are provided with all the necessary information regarding UGC NET Admit Card 2020. Focus on your preparation and finish the whole syllabus. Candidates can also take free UGC NET Mock Tests on Embibe’s OnlineTyari Platform to analyze their preparation and ace the exam with flying colors.
We hope this detailed article is helpful. If you have any doubts regarding this article on UGC NET hall ticket, drop your comments below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.2318 Views