WBJEE Counselling 2019: WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination) Counselling is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board on 26th May 2019. WBJEE is a common entrance examination for admissions to the B.E/B.Tech courses in various colleges across the State of West Bengal. Candidates who wish to get admission in the state of West Bengal must appear for WBJEE. If they clear it, they need to attend WBJEE Counselling to get admission.
Once the examination is over, the authorities of WBJEE Board published the results in the form of Rank Card on 20th June 2019. In order to view/download this rank card the candidates must visit the official website of WBJEE and log in with the help of their WBJEE 2019 login credentials.
Along with WBJEE 2019 merit list of eligible students will be released along with the results of WBJEE 2019. Candidates who have their names in the merit list can appear to the WBJEE Counselling 2019 and seat allotment process.
WBJEE Counselling 2019
Let us first look at the tentative schedule for WBJEE Counselling 2019:
|Online registration, creation of password and payment of registration fees||June 25 to 29, 2019|
|Online choice filling||June 25 to 30, 2019|
|Choice Locking by Candidates||June 29 to 30, 2019|
|Choice locking by system||June 30, 2019|
|Seat allotment result – Round 1||July 3, 2019|
|Payment of provisional admission fees and reporting to RCs for document verification, withdrawal etc – Round 1||July 4 to 7, 2019|
|Seat allotment result – Round 2||July 9. 2019|
|Payment of provisional admission fees and reporting to RCs for document verification (for new allotment only), withdrawal etc – Round 2||July 10 to 11, 2019|
|Seat allotment result – Round 3||July 13, 2019|
|Payment of provisional admission fees and reporting to RCs for document verification (for new allotment only), withdrawal etc – Round 3||July 15 to 17, 2019|
|Physical reporting and admission at finally allotted institutes (PI) by candidates having a seat allotment||July 4 to 20, 2019|
|E-Admission closes||July 20, 2019|
Steps To Take Part In WBJEE Counselling 2019
Follow the steps as below to participate in WBJEE Counselling 2019:
Step 1: Online Registration for WBJEE Counselling 2019
- a. Only Candidates with their names mentioned in the merit list can take part in this registration process.
- b. Candidates must register themselves in the official website of WBJEE which is authorized by WBJEE Board.
Step 2: Fee Payment for WBJEE Counselling 2019
- a. Candidates should make the payment for completing the registration process in order to appear for the WBJEE Counselling 2019.
- b. Candidates have to pay Rs.500 through Net Banking.
Note: The Counselling fee is not refundable.
Step3: Choice Filling & Locking of WBJEE Counselling 2019
- a. In this phase, candidates can select their preferences of colleges and courses, in which they wish to receive admission.
- b. The candidates must be careful to lock their choices before the deadline specified.
Note: Once the deadline is over the candidates cannot change their choices.
Step 4: WBJEE Counselling 2019 Seat Allotment
- a. WBJEE Board will allot the seats after the choice filling is done by candidates.`
- b. From the official website of WBJEE, Candidates can check their seat allotment.
- c. Candidates are requested to take printouts of seat allotment sheet and report to the allocated institute.
Note: WBJEEB will not send any individual seat allotment results.
Step 5: Document Verification & Fee Payment of WBJEE Counselling 2019
- a. Candidates will have to bring the following documents to their respective reporting centers:
|1||WBJEE 2019 Admit Card|
|2||WBJEE 2019 Rank Card|
|3||WBJEE Seat Allotment Sheet|
|4||10th & 12th Examination Mark Sheet|
|5||Online Counseling Payment Bill|
|6||Category Certificate (if applicable)|
|7||PWD Certificate (if applicable)|
|8||Yes Upgradation or No Upgradation Certificate|
- b. Candidates are requested to process the seat acceptance fee at the RCs after the document verification.
- c. List of the reporting centers will be decided by the WBJEE Board.
- d. Fees to be paid at the reporting center is as follows:
|S.No.||Allotted Quota||Amount To Be Paid|
|2||State Aided Universities/Government Institutes||Rs.5000/-|
Step 6: Reporting to the Institute:
- a. After document verification, candidates will receive provisional seat allotment letter from the board.
- b. Candidates who are willing to take admission in the particular institute are requested to report within the time period provided by the WBJEE Board.
- c. Students must carry original copies of the documents to the reporting institute.
Round 2 & Round 3
- a. Candidates who were not allotted any seat in the WBJEE Counselling Round 1 are eligible for Round 2 and Round 3.
- b. Candidates who have already registered for Round 1 need not register again and there is no fresh registration in Round 2 & Round 3.
- WBJEE Counselling 2019 Seat Allotment process for round 2 & round 3 will remain same.
- Candidates have to get their documents verified and pay the fees in the reporting centers.
Note: There is no upgradation facility in the 3rd round as it is the final round.
WBJEE Counselling 2019 Seat Distribution For Various Categories
The WBJEE Board will allocate a seat for various categories as follows:
|S.No.||Category Name||No of Seats Allocated|
|2||General Physically Handicapped||136|
|4||ST Physically Handicapped||8|
|6||OBC A Physically Handicapped||7|
|8||SC Physically Handicapped||32|
|10||OBC B Physically Handicapped||6|
WBJEE Counselling 2019 | Fees Structure
The fee structure for selected candidates is as follows:
|Fifth Year (Only applicable for B.Arch.)||88,000/-|
FAQs Regarding WBJEE Counselling
The FAQs regarding WBJEE is listed below:
Q1. How can I contact WBJEE?
A: The contact information of WBJEE is given below:
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ-13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700 091.
Phone : (033) 2367 1159/ 1198
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org OR click the link ”Contact Us” in wbjeeb.in.
Q2. What is Counselling in WBJEE?
A: Students who wish to secure admission in the state of West Bengal must appear for WBJEE Counselling where the officials will allot the seat based on their cutoff.
Hope the information provided above regarding WBJEE Counselling 2019 is helpful. If you have any doubt, kindly drop your queries in the comment box below. We will get back to you at the earliest.