CSIR NET Application Form 2019 – December: The CSIR NET online registration has now been closed and candidates have applied for CSIR UGC-NET 2019. This time, the National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the CSIR UGC-NET Exam and had released the CSIR UGC NET application form for December session on September 9, 2019.
Meanwhile, NTA had extended the CSIR UGC- NET application form date till October 15. Candidates need to visit the official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in to apply online for CSIR NET 2019. The CSIR NET application process consists of a few basic stages, such as registration, filling of CSIR NET application form and fee payment. Candidates can either complete all the CSIR application stages at once or can complete it in various stages.
The last date to apply for CSIR NET 2019 (December session) is now October 15, 2019 (revised from October 9). All the interested and eligible candidates will have to apply for the exam and make payment of the fee in the online mode before the deadline. Go through the article to know more about CSIR NET application form details, fee details, list of essential documents, CSIR NET scanned images upload and more from this page.
CSIR NET Application Form Correction begins from October 18. The last date to make the relevant changes in your UGC CSIR NET Application Form is October 25, 2019.
Click Here to Sign In and make the necessary changes in the CSIR NET Application Form.
Click Here to read the official Notification.
October 15, 2019: CSIR NET registration closes today. Apply Now!!
Click Here to apply online for CSIR UGC-NET 2019 – December Session.
October 9, 2019: CSIR UGC NET Registration Extended! Candidates can apply online till October 15. The dates are revised in view of a number of requests being received in this regard.
Click here to read the official notification on CSIR NET Application Revised Dates.
Besides that, NTA has also activated the ‘Remove Image Discrepancy’ link on the official website.
Click here to read the official notification (Information Bulletin).
UGC NET Online Registration (Dates Revised). Click Here to apply now!
The official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in has been activated. Candidates can now apply for CSIR UGC-NET December 2019
CSIR NET Application Form 2019
This time NTA will be conducting the CSIR UGC NET 2019. Before getting into the details of CSIR NET application process, let’s have an overview of the CSIR UGC NET 2019:
|Name of the Exam||CSIR UGC-NET 2019|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Purpose of Exam||Selection for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship (LR)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Fee Payment||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test|
|Official Website||nta.ac.in or csirnet.nta.nic.in|
CSIR NET Application Form: CSIR NET Important Dates
Candidates need to be aware of the CSIR NET 2019 schedule:
CSIR UGC-NET Dates
|Events||CSIR NET Dates||CSIR NET Revised Dates|
|Release of CSIR NET Online Application||September 9, 2019||September 9, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for CSIR NET 2019 (December)||October 9, 2019||October 15, 2019|
|Last Date for CSIR NET 2019 (December) Fee Payment||October 10, 2019||October 16, 2019|
|CSIR NET Application Form Correction||October 18 to 25, 2019||October 18 to 25, 2019|
|Release of CSIR NET Admit Card||November 9, 2019||November 9, 2019|
|CSIR UGC-NET Exam||December 15, 2019||December 15, 2019|
CSIR NET Application Form Correction 2019
- All the candidates who have to make any correction in the CSIR NET Application Form can make the corrections starting from October 18 to 25.
- Candidates will have to Login using their Application Number and Password to make the changes in the CSIR NET Application form.
- Besides that, candidates will have to pay an additional fee wherever applicable. Candidates can pay through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI and Paytm.
- Candidates will have to make the changes and save. Also, he/she need to review the details and make sure that all the information is correct. Once the CSIR NET Correction window ends no further opportunity will be provided for any changes and correction in the application form.
CSIR NET Application Form: CSIR NET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates will have to be aware of the CSIR NET 2019 eligibility criteria before applying for CSIR NET 2019 application form. Go through CSIR NET eligibility criteria mentioned below:
Nationality: The candidate will have to be an Indian National.
- i) For Junior Research Fellowship: The maximum age limit to apply for JRF is 28 years as on 01.07.2019.
However, there is a provision for the relaxation in the upper age limit of the candidates belonging to reserved categories. Check the CSIR NET age relaxation details below.
Category Age Relaxation OBC (NCL) 3 Years SC/ ST/ PwD 5 Years
- ii) Lectureship: No age limit
Candidates must have an MSc or equivalent degree/Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS degree or B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with an aggregate marks of 55% for General and OBC categories and 50% for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Candidates holding a Bachelor’s Degree will be eligible for the Fellowship only if he/she gets enrolled for PhD/Integrated PhD program within the validity period of two years.
Also, note that, candidates possessing only a Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and not for Lectureship (LS).
CSIR NET Application Form 2019: Apply For JRF Or LS?
Note the following points:
- A candidate can either apply for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or Lectureship (LS). Candidates will have to choose their preference while filling the CSIR NET online application form. The choice made by the candidate will be final and no provision for any change will be allowed in future.
- However, if a candidate applies for JRF and also fulfils the eligibility criteria for LS, such candidates will be considered for both JRF & LS
- If a candidate is found over-aged for JRF (NET) then, he/she will be automatically considered for Lectureship (NET) provided he/she meets the laid down LS eligibility criteria.
Prerequisites For CSIR UGC-NET 2019 Application Form
Candidates will have to be ready with the following before applying for the CSIR NET 2019 – December session:
- A valid mobile number and email ID
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Scanned copy of qualifying exam mark sheets or testimonials
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Attestation Form duly attested by the HoD of the University/College/Institute. (only for result awaited category)
CSIR NET 2019 Steps To Apply Online
- Apply For Online Registration
- Fill the Online Application Form
- Upload Scanned Photo and Signature
- Pay CSIR NET Examination Fee
How To Apply For CSIR UGC-NET 2019?
As mentioned above, the CSIR NET application form will be released in the online mode. The steps for CSIR NET 2019 Apply Online are as follows:
1st Step: Visit the official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in
2nd Step: Now click on the button – ‘Fill Online Application Form’ on the bottom of the home page.
3rd Step: A new page will be displayed. Now click on the ‘New Registration‘ button present on the left-hand side of the page. (Refer the image below)
4th Step: A instruction page will open. Read the instructions and check the box which says -‘
I have downloaded Information Bulletin, read and understood all the instructions‘. Now Click on the button ‘Click here to Proceed‘.
5th Step: Now, enter your name, date of birth, mobile number, email id and other basic details. Then click on the ‘Submit‘ button to register for CSIR UGC- NET 2019 – December.
6th Step: Once the details are submitted, an Application Number and Password will be generated. Use these credentials and login to your account.
6th Step: Now fill in the application form with personal information, examination related details, contact details, etc. After filling these details click on the ‘Next’ button.
7th Step: Upload the scanned copies of photo, signature, mark sheets and other required documents as per the prescribed formats.
8th Step: After this, submit the details. Then, verify the details entered in the preview mode. Candidates can either edit the details in case any changes are to be made or can submit the details.
9th Step: Proceed towards the application fee payment. Choose an appropriate online fee payment mode such as Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking. Enter the required details and complete the fee payment to generate the fee-receipt.
10th Step: Take a print out of the filled CSIR NET application form and fee receipt for future reference.
CSIR NET Application Fee 2019
In order to complete the CSIR NET online application process, candidates will have to pay the CSIR NET application fee, in the online mode (using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking). The CSIR NET application fee is non-refundable. The details are mentioned below.
|Category||CSIR NET Application Fee (Rs.)|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||250/-|
CSIR NET Application Form 2019: Specifications Of Scanned Documents
Various documents are to be uploaded while filling up of the CSIR NET application form. The specifications of these documents are provided below:
• a. A recent passport-sized photo with a light background
• b. Dimensions – 35 mm width x 45 mm height (Max. – 280 x 360 pixels & Min. – 150 x1 80 pixels)
• c. File Size – Less than 150 kb
• d. File Format – JPEG/JPG
• a. Signature on a white paper with a black ink pen; capital letters will not be accepted
• b. Dimensions – 35 mm width x 15 mm height (Max. – 280 x 120 pixels & Min. – 100 x 40 pixels)
• c. File Size – Less than 150 kb
• d. File Format – JPEG/JPG
Qualifying Marksheets/Testimonials/Category Certificate, PWD Certificate & Result Awaited Category – Attestation Form
• a. The marksheet must clearly mention the semester that you are pursuing or passed with a clear indication of the percentage of mark scored.
• b. File Size – Less than 400 kb
• c. File Format – PDF
The file name of all documents should have only Alpha-Numeric characters with hyphen (-) and underscore (_). Space is not allowed. Also, the file extension should be in small letters.
So, we have now provided you with all the details on CSIR NET Application Form 2019. Candidates applying for the posts need to go through these details to avoid inconveniences. Also, make sure that you complete the CSIR NET Application process well on time to avoid the last-minute rush.
Start your CSIR NET preparation with the knowledge of CSIR NET Exam Pattern and CSIR NET Syllabus. Plan your studies to cover the syllabus on time and to invest time in regular revision. Also, take CSIR NET mock tests and work on your mistakes and weaknesses to improve your score.
Besides, there also will be an aptitude section in the CSIR exam pattern at the initial level of the CSIR NET selection process. To help you with your initial level of preparation you can take Banking Mock Tests at Embibe to solve questions from the aptitude section. This will help you in solving the basic aptitude questions and building strong basics.
We hope this article on CSIR NET Application Form helps you. If you have any question, feel free to post your comment below. We will get back to you at the earliest.81 Views