How To Revise NEET Syllabus 2021: NTA will conduct NEET exam on September 12, 2021, in pen and paper mode. Being the only competitive medical entrance exam in India, aspirants should start their NEET revision as early as possible. With barely a few weeks go, it is high time to pull your socks up and get cracking on the revision plan for NEET exam. More than 16 lakh students have registered for NEET 2021 for nearly 1.63 lakh seats in different medical and dental colleges across the country. That says a lot about the kind of competition that medical aspirants have to undergo as they start their NEET preparation. This is why we bring you an effective strategy on how to revise NEET syllabus 2021.
Most of the NEET aspirants are bent on figuring out the different ways to move forward in the NEET preparation. This article will provide you with the best revision strategy for NEET 2021 syllabus. Please note that we are not talking about just one of the portions in NEET; instead, we will be covering all the portions and plans so that candidates can benefit themselves with effective NEET revision plan. Continue reading this article to know more.
Latest- NEET 2021 Admit Card is Available Now!
How to Revise NEET Syllabus 2021 Effectively
Aspirants should not lose their patience despite how much time is left in the exam. This is where aspirants are made to follow some basic processes to crack the NEET exam. Here, we have provided you with these basic steps that will guide you with the revision strategy for NEET 2021 exam preparation:
|(1) Brush up all the basic concepts thoroughly|
|(2) The right study material|
|(3) Relentless practice|
|(4) Regular mock tests|
|(5) Previous year papers|
|(6) Clear all the last-minute queries & doubts|
Brush Up All The Basic Concepts Thoroughly
One concept is always linked to another, and with the help of Embibe’s Knowledge Tree, you will easily be able to find out how to connect those dots. Once you clearly understand the Important NEET Chapters and concepts, you will be ready for the next step, which is, applying them. Students must majorly concentrate on graphs, flow charts and diagrams. Note down all the important formulas, theorems and flowcharts on a whiteboard/chart paper for last-minute revision.
Right Study Material
Looking back at the NEET previous year question papers, almost 80 – 90% of the questions are derived from NCERT books. Along with the study plan, it is important to have the right books. One needs to master the NCERT Class 11 & NCERT Class 12 books. Candidates must also refer to the best NEET books for effective preparation, and it is recommended that you stick to revising them thoroughly instead of referring to more advanced books.
You can go through the massive collection of NEET study material present at Embibe.
Practising NEET Questions on Embibe will help you improve your test-taking skills. You will be able to tell whether you are answering each question within the ideal time or overtime and how many wasted attempts you commit, whether from lack of knowledge or carelessness.
Go through the NEET Timetable to check out the precise preparation plan for 8 months, 6 months, and 3 months.
Regular Mock Tests
NEET analysts and experts at Embibe suggest that students must start with practising previous years’ question papers and mock tests. This approach helps the students get a clear idea of the exam pattern, exam difficulty level, type of questions asked, important concepts/questions, etc. After all the studying, practising and revising, it is always good to test yourself. Take regular NEET Mock Tests on Embibe, and the personalised platform will help you evaluate your performance. You will know exactly where your weaknesses are and how to improve them.
Practice Previous Year Question Papers
No exam revision is complete without having a go at the previous year papers. Embibe provides NEET Previous Year Papers for you to attempt solving. This will help you get a taste and feel of what the real test will be like. Solving NEET previous year question papers will help the aspirants know NEET exam patterns, section-wise distribution of marks, frequent conceptual questions, and more. NEET Previous Year Papers will help you narrow the scope of studying by helping you focus on the Important topics for NEET 2021.
Clear All The Last-Minute Queries & Doubts
If you have any doubts/queries in your mind, clear all of them with your mentors, teachers or friends help. You must enter the examination hall without an ounce of doubt in your head. Therefore, utilize all the time you have to get all your queries solved.
You can also go ahead and ask for all your academic doubts from our experts using the Embibe Ask option.
Subject-wise Revision Strategy To Crack NEET 2021
In this section, we have provided the subject-wise NEET revision plan which are recommended by the experts. These will help you to crack the NEET 2021 exam smartly.
How to Revise NEET Syllabus 2021 for Physics
- Learn all the important concepts of the subject.
- Start giving mock tests and solve sample amount of questions as well as previous year papers.
- Eat healthily and 6-7 hours of sleep is necessary. This will help you stay focussed and refreshed.
- Get all of your queries solved within the time from an expert. You can also ask your academic doubts from the experts at Embibe.
How to Revise NEET Syllabus 2021 for Zoology
- Revise all the important topicsof the subject.
- Start practising various mock tests and solve sample amount of questions as well as previous year papers.
- Any queries should be solved within the time by a subject expert. Candidates can also ask their academic doubts to the experts at Embibe.
- Sleeping for 6-7 hours is essential as it will help you stay refreshed and focussed.
How to Revise NEET Syllabus 2021 for Botany
- Revise all the important diagrams, process cycles and tables from your recommended NCERT books thoroughly.
- There are some concepts such as plant morphology, plant and animal kingdoms as well as plant anatomy and animal tissues, etc. which are recommended to be read only from the NCERT books for a better understanding.
- Learn all the important genetic combinations for dihybrid crosses.
- Practice the NCERT based questions along with the NEET Biology practice questions from Embibe as much as you can.
How to Revise NEET Syllabus 2021 for Chemistry
- Referring to a lot of different study material will surely make an aspirant feel confused. Therefore, you can follow one coaching material and books. This will be enough for the NEET preparation.
- Go through the important reactions, formulae and chapters first.
- You must practice as many questions as you can. Cracking the NEET exam is all about practice; so, don’t lose your focus.
- Previous years question papers will provide you with a fair idea of what you can expect in the NEET Chemistry question paper. Therefore, practising them in a time-bound manner is important.
Embibe’s Personalised Pack For NEET Score Improvement – RANKUP
Embibe aspires to help make every child not just a dreamer, but an achiever. With this in mind, our experts have devised a Personalised Practice Pack through its flagship product ‘RANKUP’, which provides a topic level improvement as you take NEET mock tests on Embibe with the help of hints, solutions, concept descriptions, and video solutions. Even more, you get Rank and College Prediction after each test based on your performance so you have an inkling of how far or near you are to your dream college.
FAQs on How To Revise NEET 2021 Syllabus
| Q1. Are four months sufficient to crack the NEET 2021 exam? |
Ans: It is important to note that no amount of time is sufficient to prepare for NEET 2021. You will have to compete with 13 to 15 lakh of candidates; therefore, you need to be productive and efficient related to NEET preparation. Set your eyes on the target and this will help you stay focussed throughout the journey.
| Q2. Can I revise the NEET syllabus within a week? |
Ans: Yes, you can revise your NEET syllabus in one week. It all depends on your preparation; the harder you prepare for the NEET exam, the lesser you will have to worry about your revision.
| Q3. From where can I get NEET mock test for free? |
Ans: You can get free Embibe NEET Mock Test 2021 on embibe.com.
|Q4. What is the minimum qualification for the NEET exam 2021?|
Ans 4. Candidates must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as core subjects from a recognized board.
We hope this information regarding How To Revise NEET 2021 Syllabus will help you. For any clarification regarding the Revision Strategy For NEET 2021 exam preparation or the exam in general, feel free to drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Embibe wishes all the best for NEET 2021!156 Views