Uttarakhand MBBS Application Form 2020 – Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun will release the application form for admission in MBBS in Uttarakhand state. Candidates can visit the official website of HNBUMU and fill the application form of Uttarakhand MBBS. It is expected to release by the last week of June 2020. Candidates
Medical entrance exams are one of the most competitive exams in India. In 2016, the government of India, along with the Supreme Court, had decided to replace all state PMTs with the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET). The purpose was to have all medical colleges come under one single medical entrance exam. Following the changes, NEET was held in two phases in 2016 but only once a year with effect from 2017. Besides NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER are the only two other national-level medical entrance exams conducted by the respective institutes themselves. All important information related to these exams can be found here.
Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2020 – Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun will conduct the centralised counselling for candidates who wish to take admission in MBBS in Uttarakhand state. The authorities will conduct admission on 85% seats which come under state quota seats. The rest 15% will be conducted under All India Quota for
UP MBBS Important Dates 2020 – Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh release the application and counselling dates of Uttar Pradesh MBBS for all the aspiring candidates. As per the UP MBBS important dates 2020, the application form is expected to be available from the third week of June in online mode.
Tripura MBBS Merit List 2020 – Directorate of Medical Education (DME) will release the preliminary merit list tentatively in the third week of June 2020. The merit list will be released in the form of PDF. The merit list will consist of names of the candidates who will be invited to attend the counselling session
Tripura MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2020 – Directorate of Medical Education (DME) has a set eligibility criteria for the candidates who wish to take admission in preferred medical college of Tripura. The eligibility criteria of Tripura MBBS 2020 consist of various factors like age limit, education qualification, nationality, etc. A candidate should never proceed to apply
Tripura MBBS Cut Off 2020 – Directorate of Medical Education (DME) will release the Cut Off for Tripura MBBS for admission in various medical colleges of Tripura. The cut off is expected to be released in the fourth week of August 2020. Tripura MBBS Cut Off is the minimum rank in which candidates will be
Odisha MBBS Admission 2020 – The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Cell will conduct the admission process for Odisha MBBS 2020. Aspirants qualifying their NEET 2020 exam will be offered admissions into 950 medical and 150 dental seats as offered by the MBBS colleges in the state of Odisha. Application form for Odisha MBBS 2020 admission
Goa MBBS Important Dates 2020 – Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Bardez has announced the Goa MBBS/BDS 2020 important dates. However, a few dates are expected to be changed due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) effect throughout the country. Till now, the conducting body has postponed the application submission process. As per the previous announced important
Goa MBBS Application Form 2020 – The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Bardez has released the application form for Goa MBBS admission 2020. Candidates who want to apply for GOA MBBS/BDS admission can download the application form from February 29, 2020. As per the official schedule released by the conducting body, the application form submission
Chhattisgarh MBBS Merit List 2020 – The Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Raipur will release the merit list of Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS admission in fourth week of June 2020, tentatively. The candidates who are going to apply for Chhattisgarh MBBS admission can check the merit list in online mode on the official website of DME Raipur